The online racing simulator
Nobody want to lend me one i will hand it back as soon as i have done the Formula Gran Turismo World Champs please!!!!
I'd lend you mine, but i can't... i'm at work in london...

Just man up and spend the money.
Quote from Billeh :Nobody want to lend me one i will hand it back as soon as i have done the Formula Gran Turismo World Champs please!!!!

Whats your psn?
Quote from G!NhO :Whats your psn?

Billeh1977 mate your a star if you can lend me it like i said i will send it straight back when finished
Ginho your a legend thanks again
Quote from Billeh :Ginho your a legend thanks again

Don't get too ahead of yourself.
Anybody else in need of a Formula GT?
I need to do a few more 24 hour races I think to get my B-Spec to level 40. Then I can finally be down to like 7 trophies, and like 99% completion.
Anybody wants to lend me a Rebull X1, i swear you will get it back inmediatly.
12 new seasonal races! Well, more like 9 since I cba to dig out money for the F1 car.
PSN : oskaririnne, add me for good racing (or not) !
F*ck I can't afford a Ferrari F1 and even if I can it will be gone
Must get a F2007...
Quote from speed1230 :F*ck I can't afford a Ferrari F1 and even if I can it will be gone

I have both F10 and F2007 yarrr harr
Quote from 91mason91 :I have both F10 and F2007 yarrr harr

Duplicate and send F2007 plebas? (since you won't want to lose a 10m+ car :schwitz
PSN: GTDriver1230
Note: Let me know if it's you in the friend invite
Quote from 91mason91 :I have both F10 and F2007 yarrr harr

Send me the F07 please, you will get it back inmediatly after i get on ps3, probably monday or so haha. I swear.
Why the F2007? It's slower. (in-game)
Ok F10 please then, monday is the earliest i can give it back so would you please send it to me on monday? :$
Like I said on GTP, what are the odds this is a hangover from the GT1 days and the game wasn't designed to recognise files over 4MB, as there was no chance of them becoming that big in GT1-4? Question is, if this is the case why did nobody realise the museum cards would break the 4MB barrier?
what do museum cards do, and how do i use them
Quote from TiJay :Like I said on GTP, what are the odds this is a hangover from the GT1 days and the game wasn't designed to recognise files over 4MB, as there was no chance of them becoming that big in GT1-4? Question is, if this is the case why did nobody realise the museum cards would break the 4MB barrier?

IIRC 4MB is the maximum size for any savegame file on the PS3 (them being written in special designated memory areas) Other games sail around that problem by splitting the savegame in smaller files. On GT5, they made some errors, as I read it stuff from the museum cards is stored temporarily in the savegame, but never gets deleted afterwards, and on every startup the game adds a line with the start date in the file, but never deletes the old line ... (read this on a german GT5 forum, they found the bug back in mid January)
Well, I have my PS3 now running the rubber band trick with my X1. It'll take me 15 days until I'm level 40, but then I'll be down to 3 trophies. Gold Standard, AMG Challenge and 1000 cars in my garage.

Then I shall have a platinum myself
Here's quite few pics I did...
Attached images
Autodromo Nazionale Monza.jpg
Special Stage Route 5.jpg
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_3.jpg
Eiger Nordwand W Trail _13.jpg
Eiger Nordwand W Trail _4.jpg
Eiger Nordwand W Trail _18.jpg
Eiger Nordwand W Trail _22.jpg
Eiger Nordwand W Trail _26.jpg
Suzuka Circuit.jpg