The online racing simulator
Quote from speed1230 :Brilliant, they have more cars from Europe and America in the used car dealership. Interesting to see a Zonda to be one of them, might be a good place to get a decent super car

Wait, what? Zonda should be Premium right, all models?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Wait, what? Zonda should be Premium right, all models?

It came from GT4 so it's probably the reason that it's standard (though I have seen past GT cars that have been converted to premium)
Zonda R is premium though
Zonda R is cool, but i want the F, the best one IMO..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Zonda R is cool, but i want the F, the best one IMO..

Well most cars that are created for GT5 are usually premium afaik
That new tyre cluster on the left definitely has something to do with tyre temperature. When it hits dark red, the tyres smoke. And it takes it a few seconds to cool back down to a light blue. Dark blue is for cold tyres. White means the tyre is loaded and heating up.

At least we know GT5's physics models each wheel individually. In Prologue it felt more like front/back only

Also looking at the HUD in the X1 vid, it looks like Vettel was playing with an old build of the game

Here it looks like the tyres are more worn, larger gap in the inner block

---

Also Stig is gone....

before

Now
I wonder if you can still see him as the driver of a car
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from speed1230 :I wonder if you can still see him as the driver of a car

Maybe but they won't refer to him as the Stig, and the challanges won't be the same

Ben Collins killed everything
Screw him :grumpy:
Wonder if FM will have to remove it also?
Look harder, near the start of the "race" before he blows em all away
Seven Fireblade '02 at around the 0:23 mark, it gets left behind by everyone

I asked the guy to run a race at harder difficulty and pro physics, hope he comes through. I don't see the point in blowing away the AI like that on Easy with all aids on.....

Can't believe no one has done a damage video yet!
Can't believe the only leaked copy went to that noob, 3rd persion view, gamepad + arcade physics/all aids on.. :rolleyes:
Quote from CoolColJ :Also Stig is gone....

I hope they've also corrected (maybe updated is the more appropriate word) the Loeb wording; he's now a 7 time consecutive WRC champion. I hate him for his talent.
I can't imagine how depressing is for the other guys in WRC, going each year in the new season, and just knowing that they can't win it
Quote from MAGGOT :I hope they've also corrected (maybe updated is the more appropriate word) the Loeb wording; he's now a 7 time consecutive WRC champion. I hate him for his talent.

His name is no longer on the menu display. There is only a Gran Turismo Rally, and a new Grand Tour event

edit - ok, his name is still there, you just need to scroll to the right, and it does say 7 times WRC champ now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M_1-n0NqK4

Quote from CoolColJ :
Ben Collins killed everything

Doubt it. They probably just didn't want anyone beating Stig.
rain looks nice... i'm not impressed by the damage though, but i knew it was going to suck from the moment they suggested it.
I'm going to a mini pre-launch event tomorrow, I am not 100% sure it will be the final build, but if that's true, what would you want to see? I will try to get some videos.
Am I the only one who thinks the cars look a bit flat in the rainy environment? They look very evenly lid and has very little environmental mapping effect, and doesn't change a lot when the lighting angle changes, as if the shades are pre-rendered onto the car texture.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG