The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you want of the following :

Both
XRT only
FXO only
Neither of the ones above, please post a comment and describe why / giving a suggestion
Actually, Inouva, did you race there yesterday? :O

Edit : Jordan got brain.. where?
Quote from The Very End :Edit : Jordan got brain.. where?

I made a crappy representation of time zones, but teh forum messed up ma spacing so it looked crap - i deleted it
OKokokokokokokok LOL!
Let's end it there, now back topic.

Regardless of time zone's and such, it's all going to be ready 3 hours from now. Then I am home and will have sorted stuff out :]
The race yesterday was awesome
Totally should make a league out of this... just think:

5x 10x 2 lap race events, you get points for finishing. Everybody gets the same points, if they finish, and everybody uses the correct skins and names.

Extra points for perfect PITting
I might get in on this, my first LFS experience was the banger racing UF1 server in summer 2005, anyone remember that?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Totally should make a league out of this... just think:

5x 10x 2 lap race events, you get points for finishing. Everybody gets the same points, if they finish, and everybody uses the correct skins and names.

Up for some League. Maybe change it to 3laps as then more CARNAGE!
If anyone wants me to give them their driver's name for their skin, then ask me.
My AI have all been renamed to DD2 drivers.
BUT DON'T DO IT WHILE WE'RE RACING THOUGH!
Quote from ChiliFan :I might get in on this, my first LFS experience was the banger racing UF1 server in summer 2005, anyone remember that?

I Think we should have a name each, i dont want anyone taking my suicidal Squad!
I want to be #69 passion waggon..
No I don't erhm..

I want to use number 66, aka The Beast (from DD2).

If we are more than 20 we got to have multiple users using same skin, but that ain't a problem at all We got up to 23 DD2 skins and atm 3 DD1 skins, making it 26, enough to chose from.
I would post a list of driver names & numbers but I don't want to be thought of as sad
Please do
Allright, now I'll have to do something on work, so now I won't be reachable before I can race. Feel free to make a number list with the drivers.
Please somewhat stay on topic, and prepare, we starting in (hopefully) a little before 2 hours from now, I'll give signal.
I hope you feel special TVE - I'm forcing myself to finish my Spanish Homework beforehand just so I can race
hey i would love to come over but i need to figure out when the server is up so what time is the server starting and clsoing? The Very End said in 2 hours it will open, but i can't get there becuase i have school and 2 hours from know would be 11:10am for me. Or you can just answer this, I'm on from 3:30pm-8 or 9:00pm. so would the server stil be up and running at that time?
a little offtopic but i do wish there was more people in north america becuase since most of the LFS racing comunity is in europe i never can find any races becuase north americans cruise or drift lots and i want to race and i don't want to race on blackwood with demo racers. so to say the point its anoying always going on LFS and there is no good races up and running like on Conedodgers or something. End Rant

EDIT: All times are in PST aka Pacific time in Canada which is where i live.
It will be open from 6-11pm GMT, by the times you've just given thats 11am-4pm for you.

And you're at school - [dude from Simpsons] HAHA [/end] lol j/k
On subject about names-

Im RIVIT 99 BRIT name
Quote from J@tko :Please do

Ok then, but don't think I'm sad for doing it
I'll put the colours that I think are the best for each driver.

PLAYER SKINS

01: This depends on the skin you're using.

For the DD1 rookie skin, use PSYGNOSIS 01
For the DD1 amateur skin, use GRIM REAPER 01
For the DD1 pro skin, use SMOOTHIE #1

For the DD2 skins, you can change the name from Player to whatever you want, but try and keep these colour schemes:

For the DD2 rookie skin, use PLAYER 01
For the DD2 amateur skin, use PLAYER 01
For the DD2 pro skin, use PLAYER 01

AI SKINS

00: MASTER 00
07: TRASHMAN 07
13: SKUM #13
17: PRO #17
35: Goddess (35)
37: LEARNER DRIVER 37
40: PSYCHO #40
42: CHIEF 42
47: OPTICIAN #47
50: GENERAL 50
52: HEAVY METAL HERO
53: BARMY ARMY 53
64: PYROmaniac #64
66: BEAST #66
69: PASSION WAGON 69
77: UNDERTAKER 77
82: SUICIDE SQUAD 82
88: BOUNCER (88)
99: RIVIT #99

When the DD1 pack gets released (if it ever does ) there will be alternative skins of most of the drivers above and 4 extra ones!

EDIT: For more stupidity, you can even decide to change your driver gender to match the DD2 driver's!
All the drivers except Goddess, Pyromaniac, Beast, Suicide Squad, Pro and Passion Wagon are men.
Haha Jordan aka sucide is a woman then!
Quote from Brian 200 :Haha Jordan aka sucide is a woman then!

Stacks wants to be Suicide Squad too
I might not be Learner Driver tonight; I might be someone else
can i join also?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG