The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you want of the following :

Both
XRT only
FXO only
Neither of the ones above, please post a comment and describe why / giving a suggestion
Come on, it's working now
[noobs] cow (iB)
Quote from The Very End :Ok, server seems somewhat dead now, I will try the other server.

[noobs] cow (iB)

Sorry :ices_rofl
Loving it bad, funny with 30 players all with xrt car!!! destruction derby
Yeah, but we need every man over on the new server, [noobs] cow (iB)

Edit : sorry you were banned spongebob, I have unbanned you now.
Looooool was funny
Oookay, now I don't have a clue what's wrong actually. Tried both servers and it's stucked on the guest info part. The first sign is that you canot see anyone, then after that no one can connect.

Sorry guys, guess it's enough DD for tonight, I'll try to speak with my team mates and see what we can do about it, maybe restart the servers or something.

Was great fun tho
It was a riot. Ma AI won after crashing TVE at the last corner

Crashing everyone's AI is fun - and who called their AI 'twat'???
Quote from orange_boy_uk :Loving it bad, funny with 30 players all with xrt car!!! destruction derby

was fun racing with ya at the oval.
So if we get the servers back up for a other evening, is there interest for it?
I had a blast with 32 car field on Ky1, holy shit that was fun
Quote from The Very End :So if we get the servers back up for a other evening, is there interest for it?
I had a blast with 32 car field on Ky1, holy shit that was fun

It was great fun, especially because I (Klompke #01) won every single race on the oval
Yeah, and Kaw, you stubborn fool, one day I'll force you to use those skins
Im gonna be there, if youre doing this again.
Was great fun.
Quote from J@tko :Crashing everyone's AI is fun - and who called their AI 'twat'???

That was my mate Brian :ices_rofl
Awesome night, but now it's become mainstream (you could say that) seems to have taken a little bit of shine off compared to yesterday, but not much.
Maybe this could become a daily event?
Or maybe even...
A LEAGUE.
(using the right names and skins of course)
Lol, I did nothing really, was running fine by itself. As said, point is to just...well don't give a damn and just relax on the server
And sorry for spamming about those skins, but it both looks cooler, and give's it a more DD feel over it if all the people are using it, instead of a blue car, a white car and kaw in his core skin

I'll see what I can do about the servers ( moans at my team mates ) . I'll bump this topic and give's a shout when there is a solution.
#40 - AMB
ACHMED ownd all. END of.
Both the Achmeds owned :o
Quote from hrtburnout :It was great fun, especially because I (Klompke #01) won every single race on the oval

Tofu was supposed to win #00
How did my AI with a rallycross setup on The oval :S

Good fun, shame about a bit of lagg.

SUICIDE SQUAD #82 <---- Hes cool

You Better put the server up tommorow or il get JORDAN THE AI on you!

Quote from AMB :ACHMED ownd all. END of.

Achmed the dickhead :/
#44 - AMB
Quote from Jordan2007 :How did my AI with a rallycross setup on The oval :S

Good fun, shame about a bit of lagg.

SUICIDE SQUAD #82 <---- Hes cool

You Better put the server up tommorow or il get JORDAN THE AI on you!

Achmed the dickhead :/

O an unprovoked attack on me?

Well what can I say, want to settle it in a proper race?

Less talk here, more action on the track.

Well done to your driver: Jordan the spoilt daddy's boy who can't do shit for himself.
Yeh Yeh? And I Dont see you racing a car? HMM!

Im Worth what i got..

Iv tried Earning What iv got from racing from the age of 3 years old.

Nearest thing to real life racing from your Prospective: LFS!! Woooo!!

Not gonna Argue, No Point..

How the F*ck can you say im spoilt? All iv got from him is Things to do with racing, My Birthday Present was my license... My Christmas Present was my Mini, This year its gonna be a Citreon saxo!!! i dont get anything else than stuff to do with racing.
#46 - AMB
Quote from Jordan2007 :Yeh Yeh? And I Dont see you racing a car? HMM!

Im Worth what i got..

Iv tried Earning What iv got from racing from the age of 3 years old.

Nearest thing to real life racing from your Prospective: LFS!! Woooo!!

Not gonna Argue, No Point..

How the F*ck can you say im spoilt? All iv got from him is Things to do with racing, My Birthday Present was my license... My Christmas Present was my Mini, This year its gonna be a Citreon saxo!!! i dont get anything else than stuff to do with racing.

LFS... erm no I usto race karts just like you, except I raced a shitty kart not worth the fuel put in it, and still won races, your other thread, forgot which it was, sounded a bit like you were spoilt, talking like money is nothing, your only 14 and I can accept your spelling is of a kid with a mental age of about.. 10, and your getting a car at the age of 14... what you going to do? take the engine out and put some training wheels on and get your daddy to push you ?

good fight kid, I won't reply to what you post, but i'm not getting in a argument over a spoilt 14 year old.

Edit with screeny.
Attached images
done.jpg
#47 - AMB
Back on topic, the server is really good, just need to find a combo to suit all the drivers, I think the wrong way rule should be allowed too made it exciting and spoilt the 'racers' that were trying to win instead of crashing.
:rolleyes:

Just another day on the LFS forums.
Great community, That's why I want no kids on lfsforum. Let them play but not take a part of the community.
and no stupid little admin boys thinking there tuff cause they admin.... please... makes me laugh. Had some good laughs on there. Going to play tonight

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG