The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you want of the following :

Both
XRT only
FXO only
Neither of the ones above, please post a comment and describe why / giving a suggestion
Right guys, i'm nearly done on the official new video. Just adding effects and that in Adobe Prem pro
Awesome

Was fun racing with ya lads today, we'll do it in future too

At this weekend I will be busy. Because tomorrow and to sunday my local cinema are showing Lord Of The Rings marraton, all the 3 movies on one night
And the rest of the weekend I need to refresh some parts of the appartment, painting 'n shit.. you know hehe..

So feel free to use the n00bs servers as you want, just not use it as DD server if most people wants to race on it.
Other than that -

I'll be back on full on monday, and put up some crazy shit on the server for your enjoyment Same time, 19.00 monday!
Just tried this out, had some fun.

Even took couple of pole positions and at least one win, plus two fastest laps.
3rd and fastest lap on my first FE1R run Not bad

I'm not quite cougin' it then
Attached images
woot.JPG
Those hours flew by!
Awesome as always, but I was a bit annoyed by people spamming, adding AI, and not understanding the server and saying things like "NOOB SERVER" when they clearly hadn't seen what was happening.
Roll on Monday!
Quote from Jon606 :Aren't you TOFUMASTER?

Yup, I am TOFUMASTER #00 just dont take my skin
Quote from Jon606 :Those hours flew by!
Awesome as always, but I was a bit annoyed by people spamming, adding AI, and not understanding the server and saying things like "NOOB SERVER" when they clearly hadn't seen what was happening.
Roll on Monday!

Yeah :/
But I don't want to go ballistic and kicking everyone either, so when they was ignored long enough they calmed down (the people who spammed). After those problem people regarding AI adding and spam settled down, then the server got filled up with a nice bunch of poeple. Looking forward and hope to see you on monday
Yes the only down side was the people spamming and constantly moaning about track & car. But I just ignored them most of the time.

For me the most fun was "racing" in oval, trying to avoid all the crashes and get to the goal.
Yep, I had a few moments where I split two spinning cars

Very intense and extremely fun!
What's the problem with adding AIs? I personnally find that quite fun.

EDIT : Oh, and by the way, I am actually working on a destruction arena, for 32 players ! (on as3r) I'll post it this certainly this afternoon on the autocross layout section.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :What's the problem with adding AIs? I personnally find that quite fun.

Because it makes the grid full when theres actual people waiting to race
Quote from J@tko :Because it makes the grid full when theres actual people waiting to race

OK, understood. I didn't get it, my apologises.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :OK, understood. I didn't get it, my apologises.

Haha didn't mean it like that - replace the with a
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :What's the problem with adding AIs? I personnally find that quite fun.

EDIT : Oh, and by the way, I am actually working on a destruction arena, for 32 players ! (on as3r) I'll post it this certainly this afternoon on the autocross layout section.

Good, bring up some idea's to monday
Quote from The Very End :Good, bring up some idea's to monday

Ideas? TVE sucks layout? TVE is noob layout? I'll make them all
Aston North has that bit of tarmac right in the middle of the turn at the bottom - how about using that instead?
EDIT: Scrap that, you fall through the middle of it.
Bump!
I got a hour or two free now. I'll set it up with XRT/KY1
Feel free to come and join some mayhem.
About to post, server is on!!!
Quote from The Very End :Bump!
I got a hour or two free now. I'll set it up with XRT/KY1
Feel free to come and join some mayhem.

I'm meant to be doing homework but what the hell
ololol was fun today, although not really many people.

TS was a laugh
KY1 is too fast and open. no DD2 tracks were like that, lets see something twisty n slippery
Quote from robt :KY1 is too fast and open. no DD2 tracks were like that, lets see something twisty n slippery

There's a FE Club track which has the chicane closed off so you have to go flying over the hillside, but loads of people want KY1 instead. Dunno why - I was on the FE1 layout this morning and it was awesome.
would like to see the longer fe rally track myself, (would like the shorter one but can only hold 16 )

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG