The online racing simulator
Hi guys,

just posting my car that I am starting the GT Mode with, although i didn't really want to purchase this, that was a slight accident after being noobish with the buttons (it has been a while since i owned my last psx) The car has grown on me and this is a picture after i took it for a spin on Nordschleife track which is really cool and has a nice feel to it.

What cars did you guys start off with, it would be nice to post some pictures of your beauties.

Pete
Attached images
Nürburgring Nordschleife.jpg
Quote from Hyperactive :Using 42" lcd and sitting maybe 80cm away from it. Feeling of speed is pretty good. I use the bonnet view though. The shaking of the camera in cockpit is so overdone it is impossible to get any feel of what the car is doing. Especially with that big screen. Do not like the (unrealistic!) benefit the bonnet view gives though...

Haven't seen any LFSsers online yet though. Except atledreier who I saw yesterday. My online nick is hyyperactive so say hi if you see me. I think I will be online for couple of hours now so try to find me

I thought you were 'the' LFS Hyperactive. Was a fun night. Those races on the Ring was INTENSE! Me and Volcano had an EPIC 40 minute battle!
Quote from 91mason91 :Another retard to add to the list. Obviously your observation skills could do with an improvement.

10 bucks says it has already happened to you but your not stupid enough to post it because it will make you look like a tool.
Quote from 91mason91 :From that i gather you don't have speakers then? Theres a noise when you click it and im sure when yoy hit restart theres a message that asks "Are you sure... Yes - No"

There isn't an 'are you sure' message for restarting a race, there isn't even an are you sure message for quitting.
Quote from Madman_CZ :

What cars did you guys start off with, it would be nice to post some pictures of your beauties.

Pete

That Toyoya Starlet thing in black, most powerful and the lightest..no brainer!
Quote from Madman_CZ :What cars did you guys start off with, it would be nice to post some pictures of your beauties.

I started of with a vitz Euro Sport, not much of a beauty.
i started with a MR2 '99
Bought a Lupo to start with but I never used it until the Lupo cup, so it was pretty stupid buy!
I started with a Suzuki swift.
I started with a EK9, great car to use, still one of my best cars

I believe I started off with a VW Golf IV. Real Beatuy imho, and sounds awesome in the lower RPM ranges.
I chose this and tuned it to 130BHP-ish to reflect my real one.
Attached images
Lucerne - Chapel Bridge.jpg
I started whit Honda Civic 97 (J)
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I started of with a vitz Euro Sport, not much of a beauty.

That was clever of you. You will win another in the Sunday Cup League in both specs.
Mind you, a friend gave me a Z06 and then I got one when golded all Expert Races
Here's my first car. The mitsubishi fto gr '94. 253 hp and 1071kg of pure understeer

Plus few artsy ones:

I have 2 main accounts so I used a Mx-5 '89 for one and Civic type R for the other

Video of the Thrustmaster wheel in action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07e0Xk-cYVw

Doesn't look dinky like the Logitech wheels
The wheel is seriously fast in spinning!
Drifters rejoice
Seems quite loud for a belt drive wheel....a bit like my DFGT

But it's and R&D video so may not reflect the retail product

Quote : - PC driver will come later in 2011 - then iRacing will be playbale with T500RS
- current Playseat tablet are too short / working closely with Playseat to get new tablet

im up for some slow car racing later guys...lets try to organize

psn : TOrtoracer
Quote from logitekg25 :im up for some slow car racing later guys...lets try to organize

psn : TOrtoracer

Depends how late and what sort of cars...

psn: xJay1337, won't be online unless you say when&where
if your psn is in the list like 10 pages back then i got ya..but if not i dont...eh il just double check later

and my connection isnt very good so i dont think i should host. but if anyone else is interested then that would be good if they could

and im level 13 with all crappy cars, except an rx7 with some decent mods..so that slow
Got a kart room up, if anyone is interested - CCJ in the title
I'm in !
Add me : proa2414
Just jumping onto GT5 now, add/msg me on xJay1337 if any of you guys are racing..

By the way I have NO IDEA AT ALL about how online with PS3 or GT5 works so it will probably take me ages to figure anything out..

Oh and lovely 608mb download of some updates...around 60minutes what the hell? Gran Turismo's servers suck ass..
Mine went rather quickly, don't pay attention to that estimate number, it was even finished at 70%..
Let's hope you're right!

5% / 80minutes...I download at 5mbs... While this is doing whatever I'm gonna play some COD and get very angry because I suck at it!

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG