The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you want of the following :

Both
XRT only
FXO only
Neither of the ones above, please post a comment and describe why / giving a suggestion
Was nice fun, I'll keep on bumpin this topic every now and then when I gets online and can have time looking for the server.

Next time, however, please behave a little more. It's DD yes, but not a spam fest. It really anoys me when I have to remove voting and such because you all start banning eachothers

So, please take it more easy next time, and enjoy it more. It's meant to be fun, not a battle of personal drama or CAD vs blabla. Each and own have their own opinions about stuff, but that doesn't mean you need to ventilate your rage on a member of the cad people when they come on the server. So please be more nice to them, there is really nothing wrong with them, we just have a different veiw on the DD thingy.

Either way, it was great fun to race, so lets do that agian some day, I'll bump this topic when I'm in mood for some fun
anyone up for a crash whilst the CAD server is down?
CAD server is back up, and I'm ze tired so go enjoy that one I'll bump this a day when I got energy to admin the other

OH, and I will move now tomorrow, so I will most likely have no homenet before late in september
Bumping this one.
[noobs] cow

Let's have some propper DD. Running Skid Pad track atm, but if we get enough people we'll change track to some more suitable
Quote from The Very End :Bumping this one.
[noobs] cow

Let's have some propper DD. Running Skid Pad track atm, but if we get enough people we'll change track to some more suitable

Yes please!
Bump!

Let's have some fun shal we?

& R4R GEN TBO

Destruction Derby like old days. XRT + KY1 with layout. Now with solid objects you don't get montrips of the barriers!
Join nooooooow, epic fun abuuuuut to happen !! :d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG