The online racing simulator
SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
Quote from jwardy :slightly too much info there mate :P

LOL

And gratz on coming here guys, hopefully we'll see some results go our way in GTAL
Ert commin SRLT
WELCOME! \o/
I saw some new posts here, my first thoughts: "oh oh, a new driver!", and I was right :P

Grats guys How many are you now?
Quote from Tomhah :I saw some new posts here, my first thoughts: "oh oh, a new driver!", and I was right :P

Thank you. At this moment we are 16. Even in this week we have accepted 3 new guys. So, very good for us.
Quote from Tomhah :I saw some new posts here, my first thoughts: "oh oh, a new driver!", and I was right :P

Yea as Skirmantas said 16, uh thatrs cprety much man, we need to stop for a wihle, and next week we will have more changes
Congratz Joe. This team is just growing all the time
ah, 16 is just fine :P Thought it was over 20 :P
Quote from Tomhah :ah, 16 is just fine :P Thought it was over 20 :P

Planing to have 15 ppl limit for now
nooooooo

don't limit it! ^^
Sad news from SimRacing Lithuania Team

SimRacing Lithuania Team finally have made a decision about Jarl's 'arox123' Teien membership.
Reason why we decided to withdraw him from the team is not mature behaviour on the track. He was participating in some big leagues as: spdoRacing GP2 Series, LFSCART and etc. And in those league he have made several unacceptable movements which caused a worry about his membership.
SRLT gave him a chance to improve himself: get more serious and more responsible on what he does to make sure that race would be enjoyable for him and for his opponents on the track.
So, we are sorry about that. We wish Jarl to think more about what he does on track and get his behaviour in next new level. So, best luck in the future getting more solid person.

SimRacing Lithuania Team has lost another member Bas 'jangstang' Roding. SRLT Team decided to cancel his membership for being inactive for long time.

Cheers.
Good decision.
Quote from seniecka :Sad news from SimRacing Lithuania Team

SimRacing Lithuania Team finally have made a decision about Jarl's 'arox123' Teien membership.
Reason why we decided to withdraw him from the team is not mature behaviour on the track. He was participating in some big leagues as: spdoRacing GP2 Series, LFSCART and etc. And in those league he have made several unacceptable movements which caused a worry about his membership.
SRLT gave him a chance to improve himself: get more serious and more responsible on what he does to make sure that race would be enjoyable for him and for his opponents on the track.
So, we are sorry about that. We wish Jarl to think more about what he does on track and get his behaviour in next new level. So, best luck in the future getting more solid person.

SimRacing Lithuania Team has lost another member Bas 'jangstang' Roding. SRLT Team decided to cancel his membership for being inactive for long time.

Cheers.

I would add Kyoto 500 pactise sesions by this spdoRacing GP2 Series, LFSCART
Well, to be fair this was duly deserved, but as he is a team-mate/former team-mate, good luck in getting yourself more mature mate.
best of luck for both!!!
Can't say I'm surprised.

Quote from Intermediate07 :Hope he`ll change his driving style in the future

I don't have any hope left. He is acting like an idiot for 2 or 3 years already now and didn't mature one bit.
Quote from zeugnimod :
I don't have any hope left. He is acting like an idiot for 2 or 3 years already now and didn't mature one bit.

...and he don't even think about changes!
He is pretty quick, and I thought he did quite well in LFS-Cart, certainly towards the end of the season. However, when it comes to immaturity and being a general dickhead, he is very good at it too.
Quote from DevilDare :However, when it comes to immaturity and being a general dickhead, he is very good at it too.

Srly, what did i do wrong? what am i doing wrong? Why am i a dickhead?
People just look for other people to push them down to seem more populary. Why push me down, wtf did i do? Tell me
You need explanation? :rolleyes:
Quote from TexasLTU :You need explanation? :rolleyes:

You see, you try push me down, you got no answer for my question, i did NOT do anything wrong.
could you guys discuss this issue in PMs?

this thread has nothing to do with it and it's giving the wrong image to the team…

thx
Quote from aroX123 :You see, you try push me down, you got no answer for my question, i did NOT do anything wrong.

Seriously?

Banned from Kyoto 500, confusing behavior in LFSCART, jackass driving in spdo GP2... I won't even speak about behavior in LFS Forum and LFS waiting room, at the GTAL round 2.

Still trying to "push you down"?
Quote from TexasLTU :Seriously?

Banned from Kyoto 500

I Was banned because i saw another guy(GreyBull [CHA]) go backwards on the track, so i did it aswell, then i got banned and not him, pretty fear huh? Even the admin said, dont go backwards unless you have ky1r setup . He said

Quote from TexasLTU :confusing behavior in LFSCART

Wtf you talking about?
Quote from TexasLTU :jackass driving in spdo GP2

WHERE????????????????????????

Quote from TexasLTU :I won't even speak about behavior in LFS Forum and LFS waiting room, at the GTAL round 2.

Still trying to "push you down"?

WHAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR????? WHAT DID I DO WRONG AT THE FORUM? DID I SAY ANYTHING WRONG, GIMME A DAM LINK. (a bit irony in this aswell because this is bad)

The if you are a complete idiot and didn't see the dam waiting room, that it was 32789468 other people spamming like cock. Look at my video. moron. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvTErF-CvTQ
If you look around people kick/ban for whatevver reason to be a ****ing son of a bitch.

I am trying to be nice to people as best as possible, i wanted to make video's for Spdo GP2 thingy, i try make em feel good and not say bad stuff. I have sendt pm to a few racers (aswell as admins) Happy birthday and all that shit.
But whatevver, if you dont like, then ok.

SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG