The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you want of the following :

Both
XRT only
FXO only
Neither of the ones above, please post a comment and describe why / giving a suggestion
lololololol *cough* RR.

Will probbably go on again tonight, depends on my evenings gaming plan.

People, just... chill please!
All this drama just because the destruction server?

I mean, the point is to have fun, and crash and just laught at the others missery. But there allways seems that someoen just have to raise someone's agro meeter
So, please bear in mind that this Destruction Server is just for a laugh, not serious racing. You HAVE to know that you most likely will get crashed, since that is DD after all!

Now, when that is said, let's enjoy the simple fun with it
I can't do anything about that lag sorry, 32 cars and max connections just seem to lag, because there's allways someone with a bad connection. But you have to admit, even with the lag it was great fun hehe..

So, who is up for some racing tonight? Around 19.00 (norwegian time) I'll come online, and I will set up the server. I am not sure if we use the meow or cow server, I just checks whats works and comes here to notify
So, who is up for some real destrucion 19.00 tonight?! Can we manage 32 cars today too?!
Quote from J@tko :It was a riot. Ma AI won after crashing TVE at the last corner

Crashing everyone's AI is fun - and who called their AI 'twat'???

Thats was my AI! :P

was a good night, enjoyed it
Quote from The Very End :So, who is up for some racing tonight? Around 19.00 (norwegian time) I'll come online, and I will set up the server. I am not sure if we use the meow or cow server, I just checks whats works and comes here to notify
So, who is up for some real destrucion 19.00 tonight?! Can we manage 32 cars today too?!

Yeah baby yeah!
http://www.johnmariani.com/arc ... ocktail-glass-4900072.jpg
:ices_rofl
And LMAO at the dude who came in and complained that he was wrecked:

Chat exert:

Enemex: (at the dude who crashed him) - OI CRASHER NOOB
Enemex: (at the dude who crashed him) - F**K OFF
[NDR] J@tko: I don't think you quite get the idea of the server mate... :P
#56 - AMB
Quote from j@tko :and Lmao At The Dude Who Came In And Complained That He Was Wrecked:

Chat Exert:

Enemex: (at The Dude Who Crashed Him) - Oi Crasher Noob
Enemex: (at The Dude Who Crashed Him) - F**k Off
[ndr] J@tko: I Don't Think You Quite Get The Idea Of The Server Mate...

Lol.
Quote from The Very End :LOL!!

I remember that, as told I don't think he understood the server

I think he got it when we transferred to the skidpad though
Norway is +1 UTC for anyone who doesn't know.
Was it then he said "screw you all" and left lol?
Thanks for clearing out the time zone issue.
I'll join in if I see the server up
Quote from Jon606 :Norway is +1 UTC for anyone who doesn't know.

And Britain is now UTC
It will, I just need to come home first, and then I'll set up the server with small layout. Wish people had better pc's so they didn't lag that much tho..

Yes Jon, LOL download those skins first!
AI's ftw!
Im up for it again tonight but Im going out around 8-8.30ish so wont be on for THAT long
Quote from The Very End :It will, I just need to come home first, and then I'll set up the server with small layout. Wish people had better pc's so they didn't lag that much tho..

Yes Jon, LOL download those skins first!

Hurry up and get home!!

... AMB, Why bother, Im Probally already a better driver than u at the age of 14, im not spoilt So Stfu, Why u think im doing Grasstrack racing?
There maybe are some changes, meaning the server might soon be called [noobs] Destruction Derby , not confirmed yet. I am sure I will at least keep the server up running to 24.00 norwegian time And, when I am gone you can use it too after it's finalized and good 19.00 tonight. I hope to be using the server witch is set up with no player vote. Yesterday some people managed to both ban and doing shit when I wasn't watching, so I don't want that to happen again. Remember, it's chill soon, don't be so serious please
Comon and get home All the lfs banger boys wana go on it!
Tell that to the work, that allready is kind of angry since I use this much time on forum(s)
I'll see if I can push it to 18.30 or 18.45, but if not it will, hopefully, be up running 19.00!
Quote from The Very End :Tell that to the work, that allready is kind of angry since I use this much time on forum(s)
I'll see if I can push it to 18.30 or 18.45, but if not it will, hopefully, be up running 19.00!

And what time is in your country?
Quote from Inouva :And what time is in your country?

It's 15.35 in Norway.

^ 1 hour in front Jordan
If im right they are 1 hour behind United kingdom Time I dont think im right though .
Quote from J@tko :It's 15.35 in Norway.

^ 1 hour in front Jordan

Thank you , so i have to whait 3 hours more =(

Here are 12:40Pm
Well i guessed
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko : It was crap
yeh, Dont get technical, I Do not have a brain, If i do its filled up with things to do with racing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG