The online racing simulator
VW Scirocco release plan
(715 posts, closed, started )
Quote from teamvarna :
How do I get the new car I VIEWER files and I want to have a version X, Z, Y am please help

Extract the viewer in to a different folder.
killer is scirrocco but as I read the first page will have S1 and S2 license to run it also demo many people want to make
Quote from teamvarna :
killer is scirrocco but as I read the first page will have S1 and S2 license to run it also demo many people want to make

I can't quite understand that so I'm assuming you either want the Scirroco in demo, in which case that's a no, or that demo users will buy S1/S2 to get it. Probbably not.
ok thanks
hence
the same failure here, GeForce FX 5200.
Quote from John5200 :wow! looks like the first cool policecar of germany

I don't think so.

Unfortunately, that's still green and silver instead of the much nicer blue and silver, but still...
Quote from FireFox86 :If its not a new movie feature, then it will be available as well in my 'Car Focus' application, kinda a reference: http://vimeo.com/2509710
I've uploaded some other LFS Camera features on vimeo as well. Release date would be next year though.

I basically wrote what you wrote, a camera keyframer that can also save LFS screenshots at any desired rate and resolution (but my app isn't suitable for release, as it's in php textmode and only does what i needed it to do :tilt.
Anyway, that transition was just a matter of precise camera placement and then switching from free cam to normal view.
Quote from Flame CZE :I tried to compare real car to LFS one. Nice, almost the same.

Almost. The crucial difference I was able to spot is that the LFS one has a heatable rear window!
Quick question:

On the CMX viewer file, there is a third brake light on the little spoiler. Will this light up?

P.S. This is directed at the devs, since they would know.
Brake too? or the trunk when is open
I'm referring to this thing. When you apply the brakes, will it light up with the regular side ones?
Attached images
brakelight.png
Great first post, GilFisher.
Wow, that's probbably the BEST ever first post. Better than the "how do i log into LFS" crap we get.

10/10
I beat you to it.
Quote from Nick. :I'm referring to this thing. When you apply the brakes, will it light up with the regular side ones?

Check the video on the first post. Around 1.14-1.15 it lghts up when the driver is using the brakes
Quote from Zarky :a ford granada & a jaguar XJ6 series 3 and volvo240 estate to go!

yep that is what we need zark
Indicators works ?

Ok i cant find it, but one person said The Scirocco looks similar some car but i fogget mark, maybe chevrolet or lexus, i fogget .
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco release plan
(715 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG