The online racing simulator
Quote from Furiously-Fast :They aren't really new cars, they are just re-skinned versions of the 2010 models.

They should reskin the Super GT cars then :worried:
Quote from Vain :Well they already thought that they had done a good job on the original physics and ai, so it's anyone's guess what they mean by "better".

Vain

That is true
I'm so glad that they have not abandoned 5 completely, though. I'll remain cautiously optimistic about the update.
maybe they fixed suspension,lsd, and other things to be more realistic? I wonder if we will be able to buy better brakes... you should have to buy ABS if the car doesnt come with it.
i hope they fixed the brake bias and reverse suspension thing
Quote from Gabkicks :maybe they fixed suspension,lsd, and other things to be more realistic? I wonder if we will be able to buy better brakes... you should have to buy ABS if the car doesnt come with it.

you should but the sake of competitiveness they all get it, unfair i know but sure, thats life

imho: they should give us low/med quality interiors and wait for the new ps to come out so they have a platform that can handle what they wanna do.
Quote from GT Planet :UPDATE: A batch of new screenshots featuring the Spec 2.0 changes and additions have now been released. The release date for 2.0 has also been set for October 11th, as confirmed by the PlayStation Blog.

Not that far away then
Had some fun with my Mini.
Attached images
Tsukuba Circuit.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_1.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_2.jpg
What is that, gt4? xD That model sucks
That Mini wasn't in GT4.
Quote from TamelCoe :What is that, gt4? xD That model sucks

Nothing beats the high-res textures and models of GT5.

oh wait
Erm...

Can't wait for Spec 2.0 update, time to get those spiders away from the steering wheel..
Just been offered a 1.13 patch (300mb), what's in it, haven't played for a while..
Minor bug fixes. Oh, and since Vettel has won this year's WDC, you can pick up a free X2010 and participate in a Seasonal event with a prize of Cr. 5,000,000.
Stupid patch is downloading 1% on every 15 minutes!
might be quicker to flying over to japan and download it via a usb.
I recieved my free X1, took some pics in the RB Hanger and decided to go time travelling...
In other words drive in SSR11 when it snows
http://imageshack.us/g/833/specialstageroute71k.jpg/
One pic that I should show you...
Crazyyy car I just got it, really racing it in La Sarthe it's crazy
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
I didn't drove enough lately to be able to compare it properly if it turns out they are minor changes..
Quote from Furiously-Fast :More info about DLC here:
http://www.gtplanet.net/gran-t ... cludes-spa-francorchamps/

The DLC turned out to be alot cheaper than I expected

Cheaper, but not exactly packed with stuff I want.

Spa is good, but one track for 4 quid or whatever it will be is hardly a bargain, and the race models do not interest me at all, if the karts are better to drive I might be more interested, but only slightly. I'll buy Spa but not the other guff. Paint colours? Racing gear? Crazy.
Quote from sinbad :Cheaper, but not exactly packed with stuff I want.

Spa is good, but one track for 4 quid or whatever it will be is hardly a bargain, and the race models do not interest me at all, if the karts are better to drive I might be more interested, but only slightly. I'll buy Spa but not the other guff. Paint colours? Racing gear? Crazy.

Agreed.

Not much interesting stuff for such a long waiting time... same goes to the spec II update (basically standard cockpits that'll look ugly as hell).

Quite disappointing after all.
Cmon people, Spa is worth that money, everything else is meh.. I expected some changes to the online system, maybe racing rules/flags, qualificitions etc..

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG