The online racing simulator
I'm not level 30 yet so can't even have a go for one.
I've managed to get all 3 x1's.Took a while to realize couple aids were slowing me down.

I'll take one if you have it spare I don't know if i'll ever get to level 30.
Quote from skolekaj :should i buy the ruf rgt or is it not good?

its really fast very good cornering speeds
Quote from danowat :
Don't take umbridge with the comments

I don't believe me.. It's just that some of the comments here makes the game almost as Dirt or Rigde Racer, which is not true.. there are things that make it more easy then other sims, true.. but the force feedback is among the best, and that's one of the most important things for me, rFactor can have the most advanced tyre physics, but it's feedback feels so canned that it's unbeliavable and thus i just can't play something like that..
GT5 with abs off and everything else off really feels great sometimes, but like we agreed, it's not all the times, it's mostly on real tracks with nicely modeled bumps..

Quote from iMCk. :I've managed to get all 3 x1's.Took a while to realize couple aids were slowing me down.

Ok now, seriously, how do you people do these pics? I'm good at photoshop but i can't figure out how this is done
take all 3 pictures with the exact same camera angle and then overlay them I would imagine.
I tried that, but i couldn't have the same angle every time...
Quote from Boris Lozac :I tried that, but i couldn't have the same angle every time...

Then do not move the camera at all.
For some reason I couldn't connect to PSN with my bros account?? ( it said Unable to connect, but when I made a new account it let me sign in )

Had to start over again.. was level 25 and just unlocked endurance events..

Add - Adampett
anyone got an audi r10 or peugot hdi fap, possibly a redbull x2010? got some decent cars to trade, really enjoying gt5 though, i think the physics are just right between fun and realistic to satisfy both the casual gamer and the hardcore racing enthusiasts

kirmy1 < psn
Wow, Mclaren F1 on Tsukuba is so much fun.. like i downloaded some new physics patch or something.. how the steering wheel gets heavy under braking etc.. After like half an hour managed a 59.685 with abs off, sports hard tires, stock including setup (brake bias 4:2 though).
has anyone managed to do any type of brakestand in gt5, it just doesnt work at all for me.

if you try with any brake at all it stalls, and if you manage to get it to not stall, then you just plow the front tires no matter what.

in lfs you can jam the brakes in the xrt (which doesnt have too much power as it is) and it will still be alive.
btw bought the ruf :P but shit it was expensive to overhaul the engine :/ 48000
Ahh the RUF, cannot wait untill I get one myself, guys, have any of you used the race car modifications in the maintenance section? every car I tried to use it with just says not available for this vehicle, I mean wtf, in GT2 you could mod all sorts of cars but in GT5 have not been able to race mod any new car at the moment. What cars can you actually use it for?
Quote from logitekg25 :has anyone managed to do any type of brakestand in gt5, it just doesnt work at all for me.

if you try with any brake at all it stalls, and if you manage to get it to not stall, then you just plow the front tires no matter what.

in lfs you can jam the brakes in the xrt (which doesnt have too much power as it is) and it will still be alive.

You do realise it's practically impossible in r/l to 'brakestand' right?
Couple of pics from earlier... :thumbs:

omg MX5's can fly.

"You built an airplane out of a Mazda!?"
*Shameless BTTF rip*
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
Quote from adamlfs :For some reason I couldn't connect to PSN with my bros account?? ( it said Unable to connect, but when I made a new account it let me sign in )

Had to start over again.. was level 25 and just unlocked endurance events..

Add - Adampett

The save game is locked to each account. Maybe he was already online with the same account?

Quote from Boris Lozac :Wow, Mclaren F1 on Tsukuba is so much fun.. like i downloaded some new physics patch or something.. how the steering wheel gets heavy under braking etc.. After like half an hour managed a 59.685 with abs off, sports hard tires, stock including setup (brake bias 4:2 though).

I got about the same time with medium sports and wing, but my 458 on same setup did high 57 seconds with ABS
And about 1 second slower without ABS. Less power too....

Quote from logitekg25 :has anyone managed to do any type of brakestand in gt5, it just doesnt work at all for me.

You'll have problems doing those types of things in GT5, but try without ABS on, and minimise the rear brake bias

Quote from Madman_CZ :Ahh the RUF, cannot wait untill I get one myself, guys, have any of you used the race car modifications in the maintenance section? every car I tried to use it with just says not available for this vehicle, I mean wtf, in GT2 you could mod all sorts of cars but in GT5 have not been able to race mod any new car at the moment. What cars can you actually use it for?

You can only RM about 20 cars. There is a list somewhere. It's pretty expensive though, and best done before buying other parts as you get some with it
Quote from CoolColJ :You can only RM about 20 cars. There is a list somewhere. It's pretty expensive though, and best done before buying other parts as you get some with it

17 Cars... and none that I'd want to spend any money on...
Quote from BlueFlame :You do realise it's practically impossible in r/l to 'brakestand' right?

entirely untrue.

not only have i dont several brakestands in various cars, my friend done the same, my brother done the same (in a duallie by ACCIDENT) and there are countless videos on youtube, and people on this forum who do them often, but in gt5 you just plow the front wheels no matter what you do.
hywould you want to do one in GT5 anyways? It won't help you finish first...
is winning all that matters?

cant you ever mess around?
Are u on about doing a burnout or getting the car on 2 front wheels when braking?
I did a burnout but I forgot which car I used.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG