The online racing simulator
Looks like a crappy scale model with a greenscreen background
The panel lines on the countach aren't great
Premium cars are glorious.

Definately seems a game of two halves.
Maybe it would be smarter if they released the game with just the Premiums, i don't know..
Pointless comparison.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from danowat :Don't know if its been mentioned before, but it appears that premium cars are locked and tied into you driver level (XP).

In this video you can clearly see that you have to be a certain driver level to "unlock" premium cars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... re=player_embedded#at=257

cars of this make available for purchase at current level... BIG thumbs down from me
If i can't level up with just the Online races and time trials, i don't know, i'll stick with those cars available at the start.. i really can't be bothered to go trough that 'career' and AI races..
Quote from Boris Lozac :If i can't level up with just the Online races and time trials, i don't know, i'll stick with those cars available at the start.. i really can't be bothered to go trough that 'career' and AI races..

Its not very clear at the moment, it seems in time trials you can choose "favorites" and "arcade cars" (and something else, I can't remember, but it wasn't "career garage" as far as I can remember), but its unclear if "favorites" are career cars or not.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's OK, look at forza in its awesome Photo mode:

Couldn't find a yawning smily, so you'll just have to imagine one
Already posted above
Sorry, can't see videos from here, i saw from comments on our forum that he's going reverse in a kart..
Yup, reverse, and beating all the other karts that are going forwards!!!

Still, at least it ain't FLOPZILLA FROM M$ hey Dustin
Gotta be fake..
It's real. Some of the GT4 cars were really badly made, and since they are simply copy + pasted to GT5, this is the end result.
Matrixi is right. this is how it looked like in GT4:
Ouch!
LOL the panel gaps aren't even modeled there just textures.
I'd love to see some comparison shots between some of the standard cars, and those in FLOPZILLA, hey Dustin?
Look at the PC geeks storming in..

Even if there are only 10 Premiums in the game, there still wouldn't be any game remotely close to it. Lightning engine is worth the price alone Who gives a sh*t about standard cars..

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG