The online racing simulator
SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
SimRacing Lithuania Team

Our team was founded in 2009-01-17. An idea of creating team born to main founder of the team Eimantas Kasperiūnas and his friend Mantas Daukšas. In the road of creating team, founders have been searching for new people. First of new people, who heard about this team was Skirmantas Stankevicius. Latter Laimis Narsutis joined SRLT team.
At the moment we have 7 drivers in our team from 6 difrent countries: Lithuania, Estonia, New Zeland, Brasil, United Kingdom, Finland.
[B]

Tag being used in game as red and white color format.

[B]Our team's website:[/B] http://simracing.lt

SRLT History
SRLT Members
SRLT@SPDO
SRLT@ FaceBook
SRLT@Twitter

SimRacing Lithuania Team proudly sponsored by:
Alien Server - Alienserve.com High Quality LFS Servers
Your english is so baaad man
U think so? Ok then, tell what is wrong
#4 - TAT
seniecka koks tu grazus
Quote from TAT :seniecka koks tu grazus

Dekui, kaip tik fotkinausi, jog tau patikciau
I want to please you to talk in english.
HAI FAIV I LIKE YOU NICE TO MET YOU
/facepalm

please excuse these pillocks
thank you for your comments
Dint catch that what was wrong with your English there's probably wrong with his reading or hes just wants to speak like you anyway you can correct your self in forum by clicking left mouse button that's what i did
I want to remember that we are looking for new members in team
#12 - PoVo
Can i join HEHEHE myliu LFS
new SRLT team's member

After foundation of SRLT team, new member joined SRLT team! It's Edvinas Marcinkevičius. He joined SRLT, because he got invitation from SRLT team as a winner of "Win S2 Demo Cup" competition, and he had though about it and decided to join SRLT team. He is a rookie in LFS S2 world, but had earned experience by driving in LFS Demo.

Here is a short interview with him:
Question: What is your emotions after wining Win S2 Cup competition ?
Answer: I wasn't expected to win this competition, so i'm happy. I expected more activity in lithuanian standings and other's resistance in race
Q: Are you happy, by joining SRLT team. What is your expectations from SRLT team ?
A: I hope that we will be a great international team and will achieve something.
Q: Do you know members, who are in SRLT team ?
A: I don't know SRLT members, yet.
Q: How long are you playing LFS ?
A: I am started playing this game before 3-4 years, but at this moment I don't play so much.
Q: How old are you? Where you from ?
A: I am 18 years old, im from Kaunas, Lithuania.
Q: What's your favourite track and car in LFS ?
A: I think track - South City, vechicle - FZR.
Q: What are you going to achieve in the future ?
A: I don't have concrete goals to do, but it would be intresting by taking part in intresting competition. And I think is able to achieve something, if she'll want and try to do it. Wish is needy.

So, we, once more time, welcome our new member, who is looking forward to team. We wishing good luck!
Good luck
Welcome on board mate and good luck
Sveiki, vairuotojas iš manęs nekoks nes tik 3 diena vairuoju, bet skineris būčiau neblogas, nes su photoshopu dirbu biški ilgiau nei vairuoju
Quote from diCharge :Sveiki, vairuotojas iš manęs nekoks nes tik 3 diena vairuoju, bet skineris būčiau neblogas, nes su photoshopu dirbu biški ilgiau nei vairuoju

O! Labai puiku, įsidėk mane į skypą, pakalbėsim.
First international player in the SRLT team

We have honor to represent you first international racer in SRLT Team, it's Nikola Močibob. He is a 20 year old, from Croatia. He joined us in febuary 15-th of 2009.
He is rookie in LFS S2 world, as Edvinas Marcinkevičius, who joined SRLT team several days before, but Nikola Močibob races sometimes in real life and have been racing in LFS Demo. So he is potencial driver.

Here is a show interview with him:

Question: Why you decided to join SRLT team ?
Answer: Because I got an invitation from this team and it seems to be a good team with a good players, willing to help each other. Nobody seams to act like a big boss, but you are all together and I like that.
Q: How long u are playing LFS ?
A: I have s2 licence for a few days now, but i'm a member of demo licence since z version was out.
Q: Are you happy, by joining SRLT team. What is your expectations from SRLT team ?
A: I'm happy for now. I'm just starting, so I can't say more for now. My expectations are to have fun, lot of good races, share info with other drivers.
Q: How old are you? Where you from ?
A: I'm 20 years old. I'm from Croatia ( Hrvatska) province Istra, vilage Karojba 30 km from the sea =)
Q: What's your favourite track and car in LFS ?
A: I don't have a favorite track or car. I like more longer tracks and faster cars like xrr or bf1, but I don't have a favorite realy. I try to do my best in all of them.
Q: What are you going to achieve in the future ?
A: Hope to be a better driver in LFS, take as many wins as I can. We'll see, I'll try to do my best.
Q: You are first international racer in SRLT Team, what is the feeling? What do you think about accepting international players ?
A: It is a good thing, that you accepting international players. There is a lot of good drivers, who are waiting to go in a team and also you learn a lot from others. As the first international player, it's a nice feeling to be first, to be chosen like that, but there is also a little pressure.

SRLT Team wishing him all best and having fun.
Congratulations to both
wow !tnx to all il do my best
I hope you will be a realy great driver.Enjoy yuour stay
Gratz
Wow, that's quite a nice team you have established here. Keep it up! I'm also very pleased to see so many newcomers to S2 from Lithuania. We got to meet each other on track one day .
pauliaK finally you're back! Last time i saw you was in stone-age
Quite a nice team, keep it up. And yeah, pauliak is back

SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG