The online racing simulator
Does the picture have standard cars in them, or are all premium?
Neverthless, there has not been a racing game with this great graphics before!
Quote from The Very End :Does the picture have standard cars in them, or are all premium?
Neverthless, there has not been a racing game with this great graphics before!

In the last pic, the Yellow RUF is a standard for sure, in fact most of the cars in that pack are standards
Still looks bloody awesome!
check this batch out - photo mode pics
You can pause anytime in the replay and walk around the track and take pics!

-
(CoolColJ) DELETED by CoolColJ
He can't drive, that's for sure
I suspect the Shelby Cobra is a handful

Man it looks so crisp compared the vids we've seen so far!
I'm recording the stream into my PC for later viewing

Music is nice

edit - looks like he is doing the install as you go option
Quote from CoolColJ :check this batch out - photo mode pics
You can pause anytime in the replay and walk around the track and take pics!

Really disappointed that the air con dial isn't totally circular, totally kills the immersion factor for me. Don't know whether I can enjoy the game fully in cockpit view knowing that dial isn't modelled correctly...
Stil hope rims on standard cars will come at least as DLC
Quote from DejaVu :Really disappointed that the air con dial isn't totally circular, totally kills the immersion factor for me. Don't know whether I can enjoy the game fully in cockpit view knowing that dial isn't modelled correctly...

Please tell me thats sarcasm haha
Quote from DejaVu :Really disappointed that the air con dial isn't totally circular, totally kills the immersion factor for me. Don't know whether I can enjoy the game fully in cockpit view knowing that dial isn't modelled correctly...

it is round, it looks like one of those knobs that has dimples so you can grab the knob easily without your butterfingers slipping...

(edit: 5 minute stare)

no wait, it's not... i wouldn't have noticed unless i made a point to look...

Me too, I am considering withdrawing my deposit and waiting for the next Forza
Quote from FPVaaron :Me too, I am considering withdrawing my deposit and waiting for the next Forza

I just cancelled my pre-order because of that. I am now going for NFS HP.
Cancelled my order too, those knobs are just unacceptable!
Are you kidding? Whats the detailed lights for if there's no detailed knobs?
you people bitch about anything hey lol

Quote from JJ72 :I know economy in Argentina isn't the greatest, but saving up $300 USD in a year for a second hand PS3 + wheel shouldn't be impossible?

$300 USD = 1000$ Pesos, with 1000$ you can pay a rent, for a small apartment

A cheap ps3 here cost $400 USD = 1200$ pesos, with 1200 i pay the rent and buy food

Now a ps3 $400 + GT5 $30 + G25 $350 = $768 USD converted into pesos = 3120 <- with that i live 3 months ( PAying the rent and having money for food )

A normal worked earn per month 1200-1500, pretty shit, the 60% of the argentina ppl is poor.
times like these im glad i live in aus lol

What car is the next one back? Looks like some sort of Audi but looks really wide!
Quote from R34GTR :What car is the next one back? Looks like some sort of Audi but looks really wide!

Looks like one of the older RS4s.

Friend from SERT (our LFS team) got the game.. tested it a bit, says there is an option to toggle the fuel consumption and tire wear. Did some donuts in the GTR and the tires were unusable after 5 mins.. and he's generally very satisfied with the physics. Also said the cockpits are pretty much as in Prologue, those jagged dynamic shadows etc..

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG