The online racing simulator
Haha, that would be a nice ending, although I don't like bmw too much, a bavarian run over by a bavarian car fits perfectly.
So you meet somewhere on the way? Becky will be Rubber Duck, followed by TEH convoy of freaks from all over wherever?

greetz

der butz
lol it would fit perfectly.. I'm probably going to be leaving arounf 2/3 ish so will be on the M4 @ 4pm ish i think. depends how much Stormcloud holds me up lol (just messing mate)

I'll drive fast to catch you up :auto:
Just realised that for the first time in my life I will be living the dream of being in a Vauxhall Astra. I'm now 100% psyched because of that.

Our (Me, Adam and James) call sign shall be The Grandfathers in honour of the owner of the car.
lol! Love that we have some proper car nuts coming! Who had the 350z last year?
Quote from peterules :lol! Love that we have some proper car nuts coming! Who had the 350z last year?

It was Vic. It made a rather fantastic sound along those hilly roads back to Jason's house.
i thought it was vic lol! I'm so glad i'm going in my car and not Lisas again
Who was it that crashed into the back of (was it jason's?) Car last year?
Status report:

4 days to go, tension gets unbearable - time to invent a time machine and jump over those last remaining, boring days.

I've not driven any karts for about 10 years now. Admitting this might not help me to get into any good team, but what if I told you that I was quite fast in those things AND I've sat in our company's kart simulator everytime I could?

greetz

der butz
its all about the fun!

i aint driven karts in a while too :P
It's also about e-penis enlargement you know, therfor you have to win
I feel sorry for the ones that in the end sticks with me, I'll just be drunk and hit a tree or something.
Quote from The Very End :It's also about e-penis enlargement you know, therfor you have to win
I feel sorry for the ones that in the end sticks with me, I'll just be drunk and hit a tree or something.

Becky can give you tips on having a spectacular crash lol!
Quote from peterules :lol it would fit perfectly.. I'm probably going to be leaving arounf 2/3 ish so will be on the M4 @ 4pm ish i think. depends how much Stormcloud holds me up lol (just messing mate)

what time do you reckon you would be around the swindon? I would like to join the convoy thing but I don't drive fast, so I may be left behind.
I would say around 4 or 5 oclock. I doubt that i'll get anywhere near Becky's planned route unless people planes are late or something.
Quote from peterules :lol it would fit perfectly.. I'm probably going to be leaving arounf 2/3 ish so will be on the M4 @ 4pm ish i think. depends how much Stormcloud holds me up lol (just messing mate)

Oi!

Canning Town 1:30 ish - no problem!
hehehe! I keep thinking that coz your retired i'm picking up an old man with a walking stick or something.

Also, Lisa said to me last night.... SHOTGUN :/ (I think i'm training her up too well)
I didn't actually see the crash last year but i see the mangled wheel...
This reminds me, i need to find somewhere to stick my spy cam pen.... Why do i always type these things that sound... well.. just wrong. haha
Quote from peterules :hehehe! I keep thinking that coz your retired i'm picking up an old man with a walking stick or something.

Also, Lisa said to me last night.... SHOTGUN :/ (I think i'm training her up too well)

I thought I was driving?
I don't think you could handle the Octane lol
I'd probably stall at every junction from the lack of torque
Yeah i have the same problem sometimes but you still have 300nm to play with. Having said that i really need to get the CDV (clutch delay valve) removed. Another little mod to add to the list
Quote from peterules :Becky can give you tips on having a spectacular crash lol!

Pfff, I only broke 5 ribs. I wouldn't even register it as a crash if it hadn't cost my team the win.

Quote from peterules :I would say around 4 or 5 oclock. I doubt that i'll get anywhere near Becky's planned route unless people planes are late or something.

I'm not planning on going anywhere near the M4 or Swindon, that's why when Arox came back to me with a London address I had to palm him off onto Mark. I'm going via the A14 because travel time is comparable on clear roads, there's no toll bridge, and the M25 is so rarely clear.
cool cool, trust arox to be difficult If there's any other M4'ers risking it we should be on there around 3pm. Please god let us not hit bad rush hour traffic

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG