The online racing simulator
Quote from danowat :If that is kosher, they must be BLOODY quick to go from "going gold" to having a fully pressed, retail package in less than a week.

It's probably gone gold a while back, remember they were only 3 days late. Only the Blu Ray production was delayed. The packaging was done a long time ago. And I've seen the Collector's edition model cars for sale on Ebay a month ago, with legit boxes, taken from the factory I presume
From a video shown at SEMA, no other leaks unfortunately
Maybe Inside Sim racing TV might have caught it on their cameras

It's alive
Seems to have been outed as a fake over at GTPlanet
Time will tell I suppose. I still think that disc looks real.
Quote from logitekg25 :never got the fun, or point of that...to start off, it just sucks

It makes a cracking screen saver, at least.

In fact watching AI cars go around while I am working is the sole reason I still have Rfactor installed.
Is what I'm seeing really GT5? :cry:
I call fake
Looks real to me.
Wow, do all the standard cars have that much detail? The cars in the 5825 vid have visible interiors.
Some of those trophies are pretty laughable.
That looks legit

Improved sound (especially downshifts), AI and smoke (lasts longer now). Sounds way better than the iRacing version....
Anyone knows if that 'money' can be acquired just by playing Online and doing hotlaps? I have no intention to race the AI's, in any way.. so how can i unlock all the cars and tracks?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Anyone knows if that 'money' can be acquired just by playing Online and doing hotlaps? I have no intention to race the AI's, in any way.. so how can i unlock all the cars and tracks?

Only way I can think of is using one's completed save files found on sites like Gamefaqs. But you won't find one for a long time - it will take time to get all the cars in the game
i cant look at anymore screenshots, its making me want it so badly D:
Anyone wanna buy an Xbox?
Wow, so the box shot was real? ****ing awful choice of text to put on it.
Quote from TiJay :Wow, so the box shot was real? ****ing awful choice of text to put on it.

That was fake. No way that laughable text would be on the official box
Quote from Boris Lozac :Anyone knows if that 'money' can be acquired just by playing Online and doing hotlaps? I have no intention to race the AI's, in any way.. so how can i unlock all the cars and tracks?

In Prologue you can earn money when you race online as well.
No money in hotlaps though

But it appears GT5 has level limits
Quote from CoolColJ :In Prologue you can earn money when you race online as well.
No money in hotlaps though

But it appears GT5 has level limits

That's cool then. Wonder what cars would be able to use Online at first, i'm guessing there will be some standardised series, or cars, that everyone can use at first.
And what are Level limits?

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG