The online racing simulator
#526 - Aid
Dude outer tire should make noise not inner imo but i'm not an expert of course
hey Scawen
for the cruise thing remove all the messages from LFS like the flags i mentioned and the pit messages things too.. and can you make another system for blocking the messages, because when i block them the system messages are showing up and they in cruise mode are tooooo many and sometimes (the most of us) like to drive without other distractions... just the road and the car
Quote from BOSCHO :and can you make another system for blocking the messages, because when i block them the system messages are showing up and they in cruise mode are tooooo many and sometimes (the most of us) like to drive without other distractions...

Shift + "-"
Quote from Scawen :What about pit lane penalties for speeding, like drive-through and stop-go? The problem with these is they cannot be cleared unless you drive a lap in the correct direction. Maybe the pit lane penalty system should be disabled in cruise mode - as I understand it is up to the cruise server software developer to check speeds and apply whatever punishment they want to, bypassing the LFS system.

I'm just suggesting this because I think it would be very easy to disable the speeding check.

It'd be nice to have "/reset username" and force the username's car to reset regarldess of the /canreset value.

Also it would be nice to have some more /canreset options (off, reset, repair) maybe? So the car can be returned to its wheels, but no damage restored.

Possibly the ability to alter the colour of a car on everybodys minimap. And the ability to hide a car on the minimap

I'm sure there's more, but don't wanna payload too much.

edit: Also, it would be nice to have an ignore feature added (client & server side), maybe /ignore username on the client side, and /mute username from the server (or server admin via client) which would stop chat messages going through (but it should still send the messages to the server, so as not to stop insim app commands and what not).
It is understandable that Scawen pays attention to such a big % of the LFS current user base, as the cruising community is...however I think there are improvements that could be enjoyed by everyone and IMO there is where the focus should be.

Improved damage & collision detection to name a few
Read Scawen's posts...
He's doing that because disabling penalities and this kind of things only take him 2 minutes... It's not like if he was focusing on it
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z10 (online compatible)
(533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG