The online racing simulator
SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
GRATZ, GUYS! \o/

Welcome...
Just awsome, i expect that this team will be productive and successful.
#228 - Eiw
congrantulations best wish to both!
Congrats to you team and also to Fabio. Wish him all the best and succesful being in your team. He is a good guy and a good racer, so I don't think there will be any problems with him.
Well done to the team but mainly to Fabio. Remember him very shortly at ER before the team had to close down. Good driver. Good luck
Thank you guys,i'm glad to recieve these nice commets. I m quite happy in the team
Hello, Today we've some news for you, good and bad. We'll start with the bad news. We've lost two members, Ben Whitcher and Dan Buck. Ben has been kicked due to inactivity. And Dan has left due to a new venture, which will lead to him going to live in Australia, hopefully he'll be back in SRLT in a few months we hope though. Nicola Mocibob and Mantas Daukas have been moved to the SRLT Development team due to inactivity and this has seen the promotion of Sean Williams to the full team. In other good news, our new team days have been succesful, and we've seen the launch of a new UF1 league, which should been successful. Take a look in the SRLT Events section for info about it, and sign up!

Thanks,
James
Nice announcement Mr. Bolger !
he's a real Bloger
Thanks for telling me!! Good communication i have to say.
goodluck with your crapbox thing.
Quote from livefornow :Thanks for telling me!! Good communication i have to say.

I was informed that you had been told. And also, you haven't even bothered driving with us or making an effort towards the team. This is the last the team or myself will discuss with you on this matter.

JB
Ye, good luck to Dan, we already miss his enthousiasm around He really does have a huge courage to leave his country to go to the other side of the Earth, so he really deserves to have a succeful new life
Yea Dan we will wait for you comeback!
Haha James think your the big gun now. One you dont know crap i told oldnavy i will not be racing till september i have this conversation saved. 2 no-one in the right mind asked me to race ive been racing now and again and showing my face but no-one has told me where they are training. I asked for private password on forum never got it.!! So maybe you should get your facts straight James.
:rolleyes:

:munching_
Ben its not the place to flaming if you want to say somthing contact thru pm or msn.

Sory Jack and Yann no show Go to other thread
Quote from livefornow :Haha James think your the big gun now. One you dont know crap i told oldnavy i will not be racing till september i have this conversation saved. 2 no-one in the right mind asked me to race ive been racing now and again and showing my face but no-one has told me where they are training. I asked for private password on forum never got it.!! So maybe you should get your facts straight James.

Okay Ben, well when most people join a team they are actually expected to race, believe it or not. You told me you 'cba' playing. And 'cba' leaving.

Regards,

The big gun.
:munching_
Ok, guys. Please stop spaming. :smash3d:
Bring it on, Im ready:munching_:woohoo:

On-topic (to not spam:razz, GL with your new own league.
Quote from pacesetter :... Dan has left due to a new venture, which will lead to him going to live in Australia, hopefully he'll be back in SRLT in a few months we hope though.
Thanks,
James

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Ye, good luck to Dan, we already miss his enthousiasm around He really does have a huge courage to leave his country to go to the other side of the Earth, so he really deserves to have a succeful new life

Quote from oldnavy :Yea Dan we will wait for you comeback!

Hey guys...

Thanks for the nice words! ^^

I'm leaving Brazil for a new life in Melbourne, Australia!!

Yeah, other side of the country...

So I will be more than offline during the next months, but I'm still here and I will always wish you guys a GREAT time because this team is just like a family!! SRLT is one of the most welcoming teams in LFS nowadays, I'm sure of it!

And be prepared, WHEN I GET BACK IT WILL BE AWESOME!!
You guys wait for me! ^^

Cheers, success and God bless you all! =D

[Aug 19th was my birthday! So I can consider the messages as a 'happy birthday' too! eheh]
Let's have another argument!

Well done Sean 'xtraction' Williams for getting into the full team! Pity I didn't get to see you race when you were in Clockwork Motorsports, before you joined the SRLT dev team...oh wait, you were still in Clockwork when you joined!

We've got no problems with you joining SRLT, but it's not very nice when you join a team, say you'll help out with things, don't do anything and then bugger off to another team without telling us!

Good luck Dan!
Quote from Timdpr :Let's have another argument!

Well done Sean 'xtraction' Williams for getting into the full team! Pity I didn't get to see you race when you were in Clockwork Motorsports, before you joined the SRLT dev team...oh wait, you were still in Clockwork when you joined!

We've got no problems with you joining SRLT, but it's not very nice when you join a team, say you'll help out with things, don't do anything and then bugger off to another team without telling us!

Tim that's not completey true. Due to more than half of the team going on vacation when Williams joined, he eventually felt that he wasn't going anywhere with us. So we have a chat and he wanted to try out srlt but still remain in clockwork if he wasn't accepted.

I apologize if this is a problem forbyou srlt as I figured he would have told u he was still with us.

As for clockwork, there should be posts about this in our forums

SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG