The online racing simulator
I got bored of GT5 fairly quickly, so this DLC is a great way for me to play with the Red Bull X1 thing (whatever it's called). And I love Spa, so I'll be getting both, which means I might as well get the 'complete' pack.
Anyone spend some time with it, noticable physics changes? I'm still downloading..
Downloaded the update earlier today, only thing I've noticed so far is the weather options and G25 controller setup.

I haven't noticed the new physics tbh, maybe it feels a bit lighter on the wheel but I dunno lol..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Cmon people, Spa is worth that money, everything else is meh.. I expected some changes to the online system, maybe racing rules/flags, qualificitions etc..

I'm not saying it's not worth the money. I'm saying PD should give the people a bit more... after taking so much time to release an unfinished game and then nothing for a long time... they manage to come up with two tracks and a few cars.
Tried this spec 2.0 thing just now. Couldn't notice any difference in physics. G25 shifter/clutch support still sucks just as much as it did before. And the vomit inducing cockpit shake remains with no options to turn it off either.

But now I can choose when it rains, yay! (sarcasm)

Goddamnit PD.
Chrysler prowler has working dials for its interior. are any other standards like that?
Quote from tristancliffe :I got bored of GT5 fairly quickly, so this DLC is a great way for me to play with the Red Bull X1 thing (whatever it's called). And I love Spa, so I'll be getting both, which means I might as well get the 'complete' pack.

You get an x2010 just for logging on this week.
Oh really? I'll log in tonight then!! I didn't play it anywhere near enough to 'earn' it.
The X2010 is so last year. PD made it worthless to make way for the X2011 Prototype!
It's almost like you didn't read the previous posts where I said I'd buy the DLC because of the X2011, and then sinbad mentioned I could get the old one for FREE. Especially as, I gather, the 2011 is a 2010 with slight tweaks to the aero. And as aero simulation is hardly GTs strength I doubt anyone could actually tell the difference.

So I'll just buy Spa instead. Don't see the point of paying lots of money for another two hundred shitty Skylines.
I thought you were refering to the 2010 model, since that is what the 'X1' is.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
honda should really manufacture a non-hybrid CRZ. Its too good looking to be so slow!
Am I feeling some difference on rally physics or is it me?
My eyes are bleeding.

Did the seasonal time trial for 5,500,000 in it too - easy (first lap, with gamepad, was 1m22.4; gold is 1m25)

La Sarthe with no chicanes is headache inducing!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
New patch is out, all 1.1gb of it.
You're a bit late eh

I can finaly step into the used cars dealership, how often does it updates, daily? I need that Yellow Bird.
every time you do a race it ads a few new cars, iirc.
I'm finding it more predictable to drift with the control pad, compared to before, should feel much better with a wheel instead of the fishtailing we used to have

Also AI is better in terms behaviour but they are still not that fast
Spent couple hours drifting yesterday with my G25, there's no difference to the physics as far as I could tell. Everyone else on the drift servers seemed to agree aswell. Not sure what you mean with the fishtailing though, it was pretty easy to catch the slides before this patch and it still is.

The problem is in the random tire slip angles, sometimes you get understeer while mid-drift out of nowhere, or suddenly the LSD starts acting like an open diff. It's all quite frustrating. None of this matters for the casual gamepad racers though which the game mostly caters for.

Bring on spec 3.0.
I could never drift with my DFGT wheel. I'd fish tail into a tank slapper

People say there is more gravity

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG