The online racing simulator
SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
Quote from PMD9409 :That's where you pull out the wrenches and fix it.

Or you put your oar away and stop poking it in.

I don't see what SRLT has done to deserve negative press, I am a team member, all I do is show up, race in Red, Black and White colours and the leave, whats wrong with that?

Then again I don't find out about these things until 3 months later.
Lets knit pick core ill go second so i dont look like a jackass (again)
gratz on the news! \o/

good luck guys...
Or we could just let the racing do the talking. In which case CoRe will probrably be nit picking us.
oldnavy and efexas16 should really get a life, coming into other servers, and swearing at other people IN THEIR OWN LANGUAGE.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Lets knit pick core ill go second so i dont look like a jackass (again)

Quote from 5haz :Or we could just let the racing do the talking. In which case CoRe will probrably be nit picking us.

Nit pick my internet so it'll get fixed and we can actually finish races!

Ok, enough spam, lets let SRLT have their thread back.
Nah, im open for the racing to do the talking They'll time out anyway, so i cant lose.
Quote from PoVo :oldnavy and efexas16 should really get a life, coming into other servers, and swearing at other people IN THEIR OWN LANGUAGE.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Some RIDICULOUSLY childish behaviour going on in this thread....
-
(pacesetter) DELETED by pacesetter
Quote from J@tko :Some RIDICULOUSLY childish behaviour going on in this thread....

Tell us something we don't know.
Quote from J@tko :Some RIDICULOUSLY childish behaviour going on in this thread....

Never.......

OT: Loving the avatar
Quote from PoVo :oldnavy and efexas16 should really get a life, coming into other servers, and swearing at other people IN THEIR OWN LANGUAGE.

Lithuanians..... Nothing more to say..... Always real ****s (Not all of us are like that)
Just a little bit.
Wows. Well, good luck to Tommy and SRLT
Good luck Tommy is all i have to say
Quote from Timdpr :Same to you! So sexy...I'd hit it

I'd prefer to get it on with Demi than Mr Hindhaugh if i'm honest. (Although the Hind has his qualities....)
She's underage. And keep your spam to your new fancy website's forum
Quote from pacesetter :She's underage.

She's female at least.......
my car's a female....
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Nah, im open for the racing to do the talking They'll time out anyway, so i cant lose.

Are you making fun of my connection?
You better be, I might need your assistance to kill my ISP
-
(oldnavy) DELETED by oldnavy
More bad news today, but also some good news. I'll start with the bad; We've decided it will be best for us to part company with Mindaugas Bartusevicius, as his actions on LFSForum.net and indeed, to other drivers in our team. We are also very sad to announce the departure of two Britons Joe Shaw and Sean Williams, who decided to leave the team after the consequent changes we experienced during the last few days. We would like to thank Mindaugas, Joe and Sean for their contribution over the month, and we wish them good luck for the future.

The good news, We've signed Lims Chebbi (CARRERA GT). Lims has proven his dedication to the game, despite being new, he's done almost 100 league races (recorded by Spdo) and is getting quicker and quicker.He's also proven, to be very friendly and fun, so welcome SRLT L.Chebbi!
Gongratz

SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG