The online racing simulator
SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
Quote from Foqs :oldnavy, you still with that hairstyle?

as I said some day not its old, i would update my avatar but its made not by me xD so i dont know how, so do you like this one now?
Lol After crash Massa started to drive some strange cars DDD
Good luck Skippy ))
I was like "wtf" when I saw "Skippy on board", but then I realised that is other guy.
Yeah, I thought the same, scippy. BTW, congrats to team and drivers.
same here

Grats, guys
Tim is a great lad. Good luck
Nice guys, good signing

Quote from TexasLTU :I was like "wtf" when I saw "Skippy on board", but then I realised that is other guy.

Lol, same for me
welcome, Chad!!

gratz SRLT! \o/
Nice
So what that's 3 ex-clockwork guys in SRLT? Glad to see I did something right

Congrats Tim and SRLT. Best of luck in the future
Welcome onboard Tim
Quote from oldnavy :as I said some day not its old, i would update my avatar but its made not by me xD so i dont know how, so do you like this one now?

Yah, its much better.
By the way, gratz on signing new and great guy.
-
(AstroBoy) DELETED by AstroBoy
SRLT Birthday

I am proud to announce that SimRacing Lithuania Team is celebrating its first birthday,
1 year ago on the same day (01/17/2009) Simracing Lithuania Team was created by Eimantas Kasperiunas, Mantas Daušas, Skirmantas Stankevicius and Laimis Narsutis. From the very beginning we were looking to take part in different Live For Speed leagues.
Firstly we were only a team from of Lithuanians but since very day one we knew that we will be international team. During the time we recruited lots of members, lots of drivers have joined and left during this first year. More detailed information about SRLT 1st year you can find here.
We are stepping into New Year with some upgrades.

New skins:
Our team member Karl "TypeRacing" Raudsepp designed and created new SRLT skins design. We hope you will like them and that they will help to us to be faster in track! All new skins you can see here

New website:
SimRacing Lithuania Team manager Eimantas "oldnavy" Kasperiunas created a totally new(If not stolen) team website which includes loads of cool stuff and useful functions and has new design. In new website you can find things like in old website (Gallery, forum, events calendar ect.) and some new features like SRLT League system which is trying to make all information accessible, understandable and easy as possible. You can reach new website by old URL: SimRacing.lt

Leagues:
During that year SimRacing Lithuania Team ran two leagues. International FWD Crapboxes League and Win S2 Demo cup. We are proud to announce that we are preparing for 2nd seasons of those leagues and we are going to run another one, little bit different than this two leagues, its SimRacing Lithuania Private league. More info about all leagues bellow.

International FWD Crapboxes League,
Going to try providing same old fun and action in second and we hope better organised season. Same as last year we will be running UF 1000 cars, but this year you will be able to try Road, Rally cross and even endurance in our league. All info here

Win S2 Demo cup,
It was our first ever league we have organised and it wasnt perfect but we are back and try to make more demo users happy. Last year we gave away 2 LFS S2 Licenses but unfortunatly tihs year as a prize there is only 1 license but its still amazing and I hope that league will be active intresting and fun.

SRLT Private league,
It's totally different league than previous two are. It's closed league where only invited drivers and teams can take part. We mainly created it to have good time and fun, we not looking for having big grids and so on. We invited teams we are in contact most and we hope that everyone will have fun and great racing. This league is different not only because it’s closed or private but every round we will use different car and track. Even this league is private you can follow all the news and races and find all the info here

We hope you enjoy taking part in our leagues or watching live broadcast

New drivers:
In first our year we were exploring much and there was very much changes in our drivers line up but this year we will try to keep our line up pretty much unchanged, but because we want to show a good performance in leagues that we have drivers in leagues and hope propel them to the top of the grid.

Oscar Hardwick
A great driver from the United Kingdom. He races karts in real life. We are happy to have him here. In past he used to be in Last Lap motorsports and 4 Strokes Racing Team. He’s improving very fast and still has lots of potential, he already done GTAL 3 Hours of Kyoto National with SRLT and we hope that he will enjoy his stay and will bring lots of victories to SimRacing Lithuania Team

SRLT Gets sponsored
We'd like to announce our new official server partner, AlienServe. Alienserve are a UK-based server hosting company, which provide high quality, reliable LFS Servers. Please visit www.alienserve.com for more details about them. We would like to thank all our members who have helped us over the past year, past and present ones.

Future plans:

This year we will be driving in lots of leagues again. This year we are looking forward to get great results in iTCC and IGTC most, but we still be fighting in leagues like IFCL,LFSCART,BnJ Revial Cup, Grand Touring Amateur league and others. Also last year we was delighted about 16 Hour race and really looking forward for this challenge again also we hope to see The Danish Racing Team League running again and have lots of fun.
For the very end I would like to say thanks for everyone who was with us during this amazing year, we had loads of fun and got very much good experience, found new friends and just had a good time. All history of SRLT can be found there also visit our new website where you can find latest news about changes in team and reports out of leagues.
Mistakes, new aims, expectations
When we decided to create SRLT we were relatively new in Live For Speed or atleast in league experience and or management. It felt like we created if from scratch and during this past year we made lots of mistakes, but that gave us experience and we learned from our mistakes and we will try provide even more quality management and racing on track. In very beginning of team we were very chaotic and unfixed about our decisions. We were signing and kicking lots of drivers in SRLT during that period, but time showed that we need to change our team managment policy and we will try to improve more during this year and the years to follow. New year is a blank sheet of paper for us and we are endeavouring to create headlines mark achievements and make a real splash into the new season.
The team line up for 2010 looks like the following.

Eimantas Kasperiunas - Manager of SimRacing Lithuania Team
Karl Raudsepp- Designer of SimRacing Lithuania Team
Dan Buck- Financial Supporter
Oscar Hardwick- SRLT Events co-manager
Oskari Rinne
Sean K. Stibi
Laimis Narsutis

If you have noticed Astroboy aka Tim Chadwick has left the team for personal reasons, we wish him the very best in his future racing. He will still drive under the SRLT banner in the upcoming LFSCART series but after that his official team duties will have ended.

SRLT now officially is 1 year OLD!!!

Extras:
SRLT History
SRLT Members
SRLT Gallery

Source: SimRacing.lt
Grats guys,
grats guys! Lots of good news in here!
Very nice stuff
good luck dudes.
Joooo gratz Eimi and SRLT
Happy Birthday SRLT. See you arround.
it wouldn't be enough to say im very glad to be part of it!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SRLT!!
Just nice to see that you still alive after painfull period of retiring people... As an ex-member of SRLT I just wishing you all the best in the future.
Same here, happy b-day SRLT
:eclipsee_Good luck!
SRLT revived , good luck .
Love the website design, have a nice year.

SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG