The online racing simulator
SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
Happy Birthday guys, keep up the good job! Nice websites
Congrats
Happy Birthday Team glad to be a part of it.
Congrats and good luck!
Gratz, nice to see you going!
Long time have gone since our last report, Last month

was prety succesfull to SimRacing Lithuania Team in diffrent leagues.

SpeedSims FOX series
Firstly Oscar Hardwick managed to very well at Speed Sims FOX league Round 5 by taking pole in qualification and finishing 2nd in race after big crash.

iTCC
Second try of Oskari Rinne to get into iTCC race was unsucsefull, he managed to take only 14th position in Reserve Shoot out. But for joy Oscar Hardwick managed to get into the race in Round 3 at South City Town Reverse. This however didn't go all that well after an unfortunate DNF in race 1
and a twin set of 21st position finishes in races 2 and 3. That said a good debut in such a competitive league.
More info can be found at: NewDimensionRacing.com

SimRacing Lithuania Private League
Our Team's private league first round with FBM was very successful to our racer Oskari Rinne, after taking 2nd place in qualifying he showed very stable pace and managed to win the race. Also Karl Raudsepp and Eimantas Kasperiunas managed to finish in TOP 10, Karl- 4th, Eimantas- 10th
In Round 2 witch was held in Astons Club with RB4 other teams was faster than SRLT and Jonas Bakšys, who is driving for Tiger Express motorsports won the race by other two TEM drivers Yann Laprevotter and Dominik Engel taking 2nd and 3rd.
Round 3- pre last round of whole league was held in Fern Bay Club with XFG, old good classic combo, we got biggest grid in league by 17 drivers starting the race. And that was very competetive race and second time in a row J.Bakšys taking victory and another great drive by Oskari Rinne and taking 3rd position. With only 1 race to go SRLT is in 3rd at Teams standings.
More info can be found at: SimRacing.lt

Open Wheel Racing League
In first round of OWRL Season 16th two SRLT Drivers was starting in Kyoto national ciurcuit with FBM cars. After promissing qualification by Oskari Rinne in 2nd and Eimantas Kasperiunas in 6th we started sprint race. After first turns Oskari and Eimantas was in 1st and 2nd place. Oskari Rinne pulled out from whole grid in first laps and was safely driving to the win, but at the same time Eimantas Kasperiunas was fighting whole race, he had very big battle for 2nd place and after 5 laps of fighting his openent Arsena managed to overtake him. After succesfull Sprint race followed succesfull but not so much succesfull as sprint race, feature race. TOP 8 Reversed grid, Oskari in 8th Eimantas in 5th. First tunrs havent gone so good and Eimantas got crashed and not so promising 16 seconds gap to closest openent, althrou oskari was in main pack and fighting for higer positions. Eimantas havent gave up and was driving fast as posible and after 23 laps he managed to be at 5th and Oskari at 3rd. After 1st round SRLT states in 4th position of team standings and looking forward to second round on South City long with Oscar Hardwick now on board for the Division B championship as well.
More info can be found at: OWRL.De

International FWD CrapBoxes League
Second season start at Fern Bay Club, even more than 50 dirvers was trying to get into the race on pre-qualifying, with only 1 SRLT driver in the race that wasnt looking so promising, but Oskari Rinne once again proved that he can drive good by taking 4th in Sprint race and 2nd in Feature race.
More info can be found at: SimRacing.lt

At the end we can see that SRLT managed to take 7 podiums with 2 victories of them in 9 races, we hope we will be able to keep our form and continiue succesfull pereformance at difrent leagues.

Members
We would like to anounce that long time member of SRLT, Karl Raudsepp decided to leave our team and joined Tiger Express Motorsports, we wish him best of luck in future and would like to thank for having some realy good time with him in our team.

Recruitment:
On a final and rather interesting note, SRLT are now looking into new recruits to bulken up the team's line-up and strengthen SRLT in race situations. Therefore we kindly invite anyone who is interested in joining SRLT to drop one of us a PM or let us know on our online forums.

Source: SimRacing.lt
Nice report indeed!

btw, I was 2nd at IFCL feature race
Quote from oldnavy :SpeedSims FOX series
Firstly Oscar Hardwick managed to very well at Speed Sims FOX league Round 5 by taking pole in qualification and finishing 2nd in race after big crash.

woops lol nice report though
-_- Mustang Ah well... a 2nd was nice, we cant let Osku have all of the podiums now can we.
Nice report, and good luck in for the upcoming IGTC season too, nice to see you in
SRLT goes IGTC
Hey, we are here with some more news for you!

Firstly, we are very pround to anounce that SimRacing Lithuania Team gets full season spot in IGTC, after whole year of work and trying to reach that finally we managed to get it. SimRacing Lithuania Team will be running FZR car in this 2010 season under the number 21, we are looking forward to this amazing league and we would like to thank to organizers

for bringing back this league this year again and we wish them to continiue it for many years. Our line up for IGTC 2010 season:
Sean K. Stibi
Oskari Rinne
Oscar Hardwick
Laimis Narsutis
Eimantas Kasperiunas

also I would like to say again that we are looking for expansion to keep high level all season long in IGTC and other league we are running at the moment like GTAL, OWRL and others.

SRLT Sponsors LFS teams with free website hosting,
We would like to anounce that we offer free website hosting to LFS teams. If your team is planing to open site or you dont want to pay much for you site hosting we are ready to help.
We are offering hosting with:
MySqul database
Unlimited bandwitch
500mb of webspace
and other basic hosting features.

We already sponsoring:
Vision Racing Team
Epic Racing

If you are intrested in this offer contact us via: PM, skype, msn...
clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Grats guys, hope it all goes well for you

And thanks also, for the hosting.
SRLT are looking to recruit a selection of new and talented drivers in the coming weeks, most applicants if any shall be put into the dev team and will be given the chance to drive in the GT3 series and prove themselves worthy as a race driver, more noted drivers may be put straight into SRLT and have the chance to race in GTAL or IGTC.

If you are interested please contact either Myself or Oscar Hardwick.
SimRacing Lithuania Team is Back

The SimRacing Lithuania Team - officialy founded by Eimantas Kasperiunas in January 2009 - is back in action after a brief recess during the second half of 2010.
And now, they are coming back even stronger than ever before. "This team means so much to me and I don't want to give up on it just now. We came up good in 2009 and, I believe, a bit weak in 2010, but we are coming back for 2011, up and away", says Mr. Kasperiunas.

Counting with the brazilian Dan Buck and the lithuanian fellows Ainius Matjosaitis and Titas Bucelis, the team will work all the way up on various Live for Speed leagues and endurance races. The team will also be supported by the two of the fastest guys around the LFS Community: the australian Tim Chadwick and Sean Stibi from the USA.

And, for the new year of 2011, where the team will be 2 years old, there is something new: iRacing.com. The brazilian has just signed a new contract as the Team Manager for 2011 with SRLT for the iRacing simulator, and is bringing help with him. The 25 years old brazilian Thiago Izequiel. Daniel said "iRacing is a great racing simulator, with a very good community and, sometimes, even more competitive than LFS. We must be prepared for the LFS S3 soon, and we are making our way up around the world, just like My3id with my personal friend Hugo Luis, one of the Aliens in LFS and also in iRacing". They also have ambicious plans to their future: "Somewhere in the future, we are going to fight for the World Championship of iRacing, alongside the greatest drivers out there".

The team activities for 2011 are already being studied by their managers and will be present in their website before the new season starts, as soon as the race calendars are on and the servers are up and running.

Also our website has a new domain SRLT.info
What?

The quotes make zero sense to me.
Quote from PMD9409 :What?

I totally agree. Care to explain this part in particular...?

Quote :...and is bringing help with him. The 25 years old brazilian Thiago Izequiel. Daniel said...

I sense the 2011 best thread of the year being this!
Quote from PMD9409 :What?

3rd person interview! With himself. :shhh:
Good luck.
Quote from TexasLTU :3rd person interview! With himself. :shhh:

Well actualy I'm not the author of this article, just posting it over here, thats it, I don't see anything wrong over here. We can see a lot of examples like this in other teams threads.
Good luck!
Quote from oldnavy :The team will also be supported by the two of the fastest guys around the LFS Community: the australian Tim Chadwick and Sean Stibi

anyways.. good luck
xD
Wow, huge news! Best of luck guys

Quote from oldnavy :
The team will also be supported by the two of the fastest guys around the LFS Community: the australian Tim Chadwick and Sean Stibi

Gali tu gedos nei sau, nei kitiems lietuviams nebedaryt gal? Garbes zodis, kaip koks nesveikas, nejauti kad tu pats is saves, o aplinkiniai is taves izdivalke daro? Ant kiek turi but degradaves?

SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG