The online racing simulator
SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
do i sense dejavu?
It's nice deadline have only lithuanian drivers. But thats all, I can't see any good thing in only lituanian team. International teams are more faster too! Aslo it's was quite funny to see how you tryed to recruit all of our SRLT lithuanian drivers. Avoid the flame war, especally in this thread. It's not good to anybody.
I personally can't see any problems on our team name.

Cheers,
Karl
Quote from TypeRacing :It's nice deadline have only lithuanian drivers. But thats all, I can't see any good thing in only lituanian team. International teams are more faster too! Aslo it's was quite funny to see how you tryed to recruit all of our SRLT lithuanian drivers. Avoid the flame war, especally in this thread. It's not good to anybody.
I personally can't see any problems on our team name.

Cheers,
Karl

I tried to take only a couple, because the other one's can't drive.
Quote from Danas :I tried to take only a couple, because the other one's can't drive.

:ices_rofl

:doh:
-
Knock knock who's there? Me again! (oldnavy) DELETED by oldnavy
Quote from JPeace :shut up, SLRT have had many decent and well respected drivers, untill just now, i had not heard of you or your team.

I was talking about the lithuanian drivers, not the international ones. And was anyone even talking to you, mister has a lot to say? I don't care what you think about SRLT or if you havent heard of my team.
Quote from Danas :I was talking about the lithuanian drivers, not the international ones. And was anyone even talking to you, mister has a lot to say? I don't care what you think about SRLT or if you havent heard of my team.

If you dont want to talk with others exept me or some other guys in team what about using PM? Invention of the age
Knock knock who's there? Me again!
Hello,
No big introductions this time. I'm sure that you already know what kind of news we have again.

Yann Laprevotte and Laurynas Matonis just left SimRacing Lithuania Team. Thanks to both guys you were great, but it's your decision and I hope it will be right one.

Thanks for reading.

Yann left? Good luck to him, and to whoever that other guy is.
good luck Yann for the future
Quote from JPeace :shut up, SLRT have had many decent and well respected drivers, untill just now, i had not heard of you or your team.

LOL, and you don't want to see them, believe me. Being on track together with them, sometimes is like being on a field, full of mines.

Deadline, wth is your problem. SRLT did nothing to you, and you just come and say shit to them, and that's only because you are jealous that they are better team or at least were, before many members left.
Why don't you just be friendly, and don't be like big heated + they are from Lithuania, you should all get along.

Deadline failed big time, by starting this stupid argument.

Good luck, SRLT! Even though it seems the team is falling apart, you still were good team before. And maybe you can think of something that would keep the team together.

kthxbye
WOW...

I didn't know that Yann and Laurinas has left the team!

Well, good luck mates! You are great guys and I bet you will find a great team to race for...

Also, EIMAS, where is Anderson Paes name on the main SRLT page? and my number still #99, can you change it back to #77?

TIA
Quote from buck77 :WOW...

I didn't know that Yann and Laurinas has left the team!

Well, good luck mates! You are great guys and I bet you will find a great team to race for...

Also, EIMAS, where is Anderson Paes name on the main SRLT page? and my number still #99, can you change it back to #77?

TIA

They left 10 mins before the post in forum and PM

Bai bai SRLT! (in few days!)
Quote from TexasLTU :

Bai bai SRLT! (in few days!)

How much times you will say that?

Everyone can leave the team but it wont close, and you can say whatever you want. TBH i dont know what more I need to do to prove that we not closing down, and all this talks about that continiues for almost all year
-
(manneF1) DELETED by manneF1
Quote from andRo. :LOL, and you don't want to see them, believe me. Being on track together with them, sometimes is like being on a field, full of mines.

Deadline, wth is your problem. SRLT did nothing to you, and you just come and say shit to them, and that's only because you are jealous that they are better team or at least were, before many members left.
Why don't you just be friendly, and don't be like big heated + they are from Lithuania, you should all get along.

Deadline failed big time, by starting this stupid argument.

Good luck, SRLT! Even though it seems the team is falling apart, you still were good team before. And maybe you can think of something that would keep the team together.

kthxbye

first of all no one is shitting on anyone, I just claimed a fact and I told my opinion on the team's name, thats all. If you see some jealousness or something than your wrong. I have nothing against SRLT itself, let it grow and be strong, I just think that it's name should be changed because of the small number of lithuanians in the team.
#493 - CSF
Oh dear.
Danas, who cares of your opinion. Its not your team so its not your problem. You better go and show your teammates how to drive clean on track. Also you can show them some CRC rules.

No ono is perfect, especially you and your team. So go to your cave and stfu.
Dark times in SRLT team. Let's wait and see what's going to be next...

P.S Texas, more faily YOU are. What about F1RST and other top teams? I don't see anything... U are alone like a finger. And just blaming others...
Quote from oldnavy :How much times you will say that?

Everyone can leave the team but it wont close, and you can say whatever you want. TBH i dont know what more I need to do to prove that we not closing down, and all this talks about that continiues for almost all year

As it seems like you know, teams can function with few drivers. sa| has only 3 drivers and has for months and we're doing just fine.

Good luck guys.
Quote from seniecka :P.S Texas, more faily YOU are. What about F1RST and other top teams? I don't see anything... U are alone like a finger. And just blaming others...

Please, just take care of your team and teach them how to drive
Good luck in the future Yann and Lauris..
SRLT breaks Record!
No not a World Record, new record is that 4 people left team in one day, as wementioned before Yann and Laurynas leaving 2 more people decided to move out of here. It's James "pacesetter" Bolger and Lims "CARRERA GT" Chebi left team, was great time with both of them, sad that it was so short with Lims, but thanks to both of guys, especialy James who was heling to manage team for some time and we hope that they will find new warm home!

Other news: Due to some people reactions we was thinking to rename our team to "Promotech racing", but its very hard to deal for copyrights to this awesome name and this can take some time.
Quote from Intermediate07 : pacesetter
S2 licensed

Racername: J.Bolger

That means you are out too?

Sorry have to agree with texas, it's always the same: people join and after one or two month they leave.....not the perfect team life....

Anyway good luck to Yann, hope he'll find a good team soon.

I won't be proud of this..'record'

I've been here for a while now, and of course, I wish Yann the best, and I'd like to thank all the past and present SRLT guys, who've helped me and who've I've had some fun with

SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG