The online racing simulator
VW Scirocco release plan
(715 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Zipppy :I am sure that car is based off of the Scirocco, Seat is owned by VW.

nope the Seat Leon is older
What is this?
Attached images
未命名.JPG
Seems to me that is where the tire would get inflated from in the real car.
Quote from Zipppy :Seems to me that is where the tire would get inflated from in the real car.

Yep, it's a hole in the wheel where your tire's valve should go through.

But there is no valve here Won't we able to change the tires pressure ?

(Please don't post useless replies to my post )
Quote from Zen321 :Yep, it's a hole in the wheel where your tire's valve should go through.

But there is no valve here Won't we able to change the tires pressure ?

(Please don't post useless replies to my post )

Well i say the same when i look and discover the VWS dont have the 3 pedals (Acel,Breake,Cluctch) :spin:
Quote from Inouva :Well i say the same when i look and discover the VWS dont have the 3 pedals (Acel,Breake,Cluctch) :spin:

Indeed it doesn't, I don't really know why but then I saw the other vehicles on the viewer don't have the pedals too (I thought they had it )...

Another thing.. why isn't the part under the car modeled? It's just plain black.. I thought this was because of most of the cars being "invented", but I can notice the FBM has this whole part under the vehicle detailed (at least not plain black), the BF1 have half the part under the car detailed too, and so I thought the VWS was going to have this part detailed too... maybe not full modeled, but at least some textures and half-modeled parts, I don't know
Why the cars don't have this modeled? I think it would indeed make a difference on the handling of the car, for example if the car had the suspension too low and passed on a corner, I don't know, some parts of the car would touch the...erm... I don't have much english language experience when it comes to racing, so I'm just unable to explain it I just think it would make a difference.

Anyway, thanks a lot again devs
The interior is AMAZING!

Attached images
amazingint.png
HD screenshots (1920x1080) of this cars interior and exterior
paint
What is the texture file name for the grey area on the seat? I'm doing the "Vienna" interior colour from the Scirocco thing.(please check attachment)
Attached images
texturequestionmark.jpg
Quote from LFSn00b :What is the texture file name for the grey area on the seat? I'm doing the "Vienna" interior colour from the Scirocco thing.(please check attachment)

wow, looks great

I am making the exact same paint colours from VW aswell :P

You need to change all of these to change the whole seat colour:
It is:
VW_leather2.dds
VW_leather2sti.dds
VW_lether2thred.dds
VW_leather4.dds

I will figure them all out if you want, but I am presuming these will need to be changed from experience

P.S. I went for a more sporty look in the attachment (that is "VW_leather4.dds")
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :wow, looks great

I am making the exact same paint colours from VW aswell :P

You need to change all of these to change the whole seat colour:
It is:
VW_leather2.dds
VW_leather2sti.dds
VW_lether2thred.dds
VW_leather4.dds

I will figure them all out if you want, but I am presuming these will need to be changed from experience

aaa, cheers mate

EDIT: Aw, it ruins the steering wheel, a bit :/

Releasing to miscanellous addons...
Quote from LFSn00b :aaa, cheers mate

Just check around the car to make sure it isn't using the texture in another spot which isn't on the chair
but it looks like they are especially for the chair
Quote from LFSn00b :EDIT: Aw, it ruins the steering wheel, a bit :/

heh, thought of the same thing at the same time XD
#568 - Jay
refering to the video and without reading the whole thread... will that ugly blue tc-light be replaced and the tachometer modified like the real one until the release?
ah yea, the engine sound is a too bit loud, especially with a helmet on your head

anyways, i´m fairly excited to see the handling in lfs
Quote from Jay :refering to the video and without reading the whole thread... will that ugly blue tc-light be replaced and the tachometer modified like the real one until the release?
ah yea, the engine sound is a too bit loud, especially with a helmet on your head

anyways, i´m fairly excited to see the handling in lfs

I doubt it.
I for one HOPE thats they change to the REAL dash, no added "features" just because the other cars has it. i want a REAL car to look REAL (may be just me), and i hope it FEELS real too. if not im disappointed :/

btw, am i the only one stupid enough not to understand that the Scirocco is Turbocharged? *lol* just saw it when looking at vw.se :P
so, 200hp, turbo, fwd... is it a competitor to the fxo? No, i dont think so, but i really think it should be in the TBO-class, if not then it'll be a black sheep in a way
I can't wait.
Great video, but it could have used one of Don's trademark slowmotion scenes, like in this video, for example.

Congrats to the team
Quote from Feffe85 :I for one HOPE thats they change to the REAL dash, no added "features" just because the other cars has it. i want a REAL car to look REAL (may be just me), and i hope it FEELS real too. if not im disappointed :/

btw, am i the only one stupid enough not to understand that the Scirocco is Turbocharged? *lol* just saw it when looking at vw.se :P
so, 200hp, turbo, fwd... is it a competitor to the fxo? No, i dont think so, but i really think it should be in the TBO-class, if not then it'll be a black sheep in a way

Don't say that!
its in its own Class VWS class!!!
#574 - chk
I'm very happy about this great christmas gift the scirocco is an amazing car, I can't wait

Now the only things missing in lfs are a light MR car like the elise/exige and a reproduction of the nordschleife
arg I just spent 1 hour replicating the Britcar VX220 livery for it when Gimp crashed while saving, corrupting the xcf file :irked:
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco release plan
(715 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG