The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you want of the following :

Both
XRT only
FXO only
Neither of the ones above, please post a comment and describe why / giving a suggestion
well it's 12:00 now, how about in an hour or so? gives others fair warning too
What server we racing on at 1:00?

Also spec me and look out for Bunby in this video, I get kinda pwnted.
Attached files
Death flying car death xtreme d.mpr - 395.2 KB - 171 views
whichever one is working I suspect, either cow or meow
cow seems to work, and it has FE1R on.
I'll probably be there at about 13:00 or something.
That sign you got there Jon, it makes me horny.

Either way, not sure when I can be online today, maybe around 16.00 or something Got a hour freetime then.
I'll be on there in a few minutes

edit - seeing as TVE can't make it might as well go to the cad server
That [CAD] server is not enjoyable.
Quote from LineR32 :That [CAD] server is not enjoyable.

^^^^

what liner32 said.

It's not the racing itself. its just that there seems to be epic lag everywhere, invisible cars warping into me all the time, plus that layout on that server seems to rape my fps.

Literally down to 1 fps several times earlier and i couldnt do anything, apart from see static screenshots every few seconds of me pointing various directions on and off the track.

Strange how the similar layout on bl1 with as many, if not more people on the [noobs] servers and the lag and my fps are much better.
ALlright, going online now
Jon: Apparently [CAD] stands for Chaos ADdicted
Jon: More like Crap Admin Department

Quote from LineR32 :That [CAD] server is not enjoyable.

+1

The main problem with it is the strictness of the admin. Putting in rules like "Speak in English only; possible kick or ban" and "Don't swear unless you're an admin" are going to make his server no fun. Also, kicking / banning people without giving them a warning is unfair in my opinion.

To killer sponge (if he reads this): just calm down man; DD is not a serious thing, so you don't have to act as if it is. I'm sure that if you just tone down the aggression a bit, you can make your server a friendlier place to be.

@ J@tko: you bitch
all I can say in regards to the [CAD] server is please, for the love of god don't go there if the [noobs] server is up
Quote from mookie427 :all I can say in regards to the [CAD] server is please, for the love of god don't go there if the [noobs] server is up

You're gonna attract all the stupid people again!
Quote from Jon606 :+1

The main problem with it is the strictness of the admin. Putting in rules like "Speak in English only; possible kick or ban" and "Don't swear unless you're an admin" are going to make his server no fun.

Those two rules actually doesn't sound too bad. Well, obviously the "unless you are an admin" part in the second rule does but still. The swearing on the noobs DD server is quite disgusting sometimes.
Quote from zeugnimod :Those two rules actually doesn't sound too bad. Well, obviously the "unless you are an admin" part in the second rule does but still. The swearing on the noobs DD server is quite disgusting sometimes.

Pay for the scratch on my bumper, #$%^er!

Bah, empty server. :sadbanana
Quote from zeugnimod :Those two rules actually doesn't sound too bad. Well, obviously the "unless you are an admin" part in the second rule does but still. The swearing on the noobs DD server is quite disgusting sometimes.

But what I forgot to mention is that whenever someone breaks one of the rules, the admin decides to either just spam the chat up with the broken rule or kick the offender. I don't really see the point in kicking them without giving any warnings, and spamming up the server.
Quote from zeugnimod :The swearing on the noobs DD server is quite disgusting sometimes.

with most of it coming from a certain member of [noobs]......
Dude, I never ****ing swear
Is that a copy-paste log from server speaking or just screwing around editing my post?
Either way, up for some DD tomorrow?
Sure.
yeah probably
Augh damn I'm out of the house all day tomorrow
It doesn't matter though; you can do a DD session without me

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG