The online racing simulator
Quote from Inouva :No, is the screeam you gona do when i cut your genitals with a hammer

You must have a sharp hammer.
Quote from PMD9409 :You must have a sharp hammer.

No, that why he gona scream so much, insted of "Fast" cutting with a saw or a knife, gona be slow and painful with a hammer
Quote from PMD9409 :You must have a sharp hammer.

maybe he's using the nailholder part of the hammer.

Quote from Boris Lozac :This one from your kitchen?

Here's a wallpaper..

http://img580.imageshack.us/im ... burgringnordschleife2.jpg

Wel that precicely how gona be your "Small Friend" after i cut with This

Then i gona use that "Kitchen hammer" for do the same as the pic show, and trow the "Meat" to the dogs, well i dont know if the dogs gona be filled up with that, i`m not sure how much "meat" can "process" with your small friend
Ok, you're boring now, hopeless case...
Quote from Boris Lozac :Ok, you're boring now, hopeless case...

Indeed. Her "big and tough" act is old news now.
Quote from Inouva :So... you give up?

pity....

Yes, i give up on you... If you just put a "" or something, on one of our sexist jokes or any jokes towards you, you'd be respected here.. but frankly you're a laugh. Just like those hardcore anti-racists, which are actually the biggest racists of them all..
The last few post totally lost me.....but back on topic, it seems PP is trying every trick in the book to make us forget about the standard cars, no rims change no photomode...features that are taken out for no other reasons.

Having seen the speculated premium car list, there isn't quite enough diversity in each tier, but there's always DLCs.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Yes, i give up on you... If you just put a "" or something, on one of our sexist jokes or any jokes towards you, you'd be respected here.. but frankly you're a laugh. Just like those hardcore anti-racists, which are actually the biggest racists of them all..

Well, i`m playing at the same lvl as you.

edit

Quote from JJ72 :The last few post totally lost me.....but back on topic, it seems PP is trying every trick in the book to make us forget about the standard cars, no rims change no photomode...features that are taken out for no other reasons.

Having seen the speculated premium car list, there isn't quite enough diversity in each tier, but there's always DLCs.

Believe me it's easier to deal with that if you just pretend that there are no Standard cars in the game I think 200+ is a great number for those insanely detailed cars, let's worry about the physics and Online.. i think there's plenty of Premiums to play with..
it's alright for single player, but the list gets a bit short when you try to run a league and fill the grid with different cars (which I plan to), is there a performance index where you can tune cars from different tier to similiar performances?
Quote from JJ72 :it's alright for single player, but the list gets a bit short when you try to run a league and fill the grid with different cars (which I plan to), is there a performance index where you can tune cars from different tier to similiar performances?

Good question, maybe you will be able to limit the HP for any given race.
Recent video from a Japanese store demo unit. Looks intense!
Pro physics, R2 tyres all round, active steering off, traction control at 5
Super GT GT-R on the Ring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFxjiImbGhk

It looks like GT5 no longer has the Standard/Pro Physics thing. Just one physics type + more aids
Not sure how the are going to do ranking for time trials now...

Quote from JJ72 :it's alright for single player, but the list gets a bit short when you try to run a league and fill the grid with different cars (which I plan to), is there a performance index where you can tune cars from different tier to similiar performances?

GT5:Prologue had a PP point index system
Horsepower to weight ratio gives you a baseline PP.
Using better tyres adds more PP and vice versa.
Adding more downforce likewise, and making the car lighter or heavier the same.

Off course for high speed tracks horsepower + more weight to keep the PP the same makes the car perform better and vice versa, but if you add a lot of grip and downforce, you will have low horsepower, so there is a lot of balancing to get the right combination for each track and car.
Which makes it fun in an interesting way, but some cars are inherently better than others at the same PP value. Plus increasing engine power tends to reduce low/mid range torque, so there is usually a range where the car performs better
Maybe if you can lock the tyre type then that will balance things a bit better, but some cars work better with different tyres on the front and back - in Prologue anyway.

See how it works in Prologue as I move the horsepower slide (plus the power/torque graph)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4TuRHGUvi8

It should still be in GT5, based on some old "online" mode pics
The Tuned 370z from the Time Trial shown here is worth 511PP.
1250kg 380PS
Some inrace photo mode pics of some standard cars on Suzuka East, not too bad at all. Not as detailed, but look ok in motion. Ahh if only you could change the rims...

Glad they got rid of the shiny road in Prologue's Suzuka

outdated model looks outdated. No panel gaps.
Quote from JJ72 :outdated model looks outdated. No panel gaps.

They're textured, instead of actual polys, but the filtering cleans up so they're more faint.

In Gt4 the texturing was a lot more jagged looking
Those standard cars look like a bad excuse. Look at them!

Meh, i'm glad i didn't order one of the signature/limited editions. This game is going to be a major let-down.
Quote from RMZ125 :I was trying to download a save game for my psp, but polyphony somehow blocked the saves that came from other psp's.

Yea saves are locked to the PSP they are made on, If u have a hacked PSP then u can use a cheat device to add credits to your save. U can also mod cars to give them loads of extra bhp and grip...
Warning, orgams material...

Notice you didn't post the standard car photomode pics
Quote from danowat :Notice you didn't post the standard car photomode pics

Me? Why should i Like i said, i don't count them at all cause there's no cockpit..
That's what i mean... who wants to drive a freaking Mercedes AMG? All the wrong cars are premium cars... (with some exceptions).

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG