The online racing simulator
SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
thats why i refused to join SLRT...Sory Oldnavy but when james joined for me it was a fail for all of SLRT...Now it seems like James has completly overtaken the team and in some time its gonna sink as ERT did.
My 50 Cents
Cya
Quote from lizardfolk :Tim that's not completey true. Due to more than half of the team going on vacation when Williams joined, he eventually felt that he wasn't going anywhere with us. So we have a chat and he wanted to try out srlt but still remain in clockwork if he wasn't accepted.

I apologize if this is a problem forbyou srlt as I figured he would have told u he was still with us.

As for clockwork, there should be posts about this in our forums

Thanks i fully understand and if i would be knowed that he havent said to you that he leaved i would be informed you

And i realy dont think that James is taking over a team managment he only posts a news and ofcourse we all deciding before doing some changes but James dont have more power than me or skirmantas.
Okay guys, anyone have any problems with myself or sean, pm either of us.

@ Niko: ERT didn't fail. ERT stopped, and it wasn't my problem. That matter is none of your business. And just to let you know, I am asked to post the news, because English is my first language, and better than the Lithuanian boys. So, please stop with your degrading comments.
Quote from HighRoad :thats why i refused to join SLRT...Sory Oldnavy but when james joined for me it was a fail for all of SLRT...Now it seems like James has completly overtaken the team and in some time its gonna sink as ERT did.
My 50 Cents
Cya

Someone else sinked ERT, but NOT James. :rolleyes:
I say drop the kiddy drama (or at least keep it to PM/IM's) and let this team run its course as a race team.
Quote from PMD9409 :I say drop the kiddy drama (or at least keep it to PM/IM's) and let this team run its course as a race team.

Hehe, agreed. Good luck in debut in IGTC tonight guys.
Quote from lizardfolk :Tim that's not completey true. Due to more than half of the team going on vacation when Williams joined, he eventually felt that he wasn't going anywhere with us. So we have a chat and he wanted to try out srlt but still remain in clockwork if he wasn't accepted.

I apologize if this is a problem forbyou srlt as I figured he would have told u he was still with us.

As for clockwork, there should be posts about this in our forums

Hmm, okay. It would have been nice if you had made the chat public. Have you seen the thread on ** forums? Bunder was talking to Dan and found that it was mentioned that Williams was on the SRLT dev team. He 'asked oldnavy and he confirmed'. When he got into the full team I couldn't help but make a post. You can surely see why I thought what I thought when there was absolutely no information!

Hey, no hard feelings, especially not to SRLT (as you did nothing wrong! Good luck in the IGCT tonight!) But Sean, don't do that again, I'm afraid nothing annoys me more than someone jumping teams without informing anyone...I know you talked to Liz about the dev team, but you didn't say anything to SRLT and didn't say anything when you got into the full team.

PMD's right, I should stop the kiddy drama. The lack of respect just got on my wick.
Quote from oldnavy :He gone to full team at the same day as the post about this was posted

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1241551#post1241551

Which is also the day I pulled his name from the roster and revoked his forum permissions... the only person who knew about Sean changing teams seemed to be lizardfolk, but SRLT can hardly be faulted for that.

At any rate, have fun wherever you end up, be it here or somewhere else.
Congratz Jonas, my team mate made his first wr in fe4r with UF1 , huh tricky combo, you awesome, keep it going
Yea nice gratz
Quote from HighRoad :thats why i refused to join SLRT...Sory Oldnavy but when james joined for me it was a fail for all of SLRT...Now it seems like James has completly overtaken the team and in some time its gonna sink as ERT did.
My 50 Cents
Cya

ERT sinking is something James can't be blamed for, it was the result of a certain other team member having a hissy fit and closing the team on a whim, not bothering to inform virtually the entire team, including the driver he had invited just hours earlier. At least with my current team I get kept informed.

Often I wonder why I bother joining teams, it offers next to no benefit or reward, but creates plenty an opportunity for really seriously pathetic bitching. Which takes the fun element out of sim racing, I don't know about you lot but I race for fun, virtual racing allows you to escape the bitching and backstabbing that goes on in real racing. Now I like my racing to be realistic, but I'd prefer if the bitching part was left out of the 'realism experience'.

Come on lads, its not real, nobody is losing or gaining anything, cut the pathetic power struggles. I'll see you on the track.
You still havent put that behind you ...
build a bridge already
Quote from efexas16 :Congratz Jonas, my team mate made his first wr in fe4r with UF1 , huh tricky combo, you awesome, keep it going

I LOVE ANDY! HES LIKE A DOG YOU UNLEASH

lol

Its pointless to do any WR's now, Azza will come and smash you.
Quote from Intermediate07 :Pearcy how did you change the background of your LFS world?

Sorry don't know how to do it.

LFSW - My LFSW settings - Background
-
(Dmt) DELETED by Dmt
New Signings

Today, we can announce that Stein-Andre Skavdal and Tommy Østgaard have joined the team, this is great news, as both ex-Legends Racing Team founders have joined, Tommy, ex-CoRe Racing driver, tells us some stuff about himself:

Well, my name is Tommy Østgaard, Im born 3. March 1993 (16 years old). I live in Norway, and I'm gonna take education to get a master degree in game-designing. Im currently going my first year on high school, on the line called "Media and communication", and I drive single seaters in real life, in a class called 'Formula Basic' in Scandinavia. I have been tested a Formula Renault 2.0, and I hope to drive the Euro-series there one time.

Now about Stein;

Hi I'm Stein-Andre Skavdal, I'm Norwegian, 16, and live on a farm. I enjoy things such as motorcross and playing games and doing stuff on my computer. I am currently learning how to drive diggers 'CAT's, and my previous racing team was Legends Racing Team, I used to drift.

We warmly welcome SRLT T.Østgaard and SRLT S-A.Skandval to SRLT, and wish them a fun, successful, and lengthy stay

Edvinas Marcinkevicius has been moved to the development team due to inactivity.
:O Gratz to myself! Wellcome man, SRLT IS DA BEST!

SRLT(LRT)? oh no invasion

waiting for buck
Stein<3 Finally, you're back in LFS for full-time. I have waited a long time for this, and Im really happy to be able to be on the same team as you again. (and of course the rest of the team :P)
Quote from Tomhah :Stein<3 Finally, you're back in LFS for full-time. I have waited a long time for this, and Im really happy to be able to be on the same team as you again. (and of course the rest of the team :P)

See, I said it wouldn´t take long until you´d find a new team.

Grats!
Surprising.

Good luck with the new baby.
and goodluck with stein!
Congrats I guess!
Hmm a big step backwards (no offence to SRLT) just such a high level he was at in CoRe but I wish you luck. Big suprise indeed.
Taught you would have gone to inferno :P
Ah so nice to be in SRLT and ofcourse be whit Tommy ! ! can it be better? ? ?
i and tommy are in team for 3th time ! hattrick ! we are teamates forever ! <3
Quote from aobrien :Hmm a big step backwards (no offence to SRLT) just such a high level he was at in CoRe but I wish you luck. Big suprise indeed.
Taught you would have gone to inferno :P

Tommy is here to learn(as we're to learn from him, probably more), we're under-rated in my opinion, and this is proving what we're worth with these two quick and great guys

SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG