The online racing simulator
I have 2.6Ghz single core CPU, Radeon X1950GT, 1280 DDR1 400 ram.

What i should do to increase loading time?
Try cleaning up your PC, using CCleaner and the like.

Or maybe your connection is substandard.
My connection is totally OK. PC is clean, hdd is formatted, clean.

Why i didn't had this problem in X and Y versions? :dunce:
Quote from Ruben_Drifter :Sorry for this, but you cleaned my reply from this thread, and my reply was not spam, because I was just saying that I have no problems with this test patch

Well, maybe it's not the spam, but I have understand that it has no needed, so...delete --->
Bug?: In the setup.cfg in the latest dedicated server for demo, I put /track=BL1R and it shows up as BL1 in dedicated host, not BL1R like in the setup config
Maybe it's because you put the server on demo mode??? Try putting the server on S1 or S2 mode to see if it works.
unknown problem
when i play LFS Z10 my fps is extremely low when i was working in win XP my fps was around 15 but now that i'm working within Vita my fps is around 3. And that is set at bare min.

:inq:
Quote from Gurn :when i play LFS Z10 my fps is extremely low when i was working in win XP my fps was around 15 but now that i'm working within Vita my fps is around 3. And that is set at bare min.

I had the same problem... In XP I had around 30fps, in Vista (and then Seven) no more than 10, sometimes 3/5.
Having a Nvidia, I downloaded nHancer and set it for the best performance/quality (there's an how-to somewhere... IIRC it was something like "How to make LFS look better"). The FPS went up a lot... But it wasn't the same as XP. So, in the properties of LFS, I turned on "Run as administrator" and "Disable all graphic themes" -something like that-. The FPS went up to 30, the same as XP. But it reached 120+fps when I did a little mod... I got rid of my 256mb "Nvidia GeForce 7500LE" and bought myself a "Palit Radeon HD4650 Super+ 1gb"

I'll write something more precise when I will be at the PC (iPhone now)...
But I have to ask you: specs of your PC? What's your graphic card?
computer specs
AMD Semperon 2500+ 1.75 Ghz
2 GB ram Duel channel
ATI Radion 9250 128 MB
Windows Vista home Premium
160 GB WD HDD

Quote from Gurn :when i play LFS Z10 my fps is extremely low when i was working in win XP my fps was around 15 but now that i'm working within Vista my fps is around 3. And that is set at bare min.

umm...what resolution you have and graphics setups, maybe you have set it just wrong, because IMO that should work with almost 100 fps
Quote from Gurn :when i play LFS Z10 my fps is extremely low when i was working in win XP my fps was around 15 but now that i'm working within Vita my fps is around 3. And that is set at bare min.

Long life Windows XP!

For some reason it happened with me as well. I have my main Z10 on my home PC (with WinXP) and I get a fps between 15 and 35 fps. At my work PC (with Vista), no more than 10, and sometimes not even 2 fps.
#287 - Aid
about timeouts... its because of textures size... if you use high resolution dds (they are big files) lfs will timeout before it will load all textures... it happens to me very often... and this is slightly anoying really .... i don't know but looks like lfs stops sending/recreiving packects to/from host and that is direct reason for timeouts... what is the timeout margin in lfs? 10s and u timeout? maybe it could be increased a little of disabled during track loads/changes
When i set a higher resolution, then shadows start to flicker. (Like in GTA IV)
Quote from hazaky :When i set a higher resolution, then shadows start to flicker. (Like in GTA IV)

What Graphics card do you use, I think I had this back when I had an Integrated Intel.
Quote from PioneerLv :I have 2.6Ghz single core CPU, Radeon X1950GT, 1280 DDR1 400 ram.

What i should do to increase loading time?

decrease loading i guess? defrag, new install of lfs, not so many hi-res textures.. only thing i can think off..
I think it loads so long because of Hi-res texture pack.

Thats sad.
Quote from Gurn :AMD Semperon 2500+ 1.75 Ghz
2 GB ram Duel channel
ATI Radion 9250 128 MB
Windows Vista home Premium
160 GB WD HDD

Almost same setup here, but i got only 1gb RAM ddr1 and 40gb HDD, using Windows xp sp3.
I run at 50fps medium (tops at 80 mins at 35)
very playable, on BLGP with 8 cars on grid i get 15 =D

Check graphics driver/configuration
My PC Specs:

AMD Sempron: 2.01 GHz
1GB RAM DDR2
NVidia GeForce 6100 nForce 405 : 256mb
Windows XP Professional
40 GB HD (yes my HD sucks)
i maybe geting a

Quad core

4GB ram ddr2
Nividia GeForce 9300GT i think
500HD

2.5 ghz (<----im not sure about)

what fps would it be ?
Quote from deiwisxxx :i maybe geting a

Quad core

4GB ram ddr2
Nividia GeForce 9300GT i think
500HD

2.5 ghz (<----im not sure about)

what fps would it be ?

Wrong subforum, dont post that here. Will start a whole convo about it in a test patch forum

Any more updates to patches? or is it gonna stop at z10 forever? =)

I noticed that when i ALT + TAB back to LFS it takes a few seconds from black screen to show anything, not sure if this is just z10, z, or windows 7. Anyone else get this?
Quote from MijnWraak :Anyone else get this?

LFS has always been that way AFAICT. Shift-F4 is the recommended way to switch between windowed and FS mode, anything else is not guaranteed to work properly (though sometimes it does).
Quote from NightShift :LFS has always been that way AFAICT. Shift-F4 is the recommended way to switch between windowed and FS mode, anything else is not guaranteed to work properly (though sometimes it does).

It didnt take 5 seconds before.
Quote from de Souza :Different resolution between Win and LFS?

nope, both 1440x900. both 60hz.
I blame the beta then.
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z10 (online compatible)
(533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG