The online racing simulator
Quote from mcintyrej :Lucky thing. I could do that but, I'd probably run out of plugs - also, does the G25 with with the PS3 and GT5?

Offcourse, all Logitech wheels work, i drove GT5p and GT Time Trial with my Momo, but the game doesn't see all the buttons, i can't look left/right etc.. so i sold it and bought DFGT.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Offcourse, all Logitech wheels work, i drove GT5p and GT Time Trial with my Momo, but the game doesn't see all the buttons, i can't look left/right etc.. so i sold it and bought DFGT.

Interesting, now I'm actually very serious about the PS3/GT5 bundle!
LFS club in gran turismo 5
Quote from mcintyrej :Lucky thing. I could do that but, I'd probably run out of plugs - also, does the G25 with with the PS3 and GT5?

It should be, in GT5 Pologue it was, clutch and all, although you had to press a button at the start of each race to turn on the clutch, and cars with flappy paddle systems didn't allow you use the clutch
i REALLY hope that i can custom program buttons, and everything about how my g25 behaves..because i have my pedals inverted, and that could spell tragety
Quote from logitekg25 :i REALLY hope that i can custom program buttons, and everything about how my g25 behaves..because i have my pedals inverted, and that could spell tragety

You can map every single button, dial, knob, stick etc
Unlike PC games, you can have both the flappy paddles and stick active at the same time.
The buttons may not line up with what you see on the screen as they are for the DFGT
Although if your pedals are inverted, your stuffed

Vettel and the "new" driving aids options screen. Although I remeber seeing Skid help option as well in one build

thank you very much for this great news

and i have a logitech attack 3 joystick, and i was wondering if a ps3 can handle that for my handbrake as well?

i guerantee not, but still.
Quote from logitekg25 :thank you very much for this great news

and i have a logitech attack 3 joystick, and i was wondering if a ps3 can handle that for my handbrake as well?

i guerantee not, but still.

Only if it's it a PS3 controller. You can use the control pad and wheel at the same time. So if there is a PS3 Joystick it should work.

Check this out - top TVR Tuscan has a number decal, but also has the side exit exhaust that was shown on the black Tuned TVR Tuscan, along with the flag and PD decals. Looks like number decals are in
dont believe so..but i bet your a beta tester
I wish... the wait is killing me :/

Tourist Trophy had a number decal system anyway, so GT5 should have it

And a lot of the race cars and Stealth cars have blank decal panels
Hello,

We regret to inform you that the following items have been delayed:

"Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)"
Estimated arrival date: December 17 2010

You will not be assessed any shipping charges for the remaining shipments for this order. You will be charged for item costs only.

One of Amazon's aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we have fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

You have not been charged for this item. We do not debit money from your payment card until just before your items are dispatched. We will send you a dispatch confirmation email on the date of dispatch.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk, we hope to see you again soon.

Where is Tourist Trophy 2!? I demand this game be made/released now.
Gtfo my email account then.
Quote from CoolColJ :It should be, in GT5 Pologue it was, clutch and all, although you had to press a button at the start of each race to turn on the clutch, and cars with flappy paddle systems didn't allow you use the clutch

triangle, and before it says "start".
http://gthq.nl/en/home/news/38 ... omt-sneller-dan-we-denken

Pre-launch party in Madrid 24. or 25. november, meaning it should launch at the begging of December (cancelled party was suppose to be 25. october).

As for the party:

Quote :Another bit of info I just remembered:
Upon European Release, the Mayor of Madrid( a huge GT fan) is going to close off a section of the downtown, and Red Bull will set up their F1 Tents down there. There will be a huge release party. Date TBA

http://tunerspit.com/forum/sho ... -GT5-Questions-list/page6
Wonder how it peforms in real life...
So early December? Well I hope so
Quote from bunder9999 :triangle, and before it says "start".

Actually, I found it worked whenever if you hit triangle.
Going back to the 2nd pic of the racing TVR in CoolColJ's pics, is that tyre deforming?
Quote from TiJay :Going back to the 2nd pic of the racing TVR in CoolColJ's pics, is that tyre deforming?

I can't notice it on that picture, but i'm sure there will be..

Real? Not sure. Seems pretty well made to be a fake though.
Quote from TiJay :Going back to the 2nd pic of the racing TVR in CoolColJ's pics, is that tyre deforming?

Don't think there is visual deforming, but it's modelled in the physics

Quote from sil3ntwar :Where is Tourist Trophy 2!? I demand this game be made/released now.

TT didn't sell very compared to GT, but PD hinted they will do it if people want it. It would make more sense as a DLC pack or expansion to GT5
Quote from Matrixi :

Real? Not sure. Seems pretty well made to be a fake though.

That ol' thing.. Oh, I've had it in my PS3 for months... was it of any value?

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG