The online racing simulator
Just wondering, will one be able to chose the side for the steering wheel? IIRC it was on the "right" left side in some other.

But the ingame wheel seems out of sync with the DFGT that guy is playin on
Quote from ACCAkut :Just wondering, will one be able to chose the side for the steering wheel? IIRC it was on the "right" left side in some other.

But the ingame wheel seems out of sync with the DFGT that guy is playin on

I'm pretty sure you'll be stuck with whatever the car has from where it originates.

I think that's due to LCD monitor lag... long live the CRT!
From what I heard in one of the CES videos, the hand animations are not final, they have some cross arm full 900 degree hand movements to come
So the game is delayed cause they're adding crap no one really wants?
think of the side benefit of improving the physics to be more life like!
Quote from brandons48 :So the game is delayed cause they're adding crap no one really wants?

The game hasnt really been delayed for us anyway, since we never had a release date in the first place

I also read a while back that it might not have been delayed?? Not sure though

Edit- Just watched the video, its amazing how close to the real thing GT looks
interior reflections are much much better to boot!
Quote from Boris Lozac :the hand animations are sick..

I missed something? Didn't see anything except its finger moved a bit.
Quote from JJ72 :I missed something? Didn't see anything except its finger moved a bit.

It just looks so lifelike, those small movements when he presses the flappy pedals..
google translate

The side benefits can help GT5 achieve more life like physics and off course accurate track modelling

can we expect Stig replay ghosts from the Top gear track that will be GT5?

----

Toyota Motor Corporation and "Gran Turismo" on January 15, was held at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba Prefecture, "Tokyo Auto Salon 2010 with NAPAC" vehicle information and announced a collaboration on a new site using GPS coordinates.

This collaboration is used to control the real world automotive vehicle CAN (Controller Area Network) using the GPS information and location information, "Gran Turismo" in real time to visualize what that is driving the vehicle.

CAN export to USB memory location information and that information, "Gran Turismo" and loaded into a simulation engine, "Gran Turismo" was visualizes as a video replay, you can also play as a ghost, help you analyze your driving or you can.

CAN has the right to information about G Force and handle and brake, accelerator operations, and includes rotational speed of each wheel and engine speed, allowing a highly accurate reproduction of the combination of vehicle and location information .

Venue with the Toyota booth at the stage of the vehicle to the 2009 Super GT Fuji Speedway was the American champion Juichi Wakisaka IS F data actually ran in "Gran Turismo" on reproduction. And the actual practice of "Gran Turismo" By comparison with on-screen video reproduction has demonstrated the high accuracy.

Please expect us in the new efforts of both companies.
Quote from CoolColJ :I think this is proof liveries and decals customisation is in
There are 2 different patterns on the FT-86g trailer, when the 2nd car comes in and does tandem drifting
one has the red and silver pattern, the other red and back on the rear 3/4...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the car above is a pre-tuned car, replicated from a real life model. Proof is below.

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=21369
this game will be the sex!
Couple of gifs from that video..

That quick correction in the first gif, i don't know if they done that on purposse, but it turned out great
Face it , GT5 WILL NOT have paintjobs

I knew there would be a real version of the car lool
Who the hell needs custom paintjobs, i would like to choose a rim and rim outline color though..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Who the hell needs custom paintjobs, i would like to choose a rim and rim outline color though..

Yeh, all GT5 needs is what GT4 had but more indepth, front splitters etc, just simple tings , and better rim customisation like u said, the colour
I'll be around to see you eat crow
yes, but I see 2 vents then? maybe it's a glitch
Quote from CoolColJ :yes, but I see 2 vents then? maybe it's a glitch

Well it's two different sides of the car, so.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG