The online racing simulator
SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
Deleted
International invasion

SimRacing Lithuania Team are pleased to announce you two international drivers. SimRacing Lithuania Team has chosen these drivers, because they have very big potencial: experienced and skilled drivers, which is needy for a team by reaching new achievements. Jarl Teien has already achieved fantastic third place in the Senna memorial race. So SimRacing Lithuania Team is looking for the following achievements from these drivers and wishing all the best reaching new achievements in racing world and also a good time, being in the team.

Here is a traditional interviews from both drivers:

Question: How old are you?
Answer(Bas Roding): I am 20 years old.
Q: Where you from?
A: I'm from The Netherlands.
Q: What's your favourite track and car in LFS?
A: South City Chicane Route, driven in a FBM.
Q: What are you going to achieve in the future?
A: Well, first of all, to improve my skills on the GTR cars, and when that'll be done, I hope to win a lot of races with SRLT, and bring the team to a whole new level. I hope I can contribute something to the team and help others to become better and better.
Q: Why did u choose SRLT?
A: I chose to join SRLT because I think they have a nice them with lot of potential. Also they are all quite active racers and there is always someone to race with.

Answer(Jarl Teien): I am 15 years old.
Q: Where you from ?
A: I'm from Norway.
Q: What’s your favourite track and car in LFS ?
A: BF1 and Aston.
Q: What are you going to achieve in the future ?
A: Im going to race in various leagues and perform well in that leagues.
Q: Why did you choose SRLT ?
A: I joined SimRacing Lithuania Team because it looks like a nice team with a good drivers.
Q: What are you thinking about other team members?
A: Seems like a nice gang.
Good luck newcommers
Welcome guys have a nice stay
Good Luck!
Now that Arox messed things up once again (pretty badly this time), do you really want him in your team ruining your reputation?
I told Skirmantas to watch him... I think he will do right decision
Every should have a 2nd chance
Quote from oldnavy :Every should have a 2nd chance

Uhm, ok.....

Just pointing out, hes hacking and doing this kind of shite all the time. But its your team and your decision so....
Quote from DevilDare :Uhm, ok.....

Just pointing out, hes hacking and doing this kind of shite all the time. But its your team and your decision so....

Yup. According to me this was something like his 15th chance.

On the last 10 days I saw him doing bad actions 3 times. And as I don't spend my life at watching him, I'm pretty sure he did more within this period.
Thanks for information guys.i wil try to do right decision when i get home
Newcommers from Lithuania!

SimRacing Lithuania Team is happy to represent you two strong drivers Jonas Bakšys #55 and Vilhelmas Bartkus #69. Both of them are very talented and perspective drivers from Lithuania. This reinforcement will obvious increase team's potencial. SimRacing Lithuania Team is definitely suprised, that this week is so good for the team and wants to thank people, who decided to join SRLT team. SRLT wishes them all the best, being in our team. Enjoy your stay and see you on the track.

Here is a traditional interviews from newcommers:

Jonas Bakšys #55

Answer(Jonas Bakšys): 16.
A: Lithuania.
A: I like all cars, but my favorite are UF1 and XFG. My favourite track: South City.
A: I want to be more better driver.
A: I chose SimRacing Lithuania Team, because it's very active lithuanian/international team.
Q: What do you think about other team members?
A: I dont know them really much, but i think they are friendly guys.

Vilhelmas Bartkus #69

Answer(Vilhelmas Bartkus): 18.
A: Lithuania.
A: UFR and Blackwood.
A: i'm going to be a good driver and thats all.
A: I chose because, SRLT is one of the lithuanian teams and they are doing a lot of activities.
Q: What do you think about other team members?
A: I dont know them yet, but i think we will reach a good relationship.
Welcome newcommers :bump:
Owned
Gratz guys
Grats guys to signing, seems like Lithuanian power
Gratz! Cool that we have more very fast Lithuania drivers in SRLT Good luck
I think Jonas should drive in GTAL with you guys
Yes sure he can drive of course if he wants If he will drive he should show awesome results
Quote from efexas16 :I think Jonas should drive in GTAL with you guys

He will. He could change me if he want.
First podium for SRLT!
On May 20th Skirmantas Stankevičius and Jonas Bakšys took part in TDRT Race League and won first podium for SimRacing Lithuania Team in leagues racing. Jonas bakšys won 2nd place in TBO class and Skirmantas Stankevičius had shown his personal best result by taking 5th place in GTR class. In future we hope to win much more podiums and wins.

Thank you all who helped us to reach that
Good job!
Yup, that was a great fight for 2nd, with multiple passes in the last laps of the race. I lost the 2nd place for 0.05 seconds or so.Congrats, and I hope to see you guys again on the summit on the official races !
Congrats
Thnx guys . It was kind a hard race, i lost my 3-rd place in this race, causing blown tire at the last lap, so I lost 2 position. But it was fun, expecting more high quality race. See you guys on the track.

SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG