The online racing simulator
SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwF5ZSuX6UY

Hahaha.

Quote :I Was banned because i saw another guy(GreyBull [CHA]) go backwards on the track, so i did it aswell

If Yann would jump to the fire, you may jump too?

Quote :Wtf you talking about?

Remember LFSCART round 3 at South City Town? I was at turn 1 and you we're about 100 meters behind me, and after few seconds I realised you're in my sidepod.

Quote :i try make em feel good and not say bad stuff. I have sendt pm to a few racers (aswell as admins) Happy birthday and all that shit.

Oh, OK. If I'll ram into someone in some kind of event I will sent a PM with "Happy Birthday!" It should make him feel alright.

Quote :WHAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR????? WHAT DID I DO WRONG AT THE FORUM? DID I SAY ANYTHING WRONG, GIMME A DAM LINK

Z15 thread... harassing and pissing off Scawen about Westhill finish line bug...

kthxbai
Quote from aroX123 :I Was banned because i saw another guy(GreyBull [CHA]) go backwards on the track, so i did it aswell, then i got banned and not him, pretty fear huh? Even the admin said, dont go backwards unless you have ky1r setup . He said

Wtf you talking about?

WHERE????????????????????????

WHAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR????? WHAT DID I DO WRONG AT THE FORUM? DID I SAY ANYTHING WRONG, GIMME A DAM LINK. (a bit irony in this aswell because this is bad)

The if you are a complete idiot and didn't see the dam waiting room, that it was 32789468 other people spamming like cock. Look at my video. moron. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvTErF-CvTQ
If you look around people kick/ban for whatevver reason to be a ****ing son of a bitch.

I am trying to be nice to people as best as possible, i wanted to make video's for Spdo GP2 thingy, i try make em feel good and not say bad stuff. I have sendt pm to a few racers (aswell as admins) Happy birthday and all that shit.
But whatevver, if you dont like, then ok.

Exactly what I am talking about. Maturity - 0.

Also, the room thing. You spammed. And spammed stuff like "Bitches" "motherfu...." "Shut up ****....s" ect. So please, dont bother acusing other people.....

Also the video shows nothing. Please show me where others spammed. Because all I see in that video is your stupid sentence made up of swearwords over and over again, lagging up the chatroom.... Also, video description "spam ftw"......

Go cry please.
Quote from DevilDare :Exactly what I am talking about. Maturity - 0.

Also, the room thing. You spammed. And spammed stuff like "Bitches" "motherfu...." "Shut up ****....s" ect. So please, dont bother acusing other people.....

Also the video shows nothing. Please show me where otehrs spammed. Because all I see in that video is your stupid sentence made up of swearwords over and over again. Also, video description "spam ftw"......

Go cry please.

Don't bother... he don't see anything wrong here.

The problem is, that he can't feel limits and doesn't learn from his own mistakes... He feels cable hero against all of us, because we can't reach him. Divebombing, swearing, insulting others - who cares. He is sure, that nobody will meet him and kick his ass.

Maybe he feels alright about all that stuff, just he doesn't understand that he is making joker out of himself.
Quote from aroX123 :I Was banned because i saw another guy(GreyBull [CHA]) go backwards on the track, so i did it aswell, then i got banned and not him, pretty fear huh? Even the admin said, dont go backwards unless you have ky1r setup . He said.

Seriously, Arox, are you that naive to trust that you got banned only because of that? There was about 6 or 7 protests on you, and if you got banned after that incident, that wasn't because of it, but because you created too much problems overall.

I know that I did something wrong this day, and I apologised the day after, and this is something I'll never ever do again. So now, please assume your acts like a mature person.

Thanks for namming me btw, I appreciated it

E : My apologises to SRLT, I'm very sorry for taking part on this discussion, but I felt the need to post here, as a)I was involved to that incident on the Ky500 practice session and b)I was the one that reported that incident on the spdo GP2 series, and as I sent the report via PM to the admin, nothing was written about it, so I don't think that many people were aware of what Arox actually did this day. So I do think that there was a need to reveal it today to proove that Arox isn't as innocent as he says.
Quote from buck77 :could you guys discuss this issue in PMs?

this thread has nothing to do with it and it's giving the wrong image to the team…

thx

It's not worth trying
I will be gone for a week from tonigth, so i think alot of people is happy then, Ill play lfs now for the last time in a week so BYE.
Quote from aroX123 :I will be gone for a week from tonigth, so i think alot of people is happy then, Ill play lfs now for the last time in a week so BYE.

Bye

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Maybe we should say sorry? He even leaves about us!
If I can have the word a little bit, about arox…

And I also would like to ask for the permission of Mr. Kasperiunas to say these [I hope that] wise words:

1 - He left the team. PERIOD. The post explains enough about why he was invited to quit the team. So anything that goes after this should be discussed via PM or, if you like, by opening a new thread.
2 - If he was naive or imature or anything is because of him himself and nothing more. In fact, everyone is being imature by discussing this the ways it's being discussed here. The bad things he made on tracks while wearing SRLT suit were already clarified and solved. He's now wearing no one's suit so leave him.
3 - He should be proud to race with SRLT. As well, we should be proud to have him as our driver while driving for us. Don't matter if he won races or not, every driver is important to the team, even if it brought bad results or relationships to the whole team. Let's face he is not a slow driver at all… The discussion you guys are having in an open thread just shows you are spitting in the plate you once ate [not everyone but, still].
4 - We have to learn with this all… Let's put an end in this conversation, ok?
5 - Thank you!
Quote from aroX123 :Srly, what did i do wrong? what am i doing wrong? Why am i a dickhead?
People just look for other people to push them down to seem more populary. Why push me down, wtf did i do? Tell me

Speedhacking.

Enough said.
Thanks for some spam guys
Well said from Daniels side, he wasnt a slow driver, he was realy nice inside team, excluding few times, but honestly... He wasnt cleanest and gentlest in lfsforum and in lfs. Yea he was speed hacking (or no like he says) and had some other famous problems, but i bealeaved that he changed i gave him a chance but... he didnt used it. He was realy active, he have showed some good results at some cups, but, again but he was too crazy person to serious racing team, and because we want to become serious racing team we had to saay him good bye. But saying that he is inocent(he said so after every acident) is not the best way. Also thanks thanks to Yann and Klaidas, by helping to make this decision and giving some reports.

And mine every step is that team would becomme better, and firstly better to curent members.
Well seeing as the kid largely single handedly annoyed me out of taking part in the Kyoto 500, I'm not too bothered.
my spdoRacing.com userbar says I won a race!
so, YEY! \o/
oh, right!

so, actually, this is the first official victory for SimRacing Lithuania, considering the date!!!

weeee
No its 2nd

Good work dan

E: Oh NDR uplouded reeplays of ancient times so this 1st
Quote from oldnavy :No its 2nd

Good work dan

E: Oh NDR uplouded reeplays of ancient times so this 1st

the first official team victory belongs to me?

:bounce8:

:trophy:

This means so much to me!! \o/
Quote from oldnavy :E: Oh NDR uplouded reeplays of ancient times so this 1st

Yes, I uploaded a bunch of stuff to spdo, working with Josh to do that, so everyones uzerbarz could be 1337.

d
Quote from dekojester :Yes, I uploaded a bunch of stuff to spdo, working with Josh to do that, so everyones uzerbarz could be 1337.

d

Thanks, you done a great job
Quote from dekojester :Yes, I uploaded a bunch of stuff to spdo, working with Josh to do that, so everyones uzerbarz could be 1337.

d

Stop p1mp1ng them, you uploaded some LFSBC replays twice you nob
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Stop p1mp1ng them, you uploaded some LFSBC replays twice you nob

Only because you did them before I finally had time. Way to be impatient !
Today, SimRacing Lithuania announce that we will be starting a 'development team', this is a proven method that has been used in the past by others. Our development team will use green and white tags, eg. SRLT F.Stone . The development team consists of only two drivers at the moment. Sean 'xtraction' Williams, and Y.'Fabio Maximus' Yan. Sean has been in teams such as Experion Racing,Alias Racing Team, and Starlite Racing more recently. While Fabio, as he is known in lfs, has been in 4 Stroke Racing Team and more recently the Pole_Position_Driver Rookie Team. Team boss Eimantas Kasperiunas said today of the announce of the development team, "Im really happy with the Development team opening and already we have really good drivers in it and I hope they will show their best soon as possible and we will be sure about they promoting to full team and I hope too that we will find more drivers soon."

www.simracing.lt www.polepositiondriver.com
Gratz to team and new members, have fun and good luck

SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG