The online racing simulator
SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
I would like to congratulate team with first, obviously, right choice by kicking Mindaugas out of the team... It's sad that SRLT is in bad times as I predicted, but if you won't do any dumb movements everything should be fine. Congrats with new signing, maybe, it will increase more motivation to SRLT
Yeah go on Eimantas, kick everyone in SRLT! Isn't that fun? This is getting more and more pathetic... Mindaugas was helping SRLT in leagues, he was the quickest guy (with Mizteriz) in your team, you should kiss his feet about all he did for SRLT.

All in all, I give few more weeks for this team.
Good luck, you need it.

Fyi Texas, I left, I wasn't kicked (can't say the same for other members though), although what puzzles me is that Eimantas said he was going to make SRLT a Lituanian only team, which makes me wonder why he just asked a French guy to join, hounourary Lithuanian I guess.

I left because of the embarrasing arguments and reputation that this team attracts.
Quote from 5haz :
Fyi Texas, I left, I wasn't kicked, although what puzzles me is that Eimantas said he was going to make SRLT a Lituanian only team, which makes me wonder why he just asked a French guy to join, hounourary Lithuanian I guess.

I was talking about Efexas tbh.
Quote from TexasLTU :I was talking about Efexas tbh.

Well, you did say 'kick everyone', be more specific.

You really have something against these guys don't you, what caused it?
Why you´re hate these guys? I think they are friendly...well i don´t know everything
Ive left SRLT due to bad management and poor recruitment. Also the owner has been very childish recently and not being respectful, i wont be standing for this any longer.

I will be looking for another team that is involved with leagues and is wanting a dedicated driver that is wanting to get better.
Sorry, partly inside joek. I've always typed "SLRT"
-
(oldnavy) DELETED by oldnavy
Quote from xtraction :Ive left SRLT due to bad management and poor recruitment. Also the owner has been very childish recently and not being respectful, i wont be standing for this any longer.

I will be looking for another team that is involved with leagues and is wanting a dedicated driver that is wanting to get better.

Yeah.

Hence the reason I never joined when they were getting started and were asking me to. Lithuanian people are such, that they cannot behave properly when with fellow countrymen. They always feel they need to be somehow better and act/treat others shit..... Its just the way.... Sad.....

Not saying all are like that. But most are......

I clearly was expecting this. Although they went on without any problems for longer than I said they will..... Still..... Eimantas, better get a grip, this is getting very unstable now. Or maybe you should just let it collapse and leave it.

Whatever. Just my 2 cents.
Quote from Intermediate07 :I give this team 2 more weeks

sry Eimantas...

np, as allways we saw such post during all the time since creation of team and we not chossing easiest way to close the team and if we have any problems we are dealing with them
Quote from TexasLTU :Yeah go on Eimantas, kick everyone in SRLT! Isn't that fun? This is getting more and more pathetic... Mindaugas was helping SRLT in leagues, he was the quickest guy (with Mizteriz) in your team, you should kiss his feet about all he did for SRLT.

All in all, I give few more weeks for this team.

Oh come on... What are you talking about? Mindaugas have been very inactive and useless since he joined the SRLT. His main function was - attack and insult others... That's all.

Yeah... I see that all retires from the team... It's really sad... Now, Eimantas, make deduction about this situation... I told you how it's gonna end, but you were ignoring me...
Seniecka <<
It is like as it had to be ;] i`m not sad, i`m not active in LFS, havent been participating somewhere for ages, so its right desicion to kick me out from the team.... i was saying same thing to eimantas few times, you can take me out from the list, when i`ll be prepared i`ll come back, so everything is allright... GL, economical disaster reacher SRLT, but some how you will survire
Who the heck is Eimantas and Mindaugas?
Quote from Foqs :Who the heck is Eimantas and Mindaugas?

Eimantas=Felippe=oldnavy
Mindaugas=efexas16
ive left srlt.
Quote from oldnavy :We are also very sad to announce the departure of two Britons Joe Shaw and Sean Williams, who decided to leave the team after the consequent changes we experienced during the last few days

EHEM...! People that have left, Raphael, Tommy, Joe and Me have left because of immature behaviour of the owner, Secondly some terrible management throughout.
Slightly ironic that Eimantas essentialy told me that from now on the team would be all Lithuanian due to the problems the team has been having, when the problems appear to have been caused by the Lithuanian members in the team.
Quote from 5haz :Slightly ironic that Eimantas essentialy told me that from now on the team would be all Lithuanian due to the problems the team has been having, when the problems appear to have been caused by the Lithuanian members in the team.

Soon, only lithuanian drivers will stand
Yeah I guess, well I'm moving on now.
Quote from Intermediate07 :this thread has now 16 pages, 40 % of the content is flaming...

I think you should discuss this stuff over pm, ICQ, MSN etc.

I totally agree with that TBH. Some people simply don't realise that they are only harming their reputation by trying to argue randomly, whatever is saying there... Even if I don't like the expression, but I would just advice to these people to get a life. I can understand that there might be some rivality/animousity/whatever between different groups of people, but honestly, what's the point at bringing on the fight publicly, while 95% of the readers won't even understand what the hell you are talking about, simply because they don't know the guys whose concerned in the flamewar and don't even know the snag going behind the scenes And I highly doubt that the 5% left will actually crave about reading your little pointless rant.

Trust me, dealing with these problems via PM/MSN/whatever-you-want-but-not-the-team-section-of-lfsforum.net does work, as long as you are actually willing to keep the discussion civil.

I'm really getting bored about this kind of bitching TBH. If I bought this simulator, it was to race, not to get in conflict with people 1.500km away from my house, whom I don't even know what they look like. I do belive that having a thread in this section is good overall, for our e-penis of course(:razz, but also to get better known in the community... I've always liked to browse the section and post a "good luck" or two at every new project getting real, even if I've only raced with them twice or three times, just because I love this game and this community so much that I know that a little bit of kindness will always encourage to set-up something half-decent But seriously, if you think the aim of this thread is to make endless discussions with cheap "ZOMG WHY DID TEH TEAM LOST 4 MEMBERZ!!one!" or "LULZ EIMANTAS YOU LOOSER TEH TEAM IS DYING", then I guess you're missing something. Plus, a PM or a shoot in MSN to someone concerned by the matter will inform you a lot more, trust me.

To make it short : STFU and race, people
GL guys
i like tator tots.....

SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG