The online racing simulator
SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
Oh god... I really want to appreciate for very immature behaviour of few my team members, I hope that it won't repeat in future. Also I would like to say sorry for any accidents that we did in track. Anyways, good luck SRLT and peace everyone... really.... (I feel like father, whose kids got into trouble)
No words anymore ->

EDIT: Eimantas, just because they say you need a diffrent name because there aren´t many Lithuanians in the team, it doesn´t mean you need to do it. F1RST Racing doesn´t change their name either when they come 2nd, do they?
Quote from Intermediate07 :

I won't be proud of this..'record'

Sorry, but trying to find some good stuff in this mess

Quote from Deutschland2007 :
EDIT: Eimantas, just because they say you need a diffrent name because there aren´t many Lithuanians in the team, it doesn´t mean you need to do it. F1RST Racing doesn´t change their name either when they come 2nd, do they?

Oh yea they should because then their name would be not logic
The fact that you haven't sacked yourself yet?
#505 - CSF
Felipe Baby has lost his Rob.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :No words anymore ->

Leave it to a German to not get a joke.
Quote from pik_d :Leave it to a German to not get a joke.

It was not even supposed to be a joke.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :It was not even supposed to be a joke.

You will be first one invited to team after name change! And after that our aim is to win MoE, but firstly we need to figure out how to sign up because I cant find sign ups thread anywhere
good luck
Some sad news here, all related to some immature post.

To SRLT good luck to the team, 4 drivers leaving aint easy.
To those I dont know and left, good luck finding a home that suites you.

@ Yann, good luck m8. One of the few who were somehow serious. A big loos for SRLT.
@ Pacesetter : Why aint I suprised to see this news ??
:doh: I'm glad I left when I did.
Pretty entertaining thread. Good luck to Yann!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Pretty entertaining thread. Good luck to Yann!

Yes, Yann would be a great singing for most teams. Good luck mate!
Quote from Wilko868 :Yes, Yann would be a great singing for most teams. Good luck mate!

GTF back here - you're blatently not at a guitar lesson

Back on topic, good luck to all
Quote from J@tko :GTF back here - you're blatently not at a guitar lesson

Back on topic, good luck to all

I was on my iPhone
Quote from Wilko868 :Yes, Yann would be a great singing for most teams. Good luck mate!

What does he sing? Soul?
I'm extremely sorry to leave SRLT at such a difficult momment, but I couldn't deal anymore with the controversial behaviour of our manager, and the instability inside of the team : if you have a look there, you can see that there was 5 arrivals and 10(!) departures during the 2 months I spent in the team, which is rather huge considering the fact that we never got more than 12 guys inside of the team within this period.

Anyway, I absolutely do not regret my passage there : it gave to me the opportunity to meet very nice people, and I spent some very nice momments with them. I remain in good terms with them, and wish them best of luck for the future. It's a bit disappointing to leave the team less strong than it was when I came to it, as it represents some kind of failure sportively speaking, but I do hope that the guys will be able to keep their motivation after these hard times, and I hope they'll come back at their top by themselves someday.

Many thanks for the kind words present in this thread anyway, cheers guys, and see you on track
Oh snap!.

All I will say.

Should of listened to me nice and clear.

Have fun falling apart. (Or not)

Edit - The name argument is the biggest fail here to be honest. Wow.... International team with "Lithuanian" in it. Jesus christ monkey balls..... End of the world....

Force India should change their name ASAP.
Quote from TexasLTU :

All your posts are negative etc and used to start flame wars, seriously get a girlfriend and get out more and you'd realise there's more to life.

That goes to all the other no lifers who think it's cool to jump on a bandwagon and have a go, internet is serious biznis!

texas fondled my boobies.

SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG