The online racing simulator
SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
Yann( hacked LFSForum) is like Arox( hacked Master server)
Quote from zeugnimod :Feel free to come on IRC when the forum isn't down and stay next time.

Oh, grats everybody.

Lol - it wont surprise you to find i left to have dinner
But we're actually going out, so i have an excuse!
Quote from J@tko :Lol - it wont surprise you to find i left to have dinner
But we're actually going out, so i have an excuse!

Just idle.
Quote from aroX123 :In what way did he hack it?

We posted article with his joining info and then forum broken down because too much ppl wanted to read this
Grats, Yann is a nice guy
Woah! GL Yann, you're a great guy. And what did happen to the forum anyway, I noticed it was down
Quote from oldnavy :We posted article with his joining info and then forum broken down because too much ppl wanted to read this

lol
Quote from Timdpr :Woah! GL Yann, you're a great guy. And what did happen to the forum anyway, I noticed it was down

It was the surge of viewing towards our thread, when Yann joined..
Good luck, Yann! :P
Thanks for the kind words everyone I will do my best to put the red tag on the top, or at least, to not make it failing more than it currently does

Oh, and sorry for the forum guys, but am I actually be responsible of my huge popularity? lol
Congrats to all the new signings Very good drivers
gratz....
great sign, Gratz Tomhah!
Congrats to Tommy and Yann!

Grats to SRLT for this great signings. You got two good, fast and friendly drivers. Keep care of them .
Congrats to all at SRLT
Quote from snoring_snoopy :Congrats to Tommy and Yann!

Grats to SRLT for this great signings. You got two good, fast and friendly drivers. Keep care of them .

I think we have more than 2 good drivers
Welcome Yann and Tommy on board Hope you will enjoy your stay here at SRLT and receive enjoyable experience during the race with our team
Congrats to SRLT and Yann!
Quote from JPeace :gratz yann and hi tommy remember me? gratz nice to see you've found a good home

Your the 3id emo kid right? jks jks
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Your the 3id emo kid right? jks jks

:ices_rofl , stop teasing him.

Grats Tommy and Yann, good luck you two nabs.
thanks guys, and yes James, I do remember you.
It's the first time ive said anything about it, you gronk!
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :It's the first time ive said anything about it, you gronk!

Please use [aussie] [/aussie] tags when typing a word from their language.
For example:

Quote :[aussie] u got nothin jeff [/aussie]

Okay guys, don't mean to be a killjoy or anything, but please go spam in Spdo or nfinity's thread, thanks

SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG