The online racing simulator
Quote from tommer :I think the first thing i will do when the scirrocco comes out is to crash it into a red and white barrier to find out if it flies

Maybe crash physics could (not the word 'could') be fixed. 0.6A may only mean it could loose the Alpha tag.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Maybe crash physics could (not the word 'could') be fixed. 0.6A may only mean it could loose the Alpha tag.

U Know what at the moment i dont realy care but IMo is is the first thing that needs fixing
Quote from Chrisuu01 :U Know what at the moment i dont realy care but IMo is is the first thing that needs fixing

Uh oh, no more flying into space after hitting a barrier!
Thanks for the free car much appreciated.

The crash bug that I keep hearing about can be alleviated by not hitting the wall/ object/ which in real life would end your race and probably kill you many times over from what I've observed over the years.

When do we get Human upgrade?
Quote from JohnPenn :
When do we get Human upgrade?

Oh, you mean when we are able to knock down marshalls/Spectators?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Maybe crash physics could (not the word 'could') be fixed. 0.6A may only mean it could loose the Alpha tag.

Is it official that its gonna be called 0.6A?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Is it official that its gonna be called 0.6A?

readme txt of the lfs viewer:"Live for Speed S2 ALPHA CMX VIEWER - Version : 0.6A" so i would say.... yes
Quote from SamH :He's a brilliant coder, IMHO. It might equally have been Vic that wrote the script. Or it could be a new movie feature altogether.. I've no clue

If its not a new movie feature, then it will be available as well in my 'Car Focus' application, kinda a reference: http://vimeo.com/2509710
I've uploaded some other LFS Camera features on vimeo as well. Release date would be next year though.
Quote from Nadeo4441 :GeForce FX5700LE

Quote from Esrever :Nvidia GeForce FX 5700

That can't be a coincidence, can it? Probably a driver bug I'd say, but of course the viewer could be doing something wrong that only manifests itself on these cards.
Quote from Scawen :No, you are not the only one. I think about three other people have reported that. We'd better try and figure out the pattern.

Can anyone who sees this fault please report their graphics card and drivers version?

And can anyone else with the same graphics card let us know if it works ok on your computer, and if so, which driver version you are using?

In my old pc , have Geforce 6200 , Drivers 169.24 , AA and AF dont work , no matter what settings i put and no matter if set from the nvidia control panel or whatever i try
works perfect with my 9800gt
So no major physics changes (?). Exactly year ago I thought I was seeing something different how the cars handled in the FMB video, same happened now. But apparently turns out it was once again just optimistic illusion.
How do I get the new car I VIEWER files and I want to have a version X, Z, Y am please help
Quote from teamvarna :
How do I get the new car I VIEWER files and I want to have a version X, Z, Y am please help

Extract the viewer in to a different folder.
killer is scirrocco but as I read the first page will have S1 and S2 license to run it also demo many people want to make
Quote from teamvarna :
killer is scirrocco but as I read the first page will have S1 and S2 license to run it also demo many people want to make

I can't quite understand that so I'm assuming you either want the Scirroco in demo, in which case that's a no, or that demo users will buy S1/S2 to get it. Probbably not.
ok thanks
hence
the same failure here, GeForce FX 5200.
Quote from John5200 :wow! looks like the first cool policecar of germany

I don't think so.

Unfortunately, that's still green and silver instead of the much nicer blue and silver, but still...
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco release plan
(695 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG