The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you want of the following :

Both
XRT only
FXO only
Neither of the ones above, please post a comment and describe why / giving a suggestion
It got much busier after 6pm.. as always. Team Speak was funny as hell :P
Quote from robt :would like to see the longer fe rally track myself, (would like the shorter one but can only hold 16 )

It can hold 24, just to clarify.
ahh thanks, wasnt sure, must have been increased lately. small fe rallyx it is then please!!
Is anyone wanting to hop in the server now?
I keep forgetting to join, would have done last night but had other things to do
Haha awesome video

You know what, I'll join the server some hours today too, and we'll race some, maybe I even put it up for Fe1

I am probally ready around 16.00, I give you a shout and we'll test out some tracks and see what you lads like the most.
Hehe welcome i went for more of a pro video view...
Quote from mookie427 :I keep forgetting to join, would have done last night but had other things to do

Stop making excuses
TVE, is it 16.00 Norwegian time? If so, it'll be 15:00 UTC.
EDIT: I found my Destruction Derby manual and it has "The Destruction Derby Code" somewhere in it. Does anyone want me to copy it out?
Haha, do eet!
Logging on now
Quote from The Very End :Haha, do eet!
Logging on now

I'll do it later - can't miss out on the Fern Bay hill layout!
That was a fun couple of hours, most fun I've had on LFS in ages.
TOFUMASTER/TOFUSHOP #00

Who want some tofu's?
Was playing on this server today, all i can say... FUN FUN FUN . Haven't got a fun like this since got my s2
Come online now, let's have some fun
#170 - AMB
Maybe Destruction Derby can be a new aspect of LFS, just like cruising and drifting.
Quote from AMB :Maybe Destruction Derby can be a new aspect of LFS, just like cruising and drifting.

I thought it already kinda was. Banger racing anyway.

It's just that the group of banger racers usually doesn't start threads in the "Improvement Suggestions" forum and and doesn't scream how everybody hates them when someone makes a negative comment about them.
Fun as allways to race with you people, specially liked that total destruction in arena

Let's meet tomorrow 19.00 on the server? Let's get 32 people and kick some arses and best of all - have fun!
lol! looks alot of fun! if i dont forget i'll join you guys tomorrow
Tried this yesterday.

Your all mad!!!!!!
sorry if its been already said i dindt read the 5 pages but what is the name of the server , id like to join some day

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG