The online racing simulator
SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
hello guys,i would like to join your team
Quote from thereaperlt :hello guys,i would like to join your team

Hello thereaperlt, please PM or contact me by skype or MSN and we'll able to discuss about it.
Irish boy joins SRLT!

SimRacing Lithuania Team announces big reinforcement from Ireland - James Bolger. This ex-Experion Racing Team member after sadly period of his team closing, decided to join SRLT team and try to realise himself in new team which could replace his ex-team.

Here is a traditional interview with a newcommer:

Question: How old are you?
Answer(James Bolger): I'm 16 years old.
Q: Where you from?
A: Ireland.
Q: What's your favourite track and car in LFS?
A: Any Aston, and probably FXR GT2 or FOX.
Q: What are you going to achieve in the future?
A: A league win for SRLT!
Q: Why did u choose SRLT?
A: SRLT aren't that old, and I feel that we can both help each other to improve, it was a move that I thought about carefully, because ERT has just shut down and there were other possibilities for me.
Q: What do you think about the other team members?
A: Well, that was one of my main reasons to move here. Dan Buck and I worked very closely during our time involved with www.polepositiondriver.com and Mindaugas Bartevicius was in Experion Racing, the team I formerly ran before turning up here.

SimRacing Lithuania Team wishes James Bolger to realise himself and enjoy his stay in the team as he did it in ex-team Experion Racing Team.

Salut
Quote :Irish boy joins SRLT!

Special request : could you add "fan" in front of the "boy"? Thanks in avance.
o hai
WELCOME JAMES! \o/

Good times since PPD and ERT huh!

MAN, THIS TEAM JUST DOESN'T STOP GROWING! Yeah!
Gratz james
James, gongratz. Stop moving around will ya . Its hard to keep up with you lately. Serious though, next catch for the team. he brings in some experience
Quote from niels1 :James, gongratz. Stop moving around will ya . Its hard to keep up with you lately. Serious though, next catch for the team. he brings in some experience

I would've stayed at Experion Racing tbh, but they were shut down before I even had a say, or anyone else for that matter. I was going to join RSR. too, but you guys don't pay enough

Thanks mate!

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Special request : could you add "fan" in front of the "boy"? Thanks in avance.

^ What the Frenchy boii said

Thanks to everyone else also!It's great to be here.
gratz to both sides.
Congrats guys!
Gratz James
British guy meets new fellas.

SimRacing Lithuania Team announces you one more big surprise. It's Ben 'livefornow' Whitcher. He's 16-years old british guy from United Kingdom. Ben's experience in LFS Racing World is pretty big: he had driven in such leagues as: IGTC, GTAL, TDRT. So obviously his experience is worthy for a team.

Here is a traditional interview with a newcommer:

Answer(Ben Whitcher): I'm 16 years old.
A: United Kingdom.
A: BL1R @ FZR.
A: Hopefully to finish the whole of GTAL in top 3 also in real life aspect i hope to go to the olympics for Great Britian.
A: Matter of a fact somone told me about it as I originally didn't know they took british drivers, so when he told me about it I remembered the team from GTAL etc, and thought this is an active team that I need.
Q: What do you think about other team members?
A: Well James is a friend of mine and, to be honest, I haven't spoke to the rest of the team yet (get to know them aspect), so I hope I can do that.

SimRacing Lithuania Team wishes Ben Whitcher to find his place in new team and feel new experience in racing with a new team.

Can I see his username?

Anyway, grats. Only you are growing in dark days of LFS team life now.
grats guys
Quote from seniecka :
'livefornow'

Quote from TexasLTU :Can I see his username?

Anyway, grats. Only you are growing in dark days of LFS team life now.

Anyway, the way you're growing up atm is quite impressive guys. Congrats for this catch(and I don't think it'll be the last one of the Summer honestly)
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

Anyway, the way you're growing up atm is quite impressive guys. Congrats for this catch(and I don't think it'll be the last one of the Summer honestly)

Thank you and rest of u guys for congtatulating us.

Yan>> be sure, it'll be more of them Maybe one of them would be you?
Quote from seniecka :

I told you guys many times(especially to Eimantas) what I think about that.
Quote from seniecka :Thank you and rest of u guys for congtatulating us.

He said that he would love to join
So bring GreyBull to the team! \o/

GRATZ BEN! ^^
Feel yourself at home!
Quote from buck77 :So bring GreyBull to the team! \o/

GRATZ BEN! ^^
Feel yourself at home!

slightly too much info there mate :P

SimRacing Lithuania Team this week has accepted a lot of new faces and announces you one more racer. SRLT proudly announces ex- ERT member Joe '5haz' Shaw. He is very experienced 17 years old driver from United Kingdom who affter sadly suffering of ERT closing, joined SRLT with James's recommendation.

Here is a traditional interview with him:

Answer(Joe Shaw): I'm 17 years old.
A: London, UK.
A: BL1 @ FOX.
A: I hope to increase my experience in more cars, especially in endurance events.
A: SRLT was recomended to me by James Bolger, I checked the team out and was impressed.
Q: What do you think about other team members?
A: I already know some of the team and my new team mates who I have met seem friendly.

SimRacing Lithuania Team wishes Joe to find new fellas being in the team and have fun by staing and racing with new fellas.

gratz

SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG