The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :You do realise it's practically impossible in r/l to 'brakestand' right?

I have done it with a '81 Volvo 244 GL my self in real, its easily possible.
So, after finally getting my PS3 hooked up on my computer monitors with my wheel I've given GT5 a proper run today... I've been having a blast with my Evora, but I have no where left to race it in the game.

Anyone have any suggestions for the Gran Turismo World Tour? Don't want to wind up with a slow racer in a field of fast ones....
You mean the rally one right? Just buy any pos 4wd car and tune it to the regs and just use your evora for the tarmac rally.
I mean the one in the professional series (third tier in A-Spec). Seems all race cars to me. I wonder if I can tune up my 2010 Race Modded Camaro... it's fun to drive. Not sure if I can make it competitive with the likes of the GTS-Rs and Audi R8 GTs and stuff, though.
You need Z1RM in your life.
Anyone got an Audi Quattro for trade? The '82 one.

PSN: atledreier
I think I have couple. I'll check later. Do you mean the rally version or the road version? I think I got mine as a prize from somewhere...

I'm searching for jag xj220, nissan skyline r33 '95 or jaguar xkr coupe '99 at the moment. Need to be specifically that model and untuned and unoiled. Or something else nice (like road versions of lemans cars or pre '00 jgtc and dtm cars ).

But I'll check first if I have the car...
I mean the road version, the regular 1982 Audi Quattro. I love that car! :-)
A brake stand where I come from is when you pull only front brakes and the rear lifts up (which can only work on bikes or very very light cars).

But after searching youtube and the rest of this thread, I now realise you mean a burnout.

Just say you want to do a burnout and stop confusing with the term 'brakestand' you aren't standing on the brakes when you are sitting laterally to them!
Quote from atledreier :I mean the road version, the regular 1982 Audi Quattro. I love that car! :-)

Quattro has nerfed sound. Sounds really bad. Plus I didn't know there was rally quattros on GT5?
Quote from atledreier :I mean the road version, the regular 1982 Audi Quattro. I love that car! :-)

I have the car. But I've done some tuning to it and removed some weight. The engine tuning can be undone but it has also weight reduction 2 and windows "reduced". Has racing softs, dirt and snow tires too though. 240bhp/1125kg.

EDIT: I mixed the quattro rally version with the delta s4 rally car...
What'cha want for it?
Quote from atledreier :What'cha want for it?

Specific model, untuned and unoiled:
jag xj220
nissan skyline r33 '95
jaguar xkr coupe '99
Ford GT '02
Enzo Ferrari
Ferrari 458 italia '09
Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09
Ferrari 430 scuderia '07

I'm open to offers though
I'll see what I can get'cha.
Quote from atledreier :Anyone got an Audi Quattro for trade? The '82 one.

PSN: atledreier

I saw one in my UCD, but it's probably gone now...
Yeah, I've seen one once too, but then i couldn't afford it... Haven't seen it since.
Anyone have a Datsun 510?
Historic race in b-spec at monaco is making me rage. whats the trick to it? My guy drops to pretty much last at the start then gets into 2nd and decides to crash into some barriers.
Quote from atledreier :Yeah, I've seen one once too, but then i couldn't afford it... Haven't seen it since.

I just bought one in used car dealership for 40k
Guys, what is the vheapes way to buy ps3 and gran turismo 5? I really want this game ;S
ya burnout/brakestand...burnout for me means your just doing whatever lighting up the rear wheels, not neseserilly stopped, just doing donuts or whatever going crazy

but yeah, in gt5 it doesnt seem possible at all...i kinda did one after overheating my tires for a while, but other then that doesnt work for me
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
i use clutch and can work all three pedals, but most cars can do it without brake bias ajust...i know how to make it work

i was just stating
Quote from MAGGOT :Anyone have a Datsun 510?

I bought a Nissan BLUEBIRD 1600 Deluxe (510) ‘69 2 days ago, re-oiled and rebuilt, I think. Is that the one?
It's a coupe.

Add me and I'll gift it to you.
PSN - CoolColJ and GTP_CoolColJ
The 2nd account should gifting reset later today.

If you have a Subaru 22B I would like one, been searching for it for a long time....

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Historic race in b-spec at monaco is making me rage. whats the trick to it? My guy drops to pretty much last at the start then gets into 2nd and decides to crash into some barriers.

Hope this helps - quoting myself

Quote :
Quote from ricosf1 :won this with the 330
max speed at 290
full downforce
and LSD:15/45/25
full babysitting though and a beautiful and tight race with that toyota
tip: even though the race lineup was quite tought(p1 2j, p2 toyota) try not haveing them in first row
gl

I finally won it with your settings, except with speed at 270
Also no toe settings used, camber set at 2.0/2.5
Stock suspension, but I added more damping and rebound to the rear, set to 8

My level 20 driver, full hot, kept epic failing in it!
I switched to my level 17 driver, S.Loeb
And he's on the cool side of moderate , and he got into 4th place after 1 lap and slowly reeled them in. The 2J was leading from the start, but after constant pressure my guy overtook and started to pull away after 2 lap fight back from the 2J.

The key is to get into the top 4 early to keep away from the pileups.
And I pace down twice on the 2 chicanes, need to keep the meter under 3/4

Me thinks S.Loeb is gonna be the star driver here

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG