The online racing simulator
Quote from speed1230 :Standard? I can see the driver clearly at the beginning?

But as the player went through the camera views, it didn't have a cockpit view. Standard cars are actually quite detailed, just without a cockpit view, full damage and limited visual tuning.
I do not know why but everytime the car spins in car wash...
It makes me lol
No changing rims on standart cars WTF .
Quote from speed1230 :I do not know why but everytime the car spins in car wash...
It makes me lol

Must be the same reason that means the mechanic can drain, and refill, the oil without opening the bonnet (or "hood" for our yankie friends )

Nice to see that there is a bonnet / hood view in the standard cars

Photo travel, which incidentally has been reported is only available with premium models, you can only photo mode standard cars during race replays
Quote from danowat :Must be the same reason that means the mechanic can drain, and refill, the oil without opening the bonnet (or "hood" for our yankie friends )

Nice to see that there is a bonnet / hood view in the standard cars

Yeah true but no custom wheels common I hope sony will fix that very soon.
this game shall be the death of my social life...

but fcuk me does it look good
Quote from Chrisuu01 :No changing rims on standart cars WTF .

Disappointing, and I can't understand why either
Quote from CoolColJ :Disappointing, and I can't understand why either

I'd rather have changeable rims than photo mode to be honest, I'll look at photo mode for 5 mins and that will be that, but the rims I'll appreciate every race replay.
looks like there's no midfieldraceway or apricot hill
There seems to be some confusion about the rims, some people are saying you can't change them period, others are saying you can "change" them, but you can't "customise" them (i.e. change size / width etc)
Quote from CoolColJ :Watch the front tyres go red in the Laguna seca vid

---
Boris you missed the good ones
Looks so realistic
[IMG]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/5166/circuitdelasarthe20092.jpg[/IMG*]

[IMG]http://imgur.com/wulbN.jpg[/IMG*]

[IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/5499/nurburgring24hgallardol.jpg[/IMG*]

AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, aahhhh ahhhh ................
Quote from Gabkicks :looks like there's no midfieldraceway or apricot hill

no real loss there, apricot hill was a boring track.
Quote from Gabkicks :looks like there's no midfieldraceway or apricot hill

Yeah this IMO is just sad 2 of the greatest tracks gone
Quote from danowat :There seems to be some confusion about the rims, some people are saying you can't change them period, others are saying you can "change" them, but you can't "customise" them (i.e. change size / width etc)

"You cannot change the wheels on a Standard Model car." says the video. Sucks bigtime.
Now its like GT5 has 200 cars
I'm cool, i don't even count the Standard cars, so i'm not bothered what they have and what not, they don't have the cockpit..
Quote :Standard car gameplay (If it hasn't been posted already)

Is it me or is that Laguna track basically the GT4 one but with higher res textures? The crappy tiling and low poly track details seem to be there... What have they been doing for the last 5 years??

(Still have a Sig. Edition on order though...)
Im still going to get my sig. edition copy but im slowly losing hope for this game...

Long loading times? :/
No changing rims on standard cars? :/
You have to unlock paint? WTF is that shit all about?!
I wish all cars had racing mods too
how does racing work with modifications?

do you just hope you have a car that can keep up with that "sleeper" with an extra 200 hp, then you expect?
So basically, its like what GT3 was for the ps2? around 200 cars (same as GT3) although it took longer to develop, so i guess GT6 will be like GT4? Better everything with all cars being premium and the sorts....
Quote from Exile R :So basically, its like what GT3 was for the ps2? around 200 cars (same as GT3) although it took longer to develop, so i guess GT6 will be like GT4? Better everything with all cars being premium and the sorts....

Yeah I think this will be the GT3 op the ps3 but I just hope they bring out some sort of patch so you can change wheels an all the cars.
the only thing i ask of them is the cockpit views. even if it is some dumb basic view with the same steering wheel for all standard cars, digital speedo, tac even needed?

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG