The online racing simulator
I did a search, but all I can access/read was the little summary from the google search description. It might not be from the article, I just assumed it was

I'm sure some scans will come up sooner or later
It's issue 92 of GamesTM, just came out 2 days ago
GAMEStm? never heard of that before. Maybe their racing department spend their time playing games like Burnout and Midnight club.
Quote from Boris Lozac :That sounds prommising, when id*ots like that find it bad and too dificult..

Remember, difficult DOES NOT equal realism.
Quote from danowat :Remember, difficult DOES NOT equal realism.

Offcourse.. but when these gamers journalist say that, then it's must be a good thing, i can't imagine how would they review RBR for example
God i hope Tommy Kaira GTR ends up in the game, cause it's looking absolutely bada**! (their cars were in previos GT's so i'm hoping they are now too)

It's still a GTR though. Me I'm after the LFA, which is going to be in GT5.
Beat the Lambo Gallardo by 3 secs on the Top gear track in the wet, when driven by the Stig!
FR car outhandling a mid engined 4WD car in the wet? WOW

Can't wait to sample that F1 style wail of the LFA
Hope they get the engine and exhaust sounds right....

Other than that, I wish for the Nissan Pulsar GTI-R to return!

-----------------

Well GT Academy round 1 is over and I ended up at rank 118 here.

PSN - CoolColJ
Tuned Z - 1:37:089
Normal Z - 1:49:691

total 3:26:780

Thought I had finally beat Kaz, but he has improved his Tuned Z time from 1'37.1+ to 1'36.8
I had a bit more time in me but just ran out of days to get it in. Bah, 2 days ago I had a lap going that was 0.2 sec better than my Tuned Z time, but I spun out as I came out of the back straight ---> had me online to get under 1'37 and maybe beat Kaz. The next day I just couldn't get close to that...
I haven't touched the Normal Z in a while.

edit - 2nd round is on Spa the rumour has it
just had an accident in my pants after seeing that gtr
Quote from Boris Lozac :God i hope Tommy Kaira GTR ends up in the game, cause it's looking absolutely bada**! (their cars were in previos GT's so i'm hoping they are now too)

I think it's been ruined.
Quote from BlueFlame :I think it's been ruined.

I know it's off topic, but how can you ruin a GTR? It's not like it's a looker in the first place, even if you see one IRL.
Quote from ColeusRattus :I know it's off topic, but how can you ruin a GTR? It's not like it's a looker in the first place, even if you see one IRL.

They aren't SO bad looking, but I have to agree, it has the trout mouth that the Evo 8 has, bloody ugly if you ask me but there are worse cars, and a stock GTR from the back end looks nice to me.
I love the GT-R's looks, both stock and Japanese versions are awesome IMO, but this is coming from a guy who likes tuners anyway.
GTR's look great, what ya talking about.. especially this one, it has something Zonda-ish about it
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
Quote from Boris Lozac :GTR's look great, what ya talking about.. especially this one, it has something Zonda-ish about it

Well maybe it will grow on me, I didn't like the Zonda at first, and then it just hit me.
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
Quote from BlueFlame :Well maybe it will grow on me, I didn't like the Zonda at first, and then it just hit me.

Zonda is still one of the best looking supercars for me, it just screams awesomeness... Zonda F in particular..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Zonda is still one of the best looking supercars for me, it just screams awesomeness... Zonda F in particular..

But you don't like the R8 do you?
ive always had a soft spot for ferraris
Quote from BlueFlame :But you don't like the R8 do you?

Not particulary, no... but i woudn't mind owning one offcourse.
there were so many cars in the old GTs that i got to know only through the game, wonder if that will happen in GT5 too. The Spirra, all the Skylines, the Tommy Kaira ZZII, the Speed 12 .... hope they make it in GT5, with full cockpits..
The Zonda is fantastic looking - until you get too close, or get inside. Then it's fussy, messy and over-designed... The basic shapes inside and out are wonderful, but it could have had that look without all the silly details. In my view.

But not as awful as a TVR interior!
yeah...
I just have a question.
Whats the song name, for all the Japanese intros?
Cause thats song is officially the best intro music in any game series.....maybe next to MGS
Moon over castle, or something equally as trippy.
Gran Turismo is most likely what gave me my intrest in classical and jaz music. The lobby music is always a good background music when clicking through menus. Sometimes I'll pop GT2 into my backwards compatible PS3 just to listen to the music, and race on Grindalwald.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG