The online racing simulator
glad to read some news (and good ones )

So bad Fern Bay still looks like the same as it is now [etals:]
Quote from iFastLT :Ohhh, just imagine full grid in AS3 of SCIROCCO!!!

I'd rather imagine that on a better track.
Quote from garph :

What? You think that after working on the scirocco, the new tyre model and all the other bugs in test patches - That they don't deserve to have a little break from it all?
Looks good Scawen
Not really necessary for me to post because it has already been said many times, but...

Great news! About the tyre physics that is, nothing to do with a Dacia Sandero.
Quote from brandons48 :What? You think that after working on the scirocco, the new tyre model and all the other bugs in test patches - That they don't deserve to have a little break from it all?

No. The lack of updates and the delay to up coming patch has done a fair bit of damage to LFS. They need to capitalize and push forward when the patch is released, not sit back and take a break.
Thanks for the good news.

Quote from brandons48 :What? You think that after working on the scirocco, the new tyre model and all the other bugs in test patches - That they don't deserve to have a little break from it all?

They work whenever they want
Great news, sounds really good. I hope that anything will go smooth.
Well... we still need interiors update ...
Finally, LFS change tyre physics! ! excited!
Hey, it looks like shadows gonna be darker!
Great news, it's nice to see the devs making a progress report after all of the moaning for one.
Absolutely fab update *wink wink*
That a good news.

In some ways we will get a new game with all cars to re-discover.

I thought the Sirocco was a complete waste of time but if it bring us a better tire model, LFS will have gain something very good from this contract.
Nice work guys! Keep it goin'!
Man i can't wait now Glad to hear some news about the game Totally saved my interest in it
New Tyre Physics this is awesome REALISAM
Quote from pako_customize :New Tyre Physics this is awesome REALISAM

Also, let's hope VOB format will be encrypted, so tools like you can't wreck LFS by making 1000 5-poly boxes to drive.
Quote from iFastLT :!

And another suggestion about all PBs and WRs. You could measure how many percents cars are slower with new physics than with old and change all the times according to that percentage?

WTF,that's a really weird idea!
Changing those times, no. But I think that it might be interesting to hear what sort of laptime diffrences the devs would expect.
I can't wait!!!
Make the "other" sims eat crow!

Physics physics physic physics physics physics!!!!!
i dont use LFS much these days but real glad to see this, shows LFS isn't fading away and good news for those that race on it regularly

(also makes abit of a mockery of those posts that crop up now and again from people when they first install LFS about the tyres not having as much grip as they do in real life )
Yeaaaaaah,step closer to VWS!
This thread is closed

New Tyre Physics (work in progress)
(1075 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG