The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you want of the following :

Both
XRT only
FXO only
Neither of the ones above, please post a comment and describe why / giving a suggestion
What (GMT) time the server is going to be up tonight?

-EDIT- If the server is going to be up from 21:00 in Norway time (GMT +1), it is then 22:00 in here Finland (GMT +2), so it is a bit too late for me.
It's up as we speak, but with admin (me) online I would guess 22.00 norwegian time, I think that is 21.00 in your time hehe..
I'll be on about 22:00 GMT
Quote from The Very End :It's up as we speak, but with admin (me) online I would guess 22.00 norwegian time, I think that is 21.00 in your time hehe..

Oh yea, I just didn't find it first, because it seems to be empty now.:weeping:

Isn't Norway +1GMT? Finland is +2GMT, so for my understanding, it should be other way around. When in Norway clock is 22, in Finland it is 23.

-EDIT- Joined to the empty server, didn't even take a minute and a big flow of people were connecting too. Had some fun again.
kinda owned everyone while being stoonedd
I want some of the stuff you smoke lol
Was fun!
lol gotta love people who come here to race and whine how they get crashed too much xD
This server is....indescribable. I think I've never laughed so much on LFS before. I love Destruction Derby 2 and the way this server is organized makes it even better. I wasn't playing much online a while ago, found the DD2 skins topic, then found this topic here.. and now the first time I do when opening LFS is searching for [noobs] Destruction Derby server. AWESOME.
Keep up the good work
Quote from Velociround :This server is....indescribable. I think I've never laughed so much on LFS before. I love Destruction Derby 2 and the way this server is organized makes it even better. I wasn't playing much online a while ago, found the DD2 skins topic, then found this topic here.. and now the first time I do when opening LFS is searching for [noobs] Destruction Derby server. AWESOME.
Keep up the good work

Thanks

The server is allways online, but I'll be online around 19.00 if you want to be there with an admin
Oh and people, please post suggestion layouts here aswell for every track. I prefer haibales instead of barriers, since the barriers are buggy and I hate sending people 50M up in the air thanks to them.
^ Unless I take the piss out of you crashing :P Then you wreck me at the start

EDIT: Server's dead, can't connect...
Quote from DieKolkrabe :^ Unless I take the piss out of you crashing :P Then you wreck me at the start

EDIT: Server's dead, can't connect...

Nonsence

Yeah, I tried myself to see, I will get 'em to restart the servers.
Hehe
Is it almost time?
Well, I am waiting on them, posted the comment some hours ago, but have not heared from them yet. Maybe they are busy today :/
I'll keep you informed, as soon as I know more I'll update here, that's ok?
Still dead O_o

I need my DD fix!
Quote from The Very End :Well, I am waiting on them, posted the comment some hours ago, but have not heared from them yet. Maybe they are busy today :/
I'll keep you informed, as soon as I know more I'll update here, that's ok?

I shall fix it right away.
well the [noobs] cow (iB)
server is up but it has uf1...

Quote from th84 :I shall fix it right away.

Lol, it's only Avel that can do it you n00b

Quote from mutt107 :well the [noobs] cow (iB)
server is up but it has uf1...

If the server ain't fixed for this evening (as normal around 19.00), then I'll just take the cow or meow server and set it up with standar DD set-up.
IF you want, you can take our Team Xcite Server Just PM me.
Thanks for offer, but we have server

There, [noobs] cow (iB) is set up now. I canot come myself before around 22.00 .

I think the most common things are on, no wrong way, midjoin allowed, 3 laps, ky1 with XRT, voteing is enabled since I can't be there, so it's up to you to chose what you want to do

Did some dem derbying the other night at fe club rev (inc jump), was great fun!

Managed to win my second race then didnt manage to finish any of the next 6!
Planning to go online in a hour from now, someone want to join?
In which server? I think i'll be there
looks like I'm finally getting the hand of the XRT...even managed to win a couple of races T3 is a challenge to master with only a keyboard and limited RWD experience

there's nothing more satisfying than recovering from an accident and in the process clipping the rear corner of someone else so they go into a massive spin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG