The online racing simulator
Lol, never happened before. let me check
Which aston is this? Are You using default white color? Gonna check this O.o...
Dosen't happen to me. Maybe it's from the reflection pack that you use, so it reflects that colour.
Quote from Andrei221 :Dosen't happen to me. Maybe it's from the reflection pack that you use, so it reflects that colour.

Hmm, okay then, I try other walls/barrells

EDIT: all what I can find is only that and without any reflection packs.
Also doesn't happen to me(Aston Club) and i'm using Lync ref. pack.
Hmm, interesting, still about the monitor power off. I've never had a problem in full screen mode, yet in windowed it does power off.

Ignore if this was the original problem
Quote from Byku :Also doesn't happen to me(Aston Club) and i'm using Lync ref. pack.

Now this is going really intresting, have to try that with Z only

EDIT: what on earth? this happens with 0.5Z also for me? I think I must have some settings wrong or something strange is going on, I am using 2 of 9800 GTX from Nvidia
Lynce pack here too and dosen't happen
Quote from Andrei221 :Lynce pack here too and dosen't happen

okay, let's try another one, can you please give a link for Lynce pack so I can try that also?
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :okay, let's try another one, can you please give a link for Lynce pack so I can try that also?

I don't think that it's the reflection pack. It happens somewhere, the car is in a "shadow".
Quote from Flame CZE :I don't think that it's the reflection pack. It happens somewhere, the car is in a "shadow".

Only Aston Club with me, but I am searching more those kinds of bugs --->
Whoop i found another one ! Still on aston, when crossing those tyres. Happens to interior too.
Attached images
lfs_00006982.jpg
lfss.jpg
And does it happen only in Z or also in Z10?
Z10 Lynce's pack.

LE: Happens in any car.
I can't reproduce it with clean installs (no 3rd party add-ons) of Z patch and Z10 test patch

UnknownMaster21:
Could you test again with clean installs (like me) and if it happens again post some more details how to reproduce it (is it a race/practice; what weather; custom color/some of the presets etc.)

Edit: Ok, I can also reproduce it on first corner like LFSn00b (Z10 and Z patch), but no luck at the barrier like UnknownMaster21
It can be ATi fault. Can't reproduce with 9800GT 1GB (185 beta drivers)
ATi Here too. And a friend tested and happened with ATI too.
I can reproduce it with 8800GT and 185.81 beta drivers.
Well... the problem is that You are going all away from the main track, which is 100% rendered, when You are out of it, some gliches appear(going through the track into oblivion is the most extreme one ).
Quote from blackeye :i can't reproduce it with clean installs (no 3rd party add-ons) of z patch and z10 test patch

Unknownmaster21:
Could you test again with clean installs (like me) and if it happens again post some more details how to reproduce it (is it a race/practice; what weather; custom color/some of the presets etc.)

edit: Ok, i can also reproduce it on first corner like lfsn00b (z10 and z patch), but no luck at the barrier like unknownmaster21

Nvidia 8800 GTS 320, 182.08
well, from looking at the video, it looks like a similar bug to the shadow bug... the tires fell through the world and are sitting on the bottom of the binding box.
I also use Vista x64 and have the screensaver-error!
TeamSpeak 2 ran too so I can not say if it hangs together...
I just set the timer for the screensaver to 3 hours, I never drive that long at a piece :-)

(When the screensaver "activates" the monitor just shuts down, the screensaver does not appear)
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z10 (online compatible)
(533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG