/me takes pics of VW Scirocco in LFS

/me attaches pics here in the forum

/me think VWS is awesome
Attached images
VW Scirocco.jpg
VW Scirocco 2.png
VW Scirocco 3.png
Quote from sinbad :I only have one question/concern:

Limited setup options or standard fit "LFS-Handling-Adjustment-Pack"?

If it has been asked and answered already, apologies.

Other than that I'm interested to see what it will be like, but really I'm hoping the patch brings something else too.

Do you really need to ask?

(Sits here patiently, hoping to be proven wrong)
Quote from Danny LFS :/me think VWS is awesome

Then hopefully it makes you buy at least S1
interesting .... finally something new to improve the LFS ... that when this little fun, and losing the grace with a few innovations .... I hope that in the year 2009 has something interesting to the LFS does not lose more credit .. good job ... waiting
If the VW has stability control, ABS and traction control do you think they will give us an option to turn them on and off?? And if so, Servers should have the choice to enable or not, Just thinking out loud here!
Quote from Tezuka :I hope the devs have been studying iRacing & nKP piror to these physics updates

they didn't need to, LFS is way better than iRacing and nKP atm.
Quote from danowat :Do you really need to ask?

You understood the question cause it was double dutch to me
You can turn TC off in the FZ50, so if the VW has it, I imagine you can turn it off, there is no server side option to force TC on/off as yet, so I would be suprised to see it in this patch.

Quote from Glenn67 :You understood the question cause it was double dutch to me

LFS has, currently, infinite setup options on things that wouldn't be possible to have on something like the VW, this is something that a few people (myself included) would like to see removed, and have setup options that reflect the real life options that these cars would have.
Quote from Danny LFS :/me gets CMX Viewer

/me takes pics of VW Scirocco in LFS

/me attaches pics here in the forum

/me think VWS is awesome

/you could use a little bit of antialiasing (at least for the screenshot)
Quote from danowat :You can turn TC off in the FZ50, so if the VW has it, I imagine you can turn it off, there is no server side option to force TC on/off as yet, so I would be suprised to see it in this patch.

LFS has, currently, infinite setup options on things that wouldn't be possible to have on something like the VW, this is something that a few people (myself included) would like to see removed, and have setup options that reflect the real life options that these cars would have.

But Stabiltity control?
Quote from danowat :LFS has, currently, infinite setup options on things that wouldn't be possible to have on something like the VW, this is something that a few people (myself included) would like to see removed, and have setup options that reflect the real life options that these cars would have.

oh yeah I would like to see that too and I understood that to be what sinbad was saying, it's just the [standard fit "LFS-Handling-Adjustment-Pack"?] part of it threw me I thought he was refering to something that has been said somewhere on the vast forum interwebs that I had missed or something
Cool, the Scirocco should be an interesting tad to skin
Scawen, will there be the "generic" skins on Scirocco? I mean e.g. 4P, LFSWorld, LFS-NL skins because I'm maikng them so if it will be a waste of time or not
Quote from Flame CZE :Scawen, will there be the "generic" skins on Scirocco? I mean e.g. 4P, LFSWorld, LFS-NL skins because I'm maikng them so if it will be a waste of time or not

Don't waste your time.
Quote from Glenn67 :[standard fit "LFS-Handling-Adjustment-Pack"?]

standard fit "LFS-Handling-Adjustment-Pack" = infinately adjustable setup options
Quote from Senninha25 :they didn't need to, LFS is way better than iRacing and nKP atm.

Are you sure? nKP and iRacing have their own things that are better than LFS, however that should be left for a different thread, rather than polluting this thread.
Quote from danowat :standard fit "LFS-Handling-Adjustment-Pack" = infinately adjustable setup options

Damn it's not often sarcasim is lost on me but that one got clean past :tired: I must be really tired
#369 - hda
what would Christmas be without a new patch
GO GO GO Patch!

btw, any test patches maybe?
Ermn , Scawen , how i supouse drive the car?

The car Dosent have the "Pedals" (Acel , breake, clutch)
Quote from sinbad :I only have one question/concern:

Limited setup options or standard fit "LFS-Handling-Adjustment-Pack"?

If it has been asked and answered already, apologies.

Other than that I'm interested to see what it will be like, but really I'm hoping the patch brings something else too.

I was wondering about the same thing. Car seems to handle very realistically now, but all you need is the usual setup options available for current road cars and you can make the car behave very unrealistically. I am hoping to have more restricted setups for road cars, for all of them (yeah, I know, dream on).

But thanks for the devs, very nice surprise to have the car still this year, looking forward to it and other improvements in the patch!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
will the rear badge reflection be fixed before release?
Attached images
R-1.jpg
Quote from Inouva :Ermn , Scawen , how i supouse drive the car?

The car Dosent have the "Pedals" (Acel , breake, clutch)

Do any of the LFS cars have them?
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco release plan
(695 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG