The online racing simulator
VW Scirocco release plan
(695 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Scawen :Hmm, no, there is a normal skin in the data\skins folder with the sides, top, front and back clearly visible. It's not just plain white. And there is also an info file showing the mapped areas in the map_info folder.

On that topic, any specific reason why the front bit of the roof isn't skinnable? Looks quite weird

Edit: It seems to be like that on the real car? Well, it looks weird anyway...
Great news. But we already knew that the VWS will be in game, so what's the real news? What's done else for the new version?
Mega! Looking forward to some cool WTCC or BTCC skins for this baby.

Oh, and I can't wait to drive it, either!

Take care,
PK
Quote from ColeusRattus :Great news. But we already knew that the VWS will be in game, so what's the real news? What's done else for the new version?

1) We didn't have any release date idea, now we do!
2) New 'O.Z.' Wheels and sidewalls!!
New cromo tires ?
Attached images
CromoTires.jpg
Cool stuf

And the rims on the fbm look nice aswell !
yay great work on it thanks

BTW if you're in the NDR Xmas event, please read the post I've popped in the General LFS Discussion Thread
Quote from Gil07 :On that topic, any specific reason why the front bit of the roof isn't skinnable? Looks quite weird

Edit: It seems to be like that on the real car? Well, it looks weird anyway...

Thats becaus is is actual tinted glass i think the front bit of teh roof like panoramic roof partly
#88 - XmaX
New helmet too, ARAI GP5 Like
Luv ya LFS Devs thanks for the Car

BTW: in which class will be the VWS? With XFG ... ?
omg yes yyes yes yess!
That VW Scirocco is in the right place! Live For Speed!

I love LFS, thanks devs! Wooooop wooop!
Scawen, are there any physics update? just to think if i continue hotlapping or not :-/
Red Rider
thx scawen for this
Quote from XmaX :New helmet too, ARAI GP5 Like
Luv ya LFS Devs thanks for the Car

BTW: in which class will be the VWS? With XFG ... ?

the scirroco has much more hp than the xfg so i would say: more in the fxo class
Quote from Thunderhead :Difference in tyre brands performance?

I'm suspecting this could be it. At least one of the its
Quote from John5200 :the scirroco has much more hp than the xfg so i would say: more in the fxo class

FXO = TBO class. I think the turbo class cars may have the edge when it comes to power. I wonder if VW's tech for handling can make up for it.
WHOO HOO! This is AWESOME! now I can not wait until the 19th.. School ends for 2008 and we get this Volkswagen! :jawdrop: I have to release this excitement without making my whole post in caps lock! :shhh:
OOOh MyYyyy GGOOOGGOOOD!

I just luv the devs. Every christmas they surprise us (well almost)

Just waiting for the day....
Quote from chanoman315 :Scawen, are there any physics update? just to think if i continue hotlapping or not :-/

"More information next week!"
woot. Yay woot yay woot yay. Thank you scawen. This is an awsome xmas present. woot school finishes on the 18th
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco release plan
(695 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG