The online racing simulator
Well...

Quote :
These are the reasonably priced cars:
Suzuki Liana (aka Aerio) 92kW
Chevrolet Lacetti 90-101kW
Kia Cee'D 85-102kW

Going by the figures in GT5P we could use the Suzuki Swift Sport 2007 (Premium car) which has 92kW.
It also costs around 11,000 pounds which is reasonably priced.

Quote :Clarkson actually did say in one older episode that the Swift could be their next reasonably priced car

Can't find prices for cervo
Edit: Well the premium swifts are sports, probably not quite a reasonably priced car
Edit 2: Swift is still more expensive than 500
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :I think Cervo cause it's a lot less sporty than the 500

And probably shoddier quality
got amazon email
"Gran Turismo 5"
Previous estimated arrival date: December 31 2010
New estimated arrival date: November 24 2010
Quote from brandons48 :I think Cervo cause it's a lot less sporty than the 500

Less sporty? Have you seen the size or the rear wing?
I reckon the Cervo might be too SLOW actually, 64hp.. in the top model! It is a kei car after all.
0-60 in just over 13seconds, so slower then the liana? Think the liana was just over 11?
Track Creator vid, using the generic Effiel (Nurburgring area) circuit theme
Noticed the Nurburg castle on the hill in the background

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piQdLrVE0UA
Quote from CoolColJ :Track Creator vid, using the generic Effiel (Nurburgring area) circuit theme

Alright, I thought I would be able to finish this project I'm working on until mid-december, but unfortunately I will have to play the generated tracks until I starve to death - and then some more.

Vain
Could you make one completely from scratch?
Can't see the vid, so it's actually good eh?
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) RM ‘95

This is the car we should use not the cervo
Quote from speed1230 :Could you make one completely from scratch?

No, you somewhat randomised based on the parameters you select for each section, up to 7 sections. Circuit or point to point, depending on theme

But you can share and race online with them

---

Boris it look pretty good. You can create infinite tracks by the looks of it
You can set time of day and weather too, in the vid, 6am to 6 pm, day, plus a night option, sun/rain

7 themes so far, and maybe more themes via updates/DLC

Noticed the Nurburg castle on the hill in the background
Elevation is changable? I want some hill climbs and Touges..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Elevation is changable? I want some hill climbs and Touges..

There are elevations, but it's based on the generated topography in this particular theme.

You can also set track width to a pretty narrow range
The 1st thing what i am going to do is transfer all my cars on my psp to ps3 Then i am going to drive the ford xr8 around Nurburgring
Just watched that Course Maker vid, c'mon, that is seriously simplified Just couple of sliders, not much you can do there really, i expected way more out of that..
That track he made was pretty long, he only went through 4 sections (of 7) in the video and that was around 2 mins in a 300hp race car.
Not saying it isn't long, but the 'creation' tools are like severely limited, we can't say how long each section is, you just use the preditermined sliders and make the most of it..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Not saying it isn't long, but the 'creation' tools are like severely limited, we can't say how long each section is, you just use the preditermined sliders and make the most of it..

Yeah it's semi-random, but that the beauty of it, you don't have any predeteremined conceptions of the track, like driving on a new track everytime

Or country road with the other themes
You just use less sections if you want a shorter track

Anyway GT6 should expand on this much more, now that the "operating system" is in place

This could be a great resource for leagues for a long time to come. A new track every round
I think what they can improve upon in GT6 is to add a vector control point on every computer generated corners, than you can effectively control how long the apex is and how close each corner are with each other.
**** it, just give us Bezier curves and allow us to change the control points!
that is on beginner or normal, they are pretty competitive in Professional,

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG