I would if you hadz any!
A Buck star
A starbucks. :/
A star in a bucket?
Lol Geeno
you guys are freak!!

ROFLMAO big time here, right now!!
New face!
We are pround to anounce new member at SimRacing Lithuania Team! It's Osku "manneF1" Rinne, 11 years old, from Finland. Although he is very young, Osku is very fast, mature, and consistant. He already managed to bring back the title from the 2009 XSCC season, and proved himself in many others international leagues. His very low age proves that he's definitively a great talent, and he seems to be promised to a bright future.

In the near future he will mainly help us at the Grand Touring Amateur League and will perhaps have a go at some other endurance races events.

His hobies appart from LFS are Tennis and Ice Hockey. The public racing side of LFS might be called an "hobby" for him too, as even if Osku is fully commited to league racing, he is spending a lot of time on servers such as (FM) FoX Junkies. For the record, he was one of the very first driver to get a Master license in the latter.

Enjoy your stay Osku! And give him a warm welcome guys!
OHHHHHHHHHHHH MANNE!!!!!! good luck you 10 year old alien.
Quote from G!NhO :OHHHHHHHHHHHH MANNE!!!!!! good luck you 10 year old alien.

11 :shhh:

E : Oh, and grats btw
properly speaking im not being on Junkies for ages

And thanks

BTW, Felipe. Im not changed my last name It´s still Rinne
gratz!
Quote from G!NhO :OHHHHHHHHHHHH MANNE!!!!!! good luck you 10 year old alien.

Haha Anyway, good luck, kid.
#540 - CSF
Don't change views while being lapped during the 16h again and you will be fine.
gratz Osku and SRLT!

now we can win! LOL
11 years old? Wow! Good luck
Grats.

Definately more mature than some 30+ year olds.
Quote from CSF :Don't change views while being lapped during the 16h again and you will be fine.

Sorry for that again,rookie mistake
#545 - CSF
Hahahaha! Strangest moment ever. Though you did well that day tbh.
I think i can get faster when i get my g25
Gratz! 11 years old and so mature is impressive. Looking forward to seeing you in the gtal
Congrats, never knew you were 11 year's old
Skippy ON Board

2009 November 27th
After the closing of clockwork, Astroboy (Tim Chadwick) was left teamless, after reviewing some of Tim's results and previous league experience, we ventured into looking into him. And recently after his recent venture GTAL and his composure to drive himself back into the race after a earlier incident. We made the choice to accept him into SRLT.

When we asked him if he accepted this offer he said "Yes Hell Yes!!!!
And we are glad that his excited about joining our team, and his humor that he brings as well.

So welcome Chadwick to our team

Source: SimRacing.lt
oldnavy, you still with that hairstyle?

SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG