The online racing simulator
Quote from JJ72 :I think what they can improve upon in GT6 is to add a vector control point on every computer generated corners, than you can effectively control how long the apex is and how close each corner are with each other.

Or just do it like Modnation racers

But that for me is just too time consuming though. And the fact you do need some idea what you want.
One of each type would be cool though. Have a more complete/complex version for those that want total control, and a more random seed generated versions for the lazy bums like me..or people that like surprises
Quote from dawesdust_12 :**** it, just give us Bezier curves and allow us to change the control points!

Or have a PC addition to import the track file and then export it back, with heaps of options.

Never happen though.
I have my doubts but i wish GT5 has Bathurst and Phillip Island.
Quote from RMZ125 :The 1st thing what i am going to do is transfer all my cars on my psp to ps3 Then i am going to drive the ford xr8 around Nurburgring

Same, Ive got about 100 of the best cars bought and another 60 million to spend still before GT5 release.
Not entirely sure, but from what I've read, you can only transfer the cars you have from the old saves in to the arcade mode.

I'll be starting fresh anyway even if it's possible to transfer credits, it's fun to earn your way up going through cheap and slow cars.
Just watched the course creation vid, and I am actually pleasently suprised at how customizable it looks.

At least you can "tweak" each section, rather than just making do with the random course it chucks out.

I can see me having quite a bit of fun with that.
Quote from Foilpact :Same, Ive got about 100 of the best cars bought and another 60 million to spend still before GT5 release.

I was trying to download a save game for my psp, but polyphony somehow blocked the saves that came from other psp's.
Quote from Matrixi :Not entirely sure, but from what I've read, you can only transfer the cars you have from the old saves in to the arcade mode.

I'll be starting fresh anyway even if it's possible to transfer credits, it's fun to earn your way up going through cheap and slow cars.

I will be making to accounts on my ps3. One account will have my save data from my psp, and will just use account for fun, not carer mode. The 2nd account wil be for my carer mode, not any save data from psp.
Nascar gameplay

Anyone else notice the "portable garage" button in the car selection screen?, whats that about?
-
(bunder9999) DELETED by bunder9999 : f'kin thing didn't complete loading
Quote from danowat :Nascar gameplay

Anyone else notice the "portable garage" button in the car selection screen?, whats that about?

psp car downloads perhaps?

smoke looks cool, but the damage is still meh.
Chamonix in the snow

Agree with the "damage is meh" statement, but my intention is not to crash!

I also wonder just how impractical all these weather effects make the actual driving!
Quote from danowat :Chamonix in the snow

Agree with the "damage is meh" statement, but my intention is not to crash!

I also wonder just how impractical all these weather effects make the actual driving!

looks like they took their rollover physics from lfs... bounce off the wall, nose goes flying in the air, lands upright and in the right direction...

sure, the intention is not to crash, but when it happens, it should at least seem plausible.
Some photo mode pics from the leaked copies..

:cry:->:jawdrop:-> :faint2:-> :ambulance
My god, i have a orgams with those pics
Quote from Inouva :My god, i have a orgams with those pics

Yup, them sorts of pics will give you orgams
if you're going to have an "orgams" everytime you look at it, isn't it going to make racing a bit tiring ? also i hope your TV is easy to clean
Quote from danowat :Yup, them sorts of pics will give you orgams

MAN, I love those orgams!
Well, you lot try cooking and typing at the same time!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from speed1230 ::cry:->:jawdrop:-> :faint2:-> :ambulance

What he did.

I like how the tailights illuminate the railings in the second pic.
Just because you can't take an honest joke, you're making me continue doing this..
Watch the front tyres go red in the Laguna seca vid

---
Boris you missed the good ones
Looks so realistic

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG